[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I miss my chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: STUPIDME.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
STUPIDME.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
August 25 2015.
Started going to the gym. There was a cutie there. Didn't think a girl like her would be interested to a non-fit(wasn't fat) guy like me, especially in a place full of work-out maniacs with huge muscles and shiet.
Gym is not big. It's your casual neighbourhood gym with 50-60 customers base.
Anyways. This girl, we started talking around 3-4 months in but too friendly. We were also studying on the same university department, and Im a year older so she would ask stuff about proffessors, lectures, exams and such.

We created a friendly relationship (at least thats what I imagined it was). We were talking, we were also telling each other what hour we'd hit the gym, so we "have someone to talk" etc. etc.
Never gave more attention to her as a possible crush, although I would always consider banging her at the first chance.

One day around March I saw her with a group of her girl friends walking outside a uni classroom, we chatted a bit, and later, I asked her on facebook about a friend of hers.
While she said some stuff like "Im happy that you are interested in my friend" "Ill hook you up dont worry, dont worry I gotcha" that seemed like a common friend would do to help his crew get close she also said some stuff which at that point I found very wtf:
>She is very strange as a person.
>She is very shy.
>She never had a boyfriend.
>Noone has asked us (their girl group I guess) for her.
>She is cute but she is not a girl you see on the street and say "woah she is beautiful".

They are very close friends - best friends. And it currently makes me wonder, Why would she say such stuff if she wasn't jealous? IS THERE A CHANCE SHE WAS INTO ME AND I BLEW IT?

Other possible signs:
>I ve caught her staring at me at the gym , quite a few times. Not all the time, but at least 1-2 per time.
>We had done a conversation once, I brought her back at her home after a gym session, and she said something "Guys don't approach me."
>She often touches me , hugs me from behind .
>>
>>17434487
OP Here
Part 2:
>I ve told her for fun that I love/adore my mother and she likes teasing me about it. "How's your mom." "What would your mommy say about this/that/a girl" "Would she approve me as your girlfriend?"(Because I had told her- during m ycursh on her friend that I showed a pic at my mom and she finds her very sweet)

Also that whole non-confidence shiet I had is gone, made a decent physique in the gym, changed a few stuff on me (clothing style, wore contact lenses, finally grew a beard) and my luck with women changed 180 degrees.

By the way the hook-up between me and her friend never happened. It just stopped.

What are the chances she liked me and I blew it up?
Is there a possibility she doesn't like me and was just jealous from the fact that her less appealing friend caught someone's interest while she couldn't?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17434487
Post pics of her you massive faggot.
>>
>>17434513

What exactly would You need a pic? Girl is a solid 9,5/10 apperancewise.
>>
>>17434487
Why don't you just tell her how odd it is that she would tell you negative things about her best friend. And then ask if she's interested.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.