[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl with a boyfriend/cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cosby.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
I recently moved to a new state. I came to find through a mutual friend that a girl I used to hook up with a few years back also moved here and was in the same city. I called her up, we hung out and had lunch, then had sex and have continued to do so for the last month or 2.

The issue is that she has a boyfriend. She didn't tell me about him, and to be fair I never asked and really didn't want to bring it up. I've known the whole time though, our mutual friend had told me before all of this started. All I know about the guy is that he's older, probably by more than 15 years. When we were first hooking up a few years ago she was dating an older guy as well.

I guess the right thing to do would be to call her out on it, but I want to keep fucking her. This fuck buddy situation is pretty much the best thing I have going for me right now. I like her and if push came to shove I would date her, but I have to admit I prefer just meeting up for sex and not speaking to each other outside of that.

I know this is a little scummy on both our parts, then again I don't know what their relationship is like and maybe she has good reason to do this, or maybe she doesn't. If I look at it a little bit cynically, she gets stability and a certain standard of living from this older guy, but she's getting sex from a younger guy with a higher sex drive. In other words, she has her cake and is eating it too. But I'm happy just to fuck her.

So anyway... any thoughts or advice? Experiences?
>>
>>17434434
>mental gymnastics
/adv/ is full on olympics today
>>
>>17434444
come on, you could have set that joke up better, man. now you just ruined it.
>>
Keep fucking her but don't let feels get in the way. She is just scratching an itch for you. Go find something more meaningful
>>
>>72872900

Yes, you both garbage. She bares more the burden though because she's the one cheating but you're enabling. That being said if you don't care which it seems like you dont, then have at it.

https://youtu.be/kslDI0CZlOY
>>
>>17434434
>I like her and if push came to shove I would date her
Stop right there OP. You are out of your mind. Fuck her all you want but throw that cunt back when you're done. I prefer women that are in relationships or married because I don't have to be the bf or husband and do couples shit. I fuck them then they go home. If they start to like me I disappear. If I start to like them I disappear. Don't fuck this up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.