[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else feel the same way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hot-girls-hiking.jpg (376KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girls-hiking.jpg
376KB, 600x800px
>tfw i think i'm a solid 5/10
>figured i can't be that bad of a person as i have a lot of friends and can be very sociable
>no girls have ever shown interest in dating me
>only girl that did was literally desperate for a boyfriend in high school
>accepted the fact i wasn't attractive
>work on improving myself through exercise, eating right, sleeping correctly, clearing up face, etc.
>completely content with improving myself and enjoying my hobbies

does anyone else feel like dating isn't important? i don't feel lonely. i enjoy the company of my friends.
>>
>>17434396
Sure, but the nagging sense of biological failure constantly erodes my self esteem. Who cares if I'm pursuing a postgrad degree, have numerous hobbies, am self sufficient etc, when I can't find a girl interested in me? I'm not resentful at all.
>>
>>17434396
i used to feel that dating wasn't important, but now as my parents and family continue to get older i'm starting to realize that if i don't find some one i could easily end up completely and totally alone when they're gone. that would be really terrible.

my track record when it comes to dating is pathetic though.
>>
>>17434396
You're fine. The impulse to date for the sake of dating or to have a gf for the sake of having a gf is itself a kind of mild desperation. As long as you don't close yourself off to the possibility, just go along as you are until a girl appears who makes you want to be with her in particular, not just with someone.
>>
I'm pretty much a fucking loser but I'm not freaking out over not having a girlfriend. I'd like one but it's not consuming me.
>>
>>17434396
Yeah, I feel you OP. I'm not really attractive, I'm mediocre at best imo. Anyway I can be sociable at times (considering I decide not to be an asshole) and I have a good bit of friends and four best friends. I just got out of a relationship and it was overall shit so I don't feel the need to date. Improving myself is better anyway.
>>
wow women don't want anything except the top 20% of men. big surprise.

average and even fat girls pay you no mind? WOW
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.