[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a college senior with only two semesters left, and am in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I am a college senior with only two semesters left, and am in need of an internship. I was contacted by a recruiter with the following message;
"Hi Anon, I was wondering if you were open to opportunities? I have a position at an _______ in ______ for a _____ Intern. If you were interested, I would like to speak more about the company and position. I look forward in hearing back from you!"
This is the first message I've ever received from a recruiter. What should I respond? I don't even know the company name, just the industry and that it's an internship so I don't want to seem desperate. I also need a flexible schedule for my classes. She sent me the email on August 1st but I didn't see it until late last night because I've been busy with my grandpa's funeral. My friend keeps telling me to apologize for my late response and explain but I feel like that would make me look unprofessional. Would the message below be ok or should I ask for or include more information before asking for a call?

“Hi ___, Thank you for contacting me with this opportunity. When would be the best time to schedule a telephone call over the next week? Best regards, ____”
>>
Just one bump, I think I might just send it and see what happens. Sorry if this post is dumb I'm clueless when it comes to communicating and am anxious about finding a job
>>
In what field is your internship?
>>
Have you talked to your professors? Are you friends with any of them? Not like, "drinking buddy buddy" but they know your name? Ask them, that's how I got my first internship.
>>
>>17434194
Human Resources for an automotive company

>>17434230
Unfortunately I don't, but my internship course is in Winter and if I don't find one by then they will help arrange one for me. I'm constantly applying to internships on the college job site and those that are emailed to me by the department, but I haven't heard back from anyone.
>>
>>17434066
Fine, but first use Google to research the company, so you can sound intelligent in the interview.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.