[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3286.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3286.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Hello, adv

So my girlfriend has a guy friend she's know for some time now. The problem is that he's not gay,(don't get me wrong, I have no problem with gay individuals) I don't know him at all, and they spend quite some time together to the point where if I wasn't her boyfriend I would think that they were a couple. Should I be worried or should I trust in the girl I love?
>>
>>17434060
He might be the backup guy or maybe you're the backup guy. It's time for you decide who is the beta orbiter in this relationship. You must be the Chad to win
>>
No girl in a serious romantic relationship makes "close" friends with another guy. I think you should be worried if this guy wasn't close friends with her before you were together.
>>
>>17434060
>I don't know him at all
big problem because she doesn't want you to know him. your gf has two bf's and don't care how she wants to spin this
>>
>>17434060
My best friend is a guy. We are both engaged. We got friends when we already were taken.

My advice is try to understand why they are friends. Me and him became friends because we literally have everything in common (music taste, hobbies, interests, we study the same thing, same sense of humour, similar personalities). Ask her to explain to you the nature of their friendship, what do they do together, how did they get so close. Ask her to meet him, too. If she has nothing to hide, things will go well and you can definitely trust her.
>>
>>17434120
but I bet your partner has met his partner and she has met you
>>
>>17434150
Not for the first year or so. My boyfriend was living in another country and his girlfriend was sick so she didn't go out a lot. We talked once because we met around town after 6 months I was friends with him.
When my boyfriend came back, we invited them over for dinner. After that we had double dates every couple of weeks because they get along a lot.
>>
Have you made an effort to try to get to know him? If so, why didn't it succeed?
>>
>>17434162
>After that we had double dates every couple of weeks because they get along a lot
that is why this works both you and your buddy talked to your partners and first opportunity introduced everyone.
>>
Generally I think it might mean he is someone she could easily leave you for, but not always guaranteed. Even if they were best or close friends before she met you and got with you.

Had this happen, she cheated on me with him for a month, told everyone else they were a couple and that I left her during that month (Wasn't very good friends with her friends so I didn't find out she was lying) They've known each other since 10.

It depends on how much you trust her. Just be prepared for if it happens, and get over the pain.

Also, if he is in a relationship himself, then it shouldn't be a problem unless they both cheat on their partners with each other, but I'm sure that's less likely than if he was single.
>>
>>17434060
Have you ever tried asking her to meet him, so the three of you can hang out together?
>>
>>17434173
That and we have both been upfront to our partners about our friendship.
Even after the first time we talked, since we really got along (school party, we talked for 8 hours) we mentioned each other to our partners.
OP can ask his girlfriend to meet him and to talk about their friendship in general.
>>
Were they freinds before you started dating? Even if they were, which is the only way this is non suspicious, they way you posted is concerning. How much time? Why don't you know him? My gf has a male freind from her teens, she emails/texts since they no longer live in the same state, and when I asked about him I learned everything about him and was shown pictures. In my experience, if a girl doesn't gush information over a freind, something suspicious is likely happening.
>>
File: IMG_3287.jpg (81KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.jpg
81KB, 400x388px
Thanks guys you're the best, and she's mentioned him before on how they're friends and how he is like a brother to her and how he has a girlfriend, I'll eventually meet him but I guess every time we are together she just wants it to be us
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.