[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x188px
So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now he lives two hours away and we see each other whenever we can.

His best friend is staying over tonight in his apartment and they are getting drinks, dinner and a movie. His friend has not been up to see him in months.

I politely ask him to keep me updated on when he's leaving and what time he'll be home and he got very rude about it, and said that I was implying he had schemes up his sleeve when I really didn't think that at all.

We are also face timing, and he's cleaning his whole apartment and he's being distant.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>17434031
About what should you be worried?
>>
>>17434038
I'm worried that he's thinking about cheating.
>>
They're going to have gay sex. Continue to face time and record it for enjoyment later.
>>
>>17434045
Who with? And why?
>>
>>17434065
What if it's not really his best friend and it's some chick. I have terrible anxiety
>>
>>17434105
If you don't learn to keep it to yourself you won't have a boyfriend much longer.
>>
>>17434031
nothing you write here tells me anything more than his buddy is visiting and they'll do guy things. It's probable they'll hit the bars and maybe flirt if a girl approaches but doubt he'll be out for ass. Guys talk big game but never happens.
>>
>>17434105
You're being a moron.
Do you have a reason to not believe him?
>>
>>17434105
men aren't that brazen to bring a girl for the weekend right under your nose. Women will do that and if you happen to see a pair of boxers not yours tell you the laundry got mixed up or some other bullshit
>>
>>17434031
have you been cheating on him or have a real close guy friend and he has a reason to be pissed and fuck another girl?
>>
>>17434105

Get out of a long distance relationship if you can't trust him to get away from you for a couple hours. It's not fun being chained to a computer for hours on end, you selfish cunt.
>>
>>17434130
No
>>
>>17434134
Wow you don't know anything just go away if you're going to be rude.
>>
>>17434156
Then you need to relax. I know it's hard but relax. I guarantee if the roles were reversed he'd be anxious a little bit too
>>
>>17434166
So you're saying it's not selfish to want to have him hang around all the time, always keeping tabs on exactly where he is at certain times, and that if he gets irritated that you want him to check in like a teenager checks with mom it must be indicative of him wanting to cheat?

You're right. You're the epitome of reason and selflessness. Keep doing what you're doing, champ. It'll work out perfectly for you.
>>
>>17434031
>>17434045
>>17434105

My god. It doesn't even matter that your in an LDR, he's literally just being a normal person doing a very normal thing. Who cares what time he leaves and gets home? This would be a weird thing to demand if you lived in the same place.

You're not designed to be in a relationship if you can't handle him not being under your watch/control for a single night.

He's probably being distant because you're being obsessively controlling. Continue to act how you are, and I don't doubt he'll cheat on you with someone who is less anxious. You're doing this to yourself.
>>
>>17434836
Okay I'm going to go ahead and guess that you've never had experience with anxiety and paranoia. It's not that I dont want him to go out, I do. I've even encouraged it several times but that's not going to stop me from worrying. I don't control him.
>>
>>17435661
Well carry on how you're going, and he'll eventually get pissed off and leave you. He's just trying to hang out with his mate you nutter.
>>
>>17434031
If you can't trust him and need him to update you on about what he does then you're controlling. You're not his mother. If he wants to update you, he'll do it himself. Nagging and going crazy over him going out will ultimately push him away.
>>
>>17435679
Oh my god. You're acting like I'm expecting him to blow my phone up. I'm not. Just a quick check in isn't being controlling at all. If I asked him to text me every hour than yeah I'd say I have an issue.
>>
>>17435661
I have actually had experience with anxiety. But worrying and acting upon your worries are two entirely different things.

>>17435686
The fact that you require him to "check in" at all is still controlling. Don't pretend that it isn't.

You can be anxious and worried all you like, but your actions are destructive, even if only a small amount.
>>
>>17435686

Why does he HAVE to check in like a child? He'll text you when he wants to, and he was probably going to check in with you anyway before you started in.

And his reaction does not speak of this being a one time thing. There were probably a lot of little incidents that have been building up, but you're too self centered and hung up over muh anxiety to realize that you've been hurting him.

And before you start getting pissy, you're the one who is freaking out over him cheating when he wants to have a free night. This is why we think you're being unreasonable.
>>
>>17434031
>asks for advice
>blows up at everyone that gives advice and becomes defensive
Bait thread.
>>
>>17436538
Excuse me, but me wanting him to check in with me isn't treating me him like a child. It's about respect. If you're going out, at least let your partner know so they aren't thinking they did something wrong or ignoring them.

I haven't been hurting him, I'd appreciate if you'd stop acting like you know everything about our relationship. I already said I don't care if he goes out. If I went out and didn't let him know, he'd be very upset with me.
>>
You sound like a crazy ass and extremely annoying bitch

Leave him alone nigga
>>
>>17436571

Why would you even jump to the conclusion that not checking in equals doing something wrong or intentionally ignoring? That makes no sense, and your inability to reason is telling that you are ignorant to the other things you do in the relationship.
>>
>>17436571
>checking in

You're out of your fucking mind. I'd laugh in my gf's face if she told me to check in with her
>>
>>17436602
Then you're an asshole.
>>
>>17434105

You're right, he's definitely being shady. I would go through any social media you have access to just to be sure. If you don't have that, you need to have a long talk after his weekend with his best friend about how he disrespects you by not keeping in regular contact throughout the night.
>>
>>17436606
Not really. I'm not a pushover though
>>
>>17436606

Or he's in a relationship where both partners are independent and trusting of one another. But please, continue. The hypocrisy is delicious.
>>
>>17436608
You're going overboard with this. I never said he was being disrespectful. Just ONE quick text is not asking for much. I mean Jesus Christ. Did I not just say he doesn't need to text me the entire time he's out?
>>
>>17436621
You're being a crazy obsessive possessive bitch. It's sexy for like a week, but after that it's just a pain in the ass

Control yourself or he's going to dump you
>>
>>17436621

You're in for a world of hurt because this is the beginning of the end. If he won't text you updates then soon he will text less and less until it just goes away. You have to be assertive and draw your lines now. You've been arguing that you're right the whole thread, so you have to be strong and have a conversation with him about this behavior.
>>
>>17436633
Yeah, because asking him to check in means I'm a crazy bitch who doesn't let him do anything. You're stupid.
>>
File: 1460659160715.jpg (98KB, 736x518px) Image search: [Google]
1460659160715.jpg
98KB, 736x518px
>>17436554

This. Nothing to see here besides musty troll or salty bitch. Either way, no advice will be taken on this night.
>>
>>17436642
Post a pic. I'll tell you if you're crazy or not

I bet you have eyes just like my ex lol
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 147x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 147x144px
>>17436660
>>
>>17436678
See, this is why your bf is sick of your ass

Stop bullshitting and post a pic
>>
File: image.gif (36KB, 492x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36KB, 492x256px
>>17436689
>>
>>17436701
RATM sucks ass. I'm surprised your bf puts up with your terrible taste in music

How fat is he?
>>
>>17436709
He's very fat, I suck his cock and rub my pussy on his big stomach.
>>
Hi,
I totally you feeling worried of not knowing what is going on to ur boy. I've been through.

Take a breathe, and let's step away a little. I'm going to give you little harsh opinion. It is his life, of what he does, of who he hangs out and when. No matter you care, guys do sleep and cheat when they do. People who don't, never do in any situation. Trust him for a night. As a man and a person. It honestly bothers to keep updating and I rather want my bf to enjoy the drink.
If he cheated, then throw him away. He's not worth it. Good that it was before marriage.
I'm in a distance relationship, and realized that unless I trust him, this wont work.
>>
>>17436735
I completely understand, he's going to do what he wants. He is enjoying his night out, he told me he was. I'm also not bothering him while he's out. That's what people don't understand. All I've asked for is one text. He gave me that, and I'm fine. I don't care what he does.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.