[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sociopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: grumpy-cat-meme.jpg (200KB, 610x609px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-cat-meme.jpg
200KB, 610x609px
guys i think im a sociopath
I have never felt remorse or sympathy with other people
i enjoy to manipulate and my whole life i manipulate people just to see them fall
i will become rich one day. I sometimes have murder fantasies. what should i do?
>>
>>17434050
thanks
>>17434028
guys pls help me!! I really need your advice man...
>>
>>17434028
What the fuck do you expect us to say to you?
Get help or not, but just to clarify, a sociopath can not identify himself as one.
So if you maybe read some shit online and convinced yourself that you are in fact a sociopath, then you're clearly too stupid to be a sociopath.
>>
>>17434212
> then you're clearly too stupid to be a sociopath.
So you're saying im stupid? That's just really rude and stupid of you. I know i'm not stupid because im really smart and i get the best grades in my class you fucker
>>
>>17434220
Should've known this was bait. Nice try tho.
>>
>>17434225
>Should've known this was bait. Nice try tho.
You're really rude do you know that? You should be ashamed of yourself. Goodbye. Go out of my thread.
>>
>>17434028
If you're a sociopath, you don't want to bring that fact to light. You say you're not stupid, but you lack the capability to think before you act/speak. You're just an attention seeking child.
>>
>>17434510
>You're just an attention seeking child.
'don't you know that words can be hurtful? Maybe YOU should think before you speak asshole.
I'm a sociopath and I'm proud of that fact. people can do nothing i will always win.
>>
>>17434220
Good grades doesn't equal intelligence.

A sociopath will not identify themselves as a sociopath.

Shut the fuck up. You're not a sociopath you're just brain damaged.
>>
>>17434624
Hmm I know that but I happen to be a sociopath with high levels of self awareness.. I know I'm a sociopath but I'm not going to change because this way I can achieve the most in this realm.
But good grades means that I'm not stupid! And that's what the other anon said I was. I'm the most intelligent person in my class
>>
>>17434637
Good grades indicate how skilled you are at following directions. I bet you're an edgelord trying to get some attention from the Internet you're lacking in real life desu
>>
>>17434028
Are you asking for advice or just bragging?
>>
>>17435148
ha ha ha... Good grades shows that I know how the system works and how to use it for my own benefit ;) and also than I'm intelligent. I never do homework but I still get good grades. my class mates use a lot of time on homework and I still score better grades than them because I have my methods ;)
>>
>>17435159
I'm asking for advice. duh
>>
>>17435165
>don't you know that words can be hurtful?
>I never do homework but I still get good grades
>I'm a sociopath and I'm proud of that fact

Cute. Nice try, anon
>>
>>17435165
I was preparing to write long and hopefully insightful post as I have some medical background and have big interest in sociopathy and other mental pathologies buuuuut then I saw you use smiley faces... so... kys.

Oh ffs. Here's a piece of advice. While I don't share many beliefs with anon in this thread: for example, I think sociopath could recognize himself as one without much problem. All the informations are out there and it is a bit like color blinded people. I still would be suspicious of your claim. Now If you feel there is a problem, it might very possibly be true but it needs not to be as big a problem as being sociopath. There might be something very wrong (albeit very well hidden) in your upbringing. Your parents could be narcistic and on the outside they would look perfectly normal to everyone else but they would mess with your head pretty bad (it's just one example). You might well have some kind of cluster B personality disorder or be very weirded out kid.

How old are you? When did you first suspect something was wrong with you? Have you ever been cruel to animal or person?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.