[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf acting weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 8512257358.jpg (205KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
8512257358.jpg
205KB, 640x427px
The past few days she's seemed kinda distant and not her usual self. She gets down sometimes but it seems a bit different. I asked her what was wrong today and she said she was just really tired and that she had a dream that she cheated on me and we broke up and that the dream upset her.

Her dream concerns me. I asked her what happened in the dream but got grumpy and said she can't remember. Is she thinking about cheating on me? I find that a weird dream to have, I'm not sure if she actually dreamt of sleeping with someone else or she just had a dream where she knew she cheated or something. Either way I found it weird. How should I interpret?
>>
>>17433868
it's really normal to have dreams of having sex with other people.

it's a little weird that she is making it into something that is a not a big deal.

Either she doesn't understand it's normal to fantasize and dream of other people, or something actually did happen that is making her feel guilty.
>>
>>17433911
its weird. I'm not sure if she actually means she had a dream of sleeping with someone else or just that she had a dream where we broke up because she cheated?

regardless it makes me worry that she may be interested in someone else or something, as I said she's been a bit weird the past few days and not as 'enthusiastic' in her texts
>>
>>17433923
Dreams are very complicated don't think of it. Judge people through actions only.
>>
>>17433964
I can't help but think her acting differently the past few days is related though. I have no idea, it just doesn't sit right with me
>>
>>17433868
depends on who she "dream" cheated with
>>
>>17434145
yeah thats what concerns me. When I asked her what happened in the dream to sus it out more she just got defensive and said 'i dont remember what does it matter anyway.'
>>
>>17434149
ah ha your girl has got her a crush on some guy and working through what means more. You or the prospect of him. Sounds like the crush is winning but don't thinks she's fucking him. Yet
>>
dreams mean nothing. stop being a new age faggot who thinks dreams unlock some part of a person's subconsciousness, that's cosmo tier bullshit
>>
>>17434167
I dreamed you would say this
>>
>>17434159
I sincerely hope this isn't the case but I think it my biggest fear

>>17434167
I'm don't think dreams ever mean much, but aren't what we dream about things we desire or events we have experienced?
>>
>>17434189
It's not the dream here but her reaction. She is in some type of emotional tug of war and it is depressing her. Something is amiss. Is there a new guy or ex in her life you know about?
>>
>>17433868
Why in the fuck would she tell you this shit and then dismiss it when you ask who she fucked in her dream? So she's protecting the sandman? Can you imagine if you told her you cheated on her in a dream? She'd be ready to scratch your eyes out
>>
>>17434199
Not that I know of. She doesn't any friends in the city we live in. She isn't from here but studies college in my city. I do feel something is amiss too

>>17434209
I have no idea. She seemed kinda weird the past few days so I asked her if something was upsetting her and then she told me. I'm not sure if she actually slept with someone in the dream or just dreamt that we broke up because of cheating. Yeah I can imagine she'd flip out if I told her. I have dreamed of sleeping with other women before but I never told her for obvious reasons
>>
Thats rough OP, hopefully its just a dream.
>>
My guess is she had a dream involving someone else, and in the dream she had fun and liked it. And now she feels guilty about it because she liked it. And she doesn't want to talk about it because she expects you to get upset.

But dream selves are not our real selves. Dreams aren't important, they don't mean anything. Just because you did something and liked it in a dream doesn't mean you would in real life.

My husband has been having recurring dreams about a voice actor from a game he plays, and in the dreams he's been getting intimate with her and enjoys it. When he's out of it, he feels weird as fuck about it and keeps dwelling on it. And because he keeps dwelling on it, it keeps happening again.

Don't give dreams more weight than they're worth, OP. If you freak out at her because of this, you're getting upset over something she cannot control.

How would you want her to respond if the situation were reversed?
>>
>>17434436
honestly I just wouldn't tell her, but if I did I would answer her questions to put her mind at ease rather than getting defensive
>>
>>17434445
I didn't ask what you would do. I asked what you would want her to do.
>>
holy shit dude.

sometimes I have a whole week where I'm not myself, it's called a period. or it's called having gotten yelled at by the boss again and wondering if I should change jobs. or it's called just having remembered I forgot to file property taxes on time. or it's called my bf is breathing down my neck all the time and constantly checking my emotional pulse so wtf.

plus this
>>17434436

you're both making a big deal about it. everybody has weird dreams. I dreamed I banged a friend who's married. then I had a bunch of dreams where I'd killed someone. dreams rarely mean what they appear to mean.
>>
>>17434167
Dreams are composed from a person reality of their mind. Dreams do mean something, but you have to analyse the symbolism of the person dreaming to understand what it possibly means.
Not new age bullshit, just human comprehension of images and language, mind function and such AKA antropology, psychology, cognitivism.

Also op, you should talk with her triggering a response, say something like "i was thinking about your dream and realized something..." that enables her to explain or see that you are concerned/thinking beyond the simple response of "forget about it".
>>
>>17433868
she's a slut.
>>
>>17434717
its weird today she is acting like nothing happened. i'm meant to see her later but I don't really feel like it. She has had many dreams that we broke up so I think its a fear for her, I also am now not sure if she meant she just dreamt we broke up without actually dreaming she slept with someone else
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.