[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to attract older women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: GCC-Women-Entrepreneurship.jpg (82KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
GCC-Women-Entrepreneurship.jpg
82KB, 638x357px
I am in my early 20s and I more often than not feel attracted to women in their late 20s or even early 30s. The kind of women like pic related that works at an office or an university. Put it quite simply, how do I seduce them (aside from money)? What are some important qualities to have in order to be seen as a prospect?
>>
Money, stability, a car and a house. Goodluck.
>>
>>17433777
Trips of truth. Is living in a appartment such a turn off?
>>
An apartment isn't bad, but you aren't building any long term wealth living there. Plus a house is a status symbol. Any poor fuck can get an apartment
>>
>>17433775
I'll answer this as someone in your target age bracket.

You get two types, the one not ready to give up on fast life yet and the one trying to settle down. Since you mentioned jobs and such, I suppose it's the second type you hunt for.
You need to show that you are not like guys your age and that you want to be serious. Maybe the occasional one night stand still if they're single but it's increasingly rare. If you want more than just a quick fuck and a relationship, know that (aside from the rare unicorn) they kind of expect you to have your shit together. Maybe not own an apartment or a house if you are just starting out on your career, but don't be a vidya-playing NEET.

Factor in the aspect of age, this is also when women want to have children. Showing that you are able to provide is important. Again, doesn't necessarily mean that you need house and car and the whole shebang, but show you're serious and can support yourself and her. Don't trust the "it's okay I'm on the pill" crap. Use protection.
And OP, be ready that at their age, if things go well, you might see them to ask you for baby within a year or two.
>>
>>17433809
I currently live in the basement of a nice house in a upper middle class subburb. I have a cool job (firefighter) but it's only part time and still studying to become full time. I also have a family business on the side, a nice car, hobbies and good friends. Do I meet the requirements?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.