[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf cheated on me early on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 7

File: 2147.png (97KB, 907x1031px) Image search: [Google]
2147.png
97KB, 907x1031px
I've been with my gf for maybe 5 or 6 months

the first 2-3 months were weird

I found out later that at the start she was still actively seeing somebody else she was in a long distance relationship with

she went to visit him and fucked for 10 days straight after the first time we were intimate together but weren't really official

then we dated for 2 months

after 2 months she went on a secret 4 day trip which I figured out another few months later was to see him

she never told me I figured it out and confronted her

she was also actively talking to him even after the trip I had to basically force her to cut contact and she pleaded not to but eventually did

they at least kissed and she slept together with him for the whole trip

she says she would have fucked him but she was on her period which is true

she says she went to decide if she still loved him or could love me or some shit

she says we weren't exclusive but I think I was pretty damn clear that I was and wanted to be

she never explicitly said she was exclusive though, she just left shit out, I thought it would have been insulting to ask her if she was seeing other guys since we were actively fucking nearly daily

she said after the trip she realized she wanted to be committed to me and that she madly loves me

now she's sending like 200-300 texts a day like these apologizing etc and saying she loves me and is committed now

shes in a different country right now so its text only

I do love her still but I don't know how much I should take

what do you guys think

this is the sicily trip guy by the way if anybody remembers that, I haven't had time for a follow up but if any anons remember my thread I can post a follow up here
>>
>>17433774
Half of your post is useless info and poor formating, jesus.
Drop her, you idiot.
>>
>>17433774
She needs a beating. What a bitch. Manipulative as fuck.
>>
She aint worth it, tell her it's over and never text her again. Nuff said. She pulled this shit after months, not weeks
>>
Fucking drop her, there's plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
File: 234.png (83KB, 871x816px) Image search: [Google]
234.png
83KB, 871x816px
here's some of the conversation before she got really apologetic and like she is now, where we were talking about it
>>
>>17433804
also this is out of order I just grabbed a few parts
>>
>>17433804
>you can demand anything you seem fit.
Never dare to talk to me again, have a good life, bye.
>>
>>17433774
>this is the sicily trip guy by the way if anybody remembers that

I think I remember. Woah. It's funny, because if my memory serves me right, everyone told you that this "friend" is no friend at all. Huh. Sad, sad world.

She is without virtue, backbone, strong values. She wanted to have fun, now she wants you (maybe it was even this other guy, that didn't want her?). She will probably cheat again later, because she will always act on emotions. Even now she acts on emotions: she want to be with you because she (allegedly) loves you. It's not that she feel bad for objectively bad things she done to you. If she didn't "love you" she wouldn't feel bad. When feelings inevitably wither she will probably wouldn't try to rekindle them, she will hop on someones elses dick.

She can talk, but she is not keeper. You might take her back, but only for as long as you find yourself someone new.
>>
>>17433853
actually this was a separate trip. the sicily trip ended up being pretty much exactly what she said it was. I met the guy later and he was definitely not a romantic threat, like at all. he is in wizard territory. they were childhood friends. I can type more about that if you want

it was the guy who didn't want her that she went to see on the secret trip

I basically feel the same way man. fucking sucks. I feel like if she has the mentality that two guys at the same time is ever ok I can't really consider being long term with her. I really think it's not that hard to not cheat. she says that it was because of the guy who didn't want her that she adopted the mentality that this kind of shit was ok and for me she wants to go back to how she was before him which was strictly long term relationships and pure monogamy. no idea what to fucking believe. I do love her though and she keeps telling me she loves me. she never promised before the trip but she always promises shit now. don't know man. hard to break up with somebody you still love and who keeps telling you that they love you and showing such strong affection
>>
>>17433866
>comes to 4chan for advice 2 times
>2 times completely ignore the advice

Go back to her and be miserable since that's what you want.

There should be a way to prevent these threads.
>>
>>17433874
I didn't ignore the advice then and I'm not ignoring it now. most of the advice on the other thread was wrong, except about her general character. I came here because I wanted other opinions and I came back because I still do. I'm very strongly considering breaking up with her. I feel right now that I probably will. my only doubts come from my feelings towards her, the fact that she's promising now and she does love me now, and the fact that exclusivity was technically not established which for some people matters even if I'm not one of them. don't get me wrong man I'm probably leaving over this shit
>>
>>17433883
also I mean they were together like 2 years or some shit and I basically broke up their relationship. I don't know if that in itself is acceptable and makes me wonder what the fuck is up with her, but it makes her going back one last time slightly more reasonable than if she was just looking for random dudes to fill her holes. or maybe not
>>
>>17433866
>I can type more about that if you want

It's actually interesting. Please do.

>hard to break up with somebody you still love and who keeps telling you that they love you and showing such strong affection

Sad thing is, she probably isn't even lying to you. She might genuinely belive she loves you. Problem is, in my humble opinion, she doesn't. It's just wanting for someone good that "was taken from her". You are in similar emotional phase like the guy that didn't want her... because you don't want her now. It's natural (albeit still makes me wonder) that we lust for things that were taken from us.

I wonder how the situation would be if, you never found out or if you upon finding out just automatickly forgave her. I think that is the question you need to ask yourself if you think about continuing it. Chances are she would be nasty to you, if she was able to take you for granted.

>she adopted the mentality that this kind of shit was ok and for me she wants to go back to how she was before him which was strictly long term relationships and pure monogamy. no idea what to fucking believe

Well, we all are very confused in this shit world. She is probably very confused too. She most likely didn't done it to hurt you, but in my expierience almost noone does want to actively hurt other people. It's indifference for other people that is the real evil in the world. She was indifferent about how you felt, that's plenty bad for me.
>>
>>17433895
>It's indifference for other people that is the real evil in the world. She was indifferent about how you felt, that's plenty bad for me.
that shit cuts man. I feel like you're right

she was showing the love and the affection before I confronted her about this trip, we were getting really intimate. sleeping together every night in each others arms, holding hands everywhere, kissing probably like 30-60 minutes a day. maybe sex around 10 times a week. but I have no fucking idea what's real and what isn't. maybe she's just into me now and it'll fade once she gets bored and decides its time to move on

let me look up the archives for the sicily thread is there anything you want to know
>>
>>17433886
>>17433883
Everytime you write you find a way to back her up with mental gymnastics, your denial is annoying.
>>
>>17433883
no idiot the comments in the other thread were not wrong. What you do is pull out on detail that is wrong and dismiss everything else. I'll tell you again idiot. This girl is fucking, sucking, seeing going on holiday and traveling with other men while you sit here and whine and this is in the first 5 or 6 months. That doesn't sound like a relationship to me despite what you insist and what she says. You have two options. Cut her off or put up with her lies and shut the fuck up. Your choice. God what a fucking pussy
>>
>>17433883
>fact that exclusivity was technically not established which for some people matters even if I'm not one of them

Kek, I would never want to be with person that want exclusivity to be "established thing" and I don't think you want that either, you just fell for her, before you knew who and what she was. This "establishing exclusivity" is so toxic it makes my heard twist and don't get me wrong I've seen this type of mentality many times in my life.

>my only doubts come from my feelings towards her

Well, now you are acting on emotions and to be honest I don't think you even be happy with her. Imagine yourself thinking about her cheating every time she goes away from you for longer. Every trip back home you will be thinking "is she fucking this guy". Maybe he will want to take her back after year and you will have this situation again.

To give you perspective. I would consider keeping wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, loyal girl, that made such a mistake but only if she knew exacly how horrible she made me feel and if she wanted wholly to repent for that. No going out with guys, no more trips anywhere without you, no moods, no angry issues, no criticizng you. She would have to be repentat and hell-bent on making your life like heaven. She would need to forget about her for a long time in this relationship and repay for the damage she done. You wouldn't be on normal terms, you wouldn't have normal relationship until you feel like she repayed for what she done (and that would be only up to you to decide when you feel that). Any arguing and she would be outie.
>>
She's literally telling you that she'd didn't do anything wrong and that she'll say anything just to make you take her back.

>You can demand anything you seem fit.
You can't trust her. It's not on you to name your demands for reparation or punish her. It's on her alone to make you trust her again. Yet the only thing she's doing is begging and crying and making you feel bad for dumping her! And by this she's turning the whole thing around and blaming this break up on you. It's manipulation 101. You can't trust her.

There is a strong possibility that if you take her back it's gonna go in of these ways:

>you forgive her just like that and you get back together
>resentment and mistrust builds up on your part
>you break up again

>you forgive her after punishing her in one way or another
>resentment builds up on her part because she doesn't think she deserved punishment
>you break up again

>you forgive her just like that
>she realizes her bad behavior doesn't have any negative consequences
>she cheats again
>you break up
>>
>>17433774
OP you are a needy little bitch.
>>
Just take it easy and see where that leads you. Sure, take her back, but dont be very serious about the relationship. See other girls, be on the lookout, dont invest too many feelings in her. Eventually you will know whether you should stay or go.
>>
>>17433930
you are kidding right? OP will never see other girls and he is already neck deep in love. At what point would you suggest someone not take a liar and cheater back? Ever?
>>
>>17433942
She cheated on him when they where only dating for a few days, she probably didnt think mit ch of it.
>>
File: 1470178434514.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470178434514.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>17433945
Are you samefagging OP?
>>
>>17433895
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17289318

here's the old sicily thread

as you can see >>17433905 it's also filled with my mental gymnastics

I think they were wrong about sleeping with him but definitely not wrong about her character. I met him after they came back. he was a huge turbo autist and there's no way I can see her sleeping with him. they came across as old friends with him loving her but her not seeing him that way. maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think she slept with him and there's no way she has romantic feelings for him. the whole time she was talking about how much she wished I was there and she basically texted me nonstop. he even joked about how much she was on her phone and how he never got to talk to her

this time is obviously different. I still have my mental gymnastics but now it's obvious to me that things went wrong and it confirms her character

>>17433918
having to establish exclusivity seems absurd to me too. I feel like probably somebody who wants to keep sleeping around for a few months is basically incompatible

yeah I have no idea if the doubt will ever go away. as much as I love her it feels like its short enough that I should probably be looking for somebody else instead of trying to rebuild this from the start and not knowing if I'll always mistrust her

she is beautiful wonderful and highly intelligent, she has a grad degree from a top 3 school. I feel like she wants to make it up. but it will always be there

>>17433920
>You can't trust her. It's not on you to name your demands for reparation or punish her. It's on her alone to make you trust her again. Yet the only thing she's doing is begging and crying and making you feel bad for dumping her! And by this she's turning the whole thing around and blaming this break up on you. It's manipulation 101. You can't trust her.
man this shit rings so true
>>
>>17433930
I pretty much can't do this. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. I can't sleep around or look at other girls while I'm in a relationship. if I want to go with somebody else I have to leave her first. I could just try the relationship for a while and see if it gets better or stays like this though. like this guys says >>17433942. I'm not desperate and I can get other girls despite what people here will of course assume, but I really have no interest in sleeping around

>>17433927
I do worry about being too needy

not being cool enough about shit just makes cheating worse because it lessens you as a man in my opinion

>>17433947
no
>>
>>17433945
She fucking lies to him constantly fool why would you believe a word out of her mouth about cheating?
>>
>>17433774
>she says we weren't exclusive but I think I was pretty damn clear that I was and wanted to be

Wanting it very hard doesn't make it true. She isn't at fault.
>>
>>17433961
she doesn't really lie as in say what isn't true as much as she just doesn't say shit. it's still lying but she does a very specific kind of lying. it's a leave-shit-that-obviously-matters-out lie
>>
>>17433958
If its all or nothin then you should go with nothign to be honest, senpai.
>>
>>17433969
The word you want is omission. When OP has a kid she will omit the kids is not his and it's not that bad, right? I mean, she isn't lying after all.
>>
>>17433968
I mean I can see that side. there's a lot of people who buy into the exclusivity talk shit. I wasn't one of them and I thought it would have been poor taste to have it after we had already had sex maybe 30 or 40 times but she claims she is one of them. she never mentioned it and I know she thought I was exclusive but we technically never had the talk. I really don't know if I want to end up with somebody who needs to have a talk about monogamy ever though

>>17433971
probably will my man. I promised her I wouldn't break up with her until she was back here in person which is like 2 weeks away but I guess I probably have to no matter what happens

>>17433978
lol

by the way part of the reason I seem like I do a lot of mental gymnastics here is because arguing from her side and having you guys argue against it helps me when I talk to her later. I'm really not a fucking idiot

I appreciate all the posts boys
>>
>>17433976
>Kill yourself, whore.
I'm male
>>
Why the fuck is it such a big deal to talk about being exclusive? if you don't or won't you're just setting yourself up for misunderstanding and butthurt which is exactly what happened. My boyfriend asked me one day "Are we a couple?" and I asked him "what does couple mean to you?" "I want to only be with you and I want you to feel the same way" and I did. Now explain why that's so fucking repugnant of an idea to you fucks because I don't get it
>>
>>17433982
>it would have been poor taste to have it after we had already had sex maybe 30 or 40 times
Get it in your head that you should not be that awkward about talking about your relationship. It's just a matter of saying "are we serious?"
>>
>>17433989
Because for a lot of people this goes without saying. When you think monogamy comes naturaly it can leave the impression your partner thinks you would fuck around until that point.
>>
>>17433996
It doesn't go without saying because it's a conscious decision both people have to agree on even if it does arise naturally. Like in my case I just talked about its not like either of us were still seeing anyone else but you still can talk about the status of your relationship why is that so hard? If you just make assumptions and never actually ask the other person and then get upset that things weren't what you thought they were , YOU fucked up, not them.
>>
File: 16123.png (45KB, 506x744px) Image search: [Google]
16123.png
45KB, 506x744px
>>17433774
>>17433804
here's some more texts

>>17433989
pretty much what this guy says >>17433996. we were spending like consecutive entire days together regularly, having sex multiple times a day, holding hands everywhere in public, we had been on a several day vacation together

the idea that I would be asking her if she was sleeping with other men seemed absurd and seems absurd to me even now. we didn't have the exact "what are we" conversation but we had conversations along those lines and she had chances to say something, which she didn't take and is now apologizing again and again for not saying anything because she said she knew she had to say it but couldn't. she knew how I felt but she didn't tell me how she felt. to me monogamy is pretty much implied and regular but to her it wasn't

I guess I can see this side of things though. I don't know if its too far away from what I consider acceptable to break up with her over it or just try again and see what happens

>>17433991
if things go wrong with her which I guess they are, this will be something I do next time no matter what
>>
>>17433992
It's just that I apply this principle in my life. I don't expect the girls I fuck with to be exclusive since I don't want them to think I am.
>>
>>17434003
I'm not the guy you're replying to, I'm OP, but this is probably the big normative difference. I want a real committed relationship not casual sex and it's what I've always wanted. she knew that. she did say she thought I was lying about it though since she didn't believe I could want a relationship with her
>>
>>17433999
For you, yes, but for many people no.

>the partner comes to the SO saying they are a couple now and they shouldn't lie to eachother anymore
>the SO gets offended
Can you relate better now?
>>
>>17434007
>for many people no.
No, it is the case for everyone. You have to make the choice to only fuck one person and no one else. Its not just something that automatically happens once you start spending a lot of time with one person. That's why there can be things like, open relationships, fwb, and cheating. I feel like you're just being willfully dense at this point because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

And no I can't relate because I would never just tell my partner we are a couple because that's not something that can be unilaterally decided. How do you not get this
>>
>>17434007
>>17434016
its clear to me as I wrote here >>17434004 that this is just a cultural divide

for a lot of people yeah, once you're regularly fucking with somebody it's pretty much clear that you aren't going to fuck somebody else

but for others it's no big deal to sleep around

the point is for those two groups to end up together but it looks like I assumed she was in one group and she was actually in the other

the question for me is whether it was cheating or a misunderstanding, if it's actually acceptable at all to me or people who look for long term relationships, and if it means she's going to be cheating forever
>>
File: 1469974881866.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469974881866.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>17434016
The default is monogamy so, for some people, it goes without saying; this is not a hard concept.

Jesus, the example was about honesty going without saying.
>>
>>17434020
It wasn't cheating because there were no rules established except inside your own head that you never bothered to confirm with her.
>>
>>17434024
yeah that's one view that some people take. for others there are plenty of established rules that go without needing to be said. like most people wouldn't need a list of sex acts that constitute cheating and then mistakenly believe that anal isn't cheating but pussy sex is. for the casual sex group boundaries need to be made and there's all kinds of intimacy systems but for the monogamous group it's pretty much once you're fucking it's for real
>>
>>17433774
Been in your shoes
It's all an act. Sure she might treat you better for a few weeks but after that she'll forget and go back to treating you like shit and if you ever dare reminding her of what she's done she'll always paint you as the bad guy

Not worth it, things will never be the same and she's a bitch
It'll be hard for a while, but meet another girl, don't get into anything serious, but it'll help you take your mind off of her
>>
>>17434036
she actually tried painting me as the bad guy earlier, saying I didn't make her feel safe enough to tell me the truth

you can also see the switch between here >>17433804 before she was really apologizing and the other texts like

>>17433774
>>17434002

these ones where shes really apologetic

fucking hell man. I feel deep down like you're right. I almost certainly have to end this shit
>>
>>17434036
>>17434040
actually I should say other than this she's treated me really well, like really fucking well

she's basically the perfect gf other than this shit

she treated me like shit not saying anything and when we talked about this though, before she switched to apology mode
>>
>>17434049
This
>>17434051
Please go back to her and live in hell, you deserve it.
>>
>>17433774
don't be pussywhipped at take her back for the love of god. everyone in your social circle would lose respect for yo for taking her back.
>>
>>17434051
>>17434056
yeah I mean objectively she treated me great. this was really the only thing that sucked. she cooks for me, we have great sex and often, she gives me massages, she does shopping, laundry for me, is affectionate and very physical, we split all costs, she writes love notes to me and sends pictures, selfies, etc, she's hot and well educated/has a great job, we play videogames and travel together, I literally don't want more in a girl

but yeah this was really fucking shitty, it was obviously shitty and I guess it should be enough to end it
>>
>>17433945
>few days
It says right in the OP 2 months
>>
>>17434064
>implying you even know what perfect is
>implying you wouldn't say she was perfect even if she beat you
Any pussy will be perfect for you because you have no dignity.
>>
>>17433774
Sounds likea piece of shit and this is coming fro ma girl. You can send a thousand text messages, this is just so that she doesnt feel guilty knowing she did something wrong and so that you can stop being sad. Whats done is done. Girls can control their horniess 10x more than a guy can. This piece of shit was plain disgusting to you. She is probably conceited not considering your feelings during the relationship and only considering hers. She probably realized she doesnt like the guy she was fucking anymore and wants to go back to you to fill in that loneliness. Dump her hard on the curb.
>>
>>17434064
but fool she is doing the same with and for other men concurrently and she lies to you non stop from day one
>>
>>17434073
You have to understand something about women, we enjoy cleaning your shit, we arent doing you a favor.
>>
>>17433874
you cant blame someone for going back to an ex if they have no one else to turn to, you have to feel sorry for them. (different topic from cheating)
>>
>>17434106
Of course i can, being alone doesn't mean being miserable. People have to learn how to be by themselves.
>>
>>17434035
how can you be this fucking retarded jesus fucking christ. yes there are different viewpoints that's why you DON'T FUCKING ASSUME SOMEONE HAS THE EXACT SAME MIND AS YOU and then get offended and butthurt when you find out they don't when you never bothered to fucking talk to them about it.
>>
>>17434160
You need to talk about everything ever?
You are american, right?
Maybe this seems strange to you, but you can also talk about you wanting to be with other people, i know this means your actions won't be yours partners mistake but it's just a thought.
>>
>>17434170
You are illiterate, right?

You don't have to talk about everything but then you don't get to blame the other person when you take everything in the relationship for granted and your assumptions turn out to be wrong.
>>
>>17434179
So basically you HAVE to talk about the things you think is necessary.

This is a slippery slope, if you need to say talk about being excluse then why don't you need to talk about what is cheating what is not, how much sincere you have to be with eachother, if it's ok to have friends fom the opposite sex.and so on.
This can go on forever.
What you don't realize is that you take what is natural for you for granted and think people should talk about what you deem necessary.
>>
>>17434196
She's not the one whining to adv about how it was all his fault though.

See the difference?
>>
>>17434196
>realising you were wrong
It takes two people to decide if a relationship is monogamous you fucking retard. If one person decides it isn't then they can't be wrong.
>>
>>17434210
>It takes two people to decide if a relationship isn't monogamous
No it doesn't
>>
>>17434203
The default is monogamy, if you don't want it you are the one who has to tell it.
>>
>>17434160
>>17434179
Well, you are one who sounds like retard. There are many things that normal people take for granted, because this things are just normal.

When you met someone do you insist on knowing if they are thieves, pedophiles, cannibals, rapists? No? Well then you can't be mad at them when they steal from you, can you? You haven't make clear what the rules are! They were in the right to mutilate you if you haven't asked them if they are sadists!

For normal people, having sex with someone on a regular bases is the same or more than talking about being in relationship. If someone have sex regularly, tell eachother about love, hold hands it's implied they are in relationship. Non autistic people don't need to set so clear boundries everywhere, because they understand what is implied. It's retarded people that need everything "clear and on paper" because the don't have mental capacity or moral compass to read the context and act accordingly.
>>
>>17434203
It takes both to make an agreement but only one to break it.
>>
>>17434211
Then it is cheating and we might even argue that it wasn't even relationship at all. It was just one person decieving the other.
>>
>>17434215
The agreement was never made except in OP's mind. He never confirmed it with her.

>>17434213
>The default is monogamy
Just continuing to repeat this won't make it true. Not everyone feels the same way.

>>17434218
One person can decide to fuck other people without input from their partner and then the relationship is not monogamous. How is this so hard to understand? If you actually talk about it then both people can define if their relationship is meant to be monogamous and then at that point if someone decides to fuck other people it would be considered cheating.

However OP skipped step 1 in the first place.
>>
>>17434224
My god, you don't have the ability to think besides your opinions, unfortunately this is very common now a days...
>>
>>17434224
>One person can decide to fuck other people without input from their partner and then the relationship is not monogamous. How is this so hard to understand?

It's called "cheating". Repeat after me "it's called cheating" and "I am retarded whore/manslut". Very good!
>>
>>17434231
I know what it means.
protip: it's not
>i fucked this girl and like her a lot now she belongs to me obviously

>>17434232
I understand where you all are coming from wanting to take everything for granted because you're "not autistic" but it really seems like you are because you can't grasp the concept that you may get into a relationship with one of those dreaded "autistic retards" who don't hold the same opinions as you. And then you get mad and blame them when you find out they didn't confirm to your pre-existing determination of how the world works and everyone thinks. And then you go blaming them for it when all they did is be themselves.
>>
>>17434237
Then the autist has to say so.
You expect people to make the move you want but is unable to say what you wany.
>>
DROP HER. She is not worth it. Everything she is saying is just platitudes - she doesn't actually feel like she did anything wrong, she just wants the security you provide. She is always going to be looking for another "secret trip".
>>
>>17434242
>Then the autist has to say so.
Say so what?

Is the autist supposed to read the non-autist's mind and magically know what he is taking for granted so that they can correct them without a word ever being exchanged beforehand?

Do you see why you're being fucking ridiculous?
>>
>>17434237
>she belongs to me obviously

Yea, you have some kind of cluster B personality disorder if being in relationship means that you "own" someone or someone "belongs" to you. It's really stupid thing and shows how simplistic you are.

Being in relationship is being exclusive to eachother unless both people make it otherwise. It's just that simple. This girl was acting like she was in relationship with anon and acts like she wants to be in relationship still. She knew perfectly good she was doing something wrong. How do I know? Because she done it in secret! All your arguments are mute.
>>
>>17434248
>All your arguments are mute.
E S L
S
L
>>
>>17434246
My god you are retarded.
>>
>>17434248
>Being in relationship is being exclusive to eachother unless both people make it otherwise. It's just that simple
Again, no, this is what you want to take for granted. There are relationships that are not like this and not everyone thinks this way.
>>
>>17434252
It doesn't apply to me. I communicate in my relationships and don't take how the other person feels for granted.

I also don't blame them for misunderstandings when I didn't make an effort either.
>>
>>17434256
There's nothing for me to realize. That is literally what you expect should be happening.
>>
>>17434259
You don't even understand the logic lmao.
I'm not exempt from it, I do exactly as I have been telling OP he should have done.
>>
>>17434270
>>17434272

Don't worry bout it, blow a kiss to me.
Thanks for your support ~

I'll be here if you guys come up with any actual arguments though.
>>
>>17434275
I'm not being aggressive.
>>
>>17434281
I'm sorry that you failed to hurt my feelings.
>>
>>17434283
Kek, didn't even dawn on me that anyones feelings could be hurt in this conversation, untill this anon admitted that he/she was hurt.
>>
OP my Gf cheated on me and I'm still with her.

Most people here will just tell you to leave her but everyone's situation is different. Sometimes the answer isn't that easy. People make mistakes and people can change. Sometimes life just sucks and its up to you to decide what to do with it.

It's especially shitty now since everyone and their mother uses the work "cuck". But honestly just do what you want. If you love her and trust her give her another chance.
>>
>>17434302
If door mats like you didn't exist more people would be willing to face the consequence of their actions, but enablers will enable and the earth will spin.
>>
>>17434293
I don't see what the point of saying things like

>the universe is mocking you
>i pity people who interact with you
>etc
and substance-less namecalling is if not an attempt to deride whoever it is you're talking to.

I'm just telling you whatever the intent was, it failed.
>>
>>17434309
That doesn't even make sense. I don't enable her.

You think she doesn't know the consequences now? Do you think she just came home one day and was like "hon I cheated" and I was like "that's okay babe". No. Our relationship went through shit, hit an all time low and we both dealt with a lot of emotional bullshit. Their was consequences to both our actions.
>>
>>17434331
Ok great I hope they're having fun.
>>
>>17434323
>cheated
>still stays with the person she 'loves'
How is that not impunity, she would feel like shit whether you stayed together or not. The personal crysis was inevitable, the relationship wasn't.
>>
>>17434338
I'm not being aggressive though. Sorry this isn't working out how you planned.
>>
>>17434302
>>17434323
Woah, I've made many bad decisions and endured my share of abuse. My life is pretty shitty sometimes but at least I'm not cuck. How does it feel to be cuck, anon, how do you deal with it. Did it get better or do you still want to strangle her when you lay next to her in bed? Was it one time cuck that you belived in or was she cucking you for a long time and you just had to find out about it, so that she now hides her tracks better?

>It's especially shitty now since everyone and their mother uses the work "cuck".
Woah, just wow. You coal black existence is like a fuel for fire that lighten my day. Thank you.

>both dealt with a lot of emotional bullshit
You mean, you dealt with bullshit and she was thinking about how to wiggle her way out of punishment? Also how does his cock taste like?

Woah. I have issues myself... woah. I was cheated and cucked. I've tried to deal with it and would probably be with girl if she showed real regret. Oh, she showed plenty regret all right, she was talking about how I was always the one and how she loved me and wanted to be with me and only me. But I picked up on lots of details that showed she was just had hard time dealing with consequences and wanted to just be together, like before! Like nothing happened! I'm probably leting some of my rage on you. But seriously, I'd love to hear your story.
>>
>>17434364
All I see is projection on your part.

I would say I'm flattered that you think simply refusing to hurl insults back and forth is "painting yourself as superior" but I actually don't give a fuck what you think lol
>>
>>17434032
Wrong, Belgian. I don't mind it, I rejected several offers of being exclusive in favour of seeing other girls. I just prefer this way of life for the moment.
>>
>>17433804
>she was on her period, which is true
What she is truly saying is SUPPOSEDLY the only reason she didn't betray her is bc she "couldn't" despite her not being upfront about her feelings,lying bout the trip, fucking you everyday then ditching you to go fuck some other guy. That is in acceptable behavior son. Drops her.
>>
>>17434381
First of all I never said anything remotely feminist. Again, that's you projecting.

>>hypocritical opinions that hold no water
I have said nothing hypocritical, point whatever you're talking about out and i'll explain why it isn't.

I don't think I'm important either, again, that's your projection.

Also I never said 'sweetie.' And yeah, I'm not going to take posts that consist of nothing but "the universe is mocking you and you are retarded" seriously into consideration. Did you actually expect me to? And you're calling ME autistic?

I'm not trying to salvage anything since there's nothing to be salvaged. I stand by everything I said and if anyone wants to challenge me on it I'd be happy to explain more.

I admit I am kinda curious to see what it would take to make you stop responding as it seems you have nothing else to say on the topic. But glad you're having a good time.
>>
>>17434360
My story is pretty long so I'll give you the gist of it. We dated for a couple years and I was a shitty boyfriend. She treated me like a king and I treated her like shit. I never physically abused her but I put her through a lot of emotional bullshit while I took my anger out on her. About two years in i told her I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with. She broke up with me. We got back together and I treated her worse than ever. Then she started talking to some dude fr another state. Broke up again but still talked and even talked about getting back together. Even then I treated her like shit. During that time she went on a date with some guy but I didn't find out until we got back together a second time. I chose to forgive both situations. She never did anything ohysical with either guy and the situation was just fucked up and confusing that we both just wanted to move on from it. Since then I started taking meds which have helped control my depression and anxiety and made me a much better person.

Like I said before everyone's situation is different. Couples do much worse to each other and see it through.
>>
>>17434414
If i'm reading this right she never cheated on you, you are mentally unstable and managed to give stockholm syndrome or something.
What the actual fuck, she is a wreck and you are insane.
>>
>>17434437
k
>>
Jesus christ OP, you sure know how to pick em.
>>
>>17434448
I'll keep fighting the good fight. Faces must be saved and I'll be the one to do it.
>>
>>17434459
I'm dead serious.
>>
>>17434468
I'm not insecure I'm too autistic to have any self awareness remeber?
>>
>>17434478
I know right I can barely read your post my eyes are too full of tears
>>
>>17434482
I'm not being sarcastic I'm crying so hard right now
>>
>>17434489
What would it take for you to believe I'm crying right now?
>>
>>17434499
That wasn't even sarcasm that time you fucking mong
>>
>>17434519
My feelings are hurt.
>>
>>17434526
Seriously, do better.
>>
>>17433789

This

Drop her man, dont be stupid. Find someone who really cares for you.
>>
Dude if you aren't happy which you must not be if you keep coming here, than dump her. The sun won't stop rising in the morning and setting in the evening because you aren't with her. It's just your low self esteem and she knows that.

Worse happens is you'll be depressed for awhile and might not find another girl for a few months. Those months might feel a bit shit but they'll get better as you recover. Staying with her will just cause more damage that you have to fix later.
>>
>>17434541
Keep repeating it until it's true?
protip: it will never be true
>>
>>17434625
lol these mental gymnastics.
>>
>>17434640
Thanks for spelling it out but it was unnecessary. You're really obvious.
>>
>>17434646
There's no passive aggression idk where you're getting this from.
>>
>>17434646
>>17434643

You are both gay and should kill your parents as punishment for raising you to be faggots.
>>
>>17434651
k
>>
>>17433774
OP break up omfg I'm so sick of women, fuck women

Walking home last night you know what I hear some buff asian dude say to his little girlfriend crossing the street?

Girlfriend: "He just talks to everyone like that though, it doesn't mean anything!"
Buff asian guy: "Meh I don't give a fuck"

Then he looks around with a mad face

A microcosm of human relationships - women are hypergamous and use mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance to hide any wrongdoing from their conscience.

Fuck women, literally fuck them and chuck them they're worthless as far as I'm concerned now
>>
>>17434658
k. let me know when you finish.
>>
>>17434666
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>17434649
Oh, and kill yourselves right after.

Frees up more space for viable humans.
>>
>>17434681
lol and what have you been doing?
>>
>>17434692
if I leave will you be able to finish? i dont want to leave you hanging.
>>
>>17434697
>>17434692

You two just get married and shut up already
>>
>>17434705
waiting on anon to drop this tsundere act and propose
>>
>>17434721
dont worry baby i'm not fleeing anywhere
>>
>>17434734
you know everything you're saying to me is actually how you feel about yourself, right?
>>
>>17434723
>>17434734
Your arguments are unnecessary and immature. So OP I would recommend you not date with this girl again. She broke your heart so many times and doesnt appreciate you. Such a slut will never hold onto her promises. Find another woman who has a sense of honor.
Please /thread
There are many more people needing advice. Don't flood.
>>
>>17434752
k.
> I hope your entire family die painfully in front of you and blame you for their deaths
lol this was really bad I hope you're being tongue-in-cheek at this point

>you runt
cute
>>
>>17434774
Now be honest, I'm asking completely in earnest right now.

Do you actually think
> I hope your entire family die painfully in front of you and blame you for their deaths
is capable of hurting anyone's feelings?
>>
>>17434792
Yeah we know, come up with something new at least.
>>
>>17434817
Holy shit are you telling me this thread is only still alive because we're still bumping it? Oh my god this changes everything.
>>
>>17434825
Sure, whatever you need
>>
>>17434828
If you're sad then you can leave. I'm gonna have the last word.
>>
>>17434828
U fag
>>
>>17434832
>when I fail at samefagging
>>
>>17434837
There's no desperation. I'm content like this. There you go projecting again.
>>
You guys are both fags I will prevail as the last person to post in this cancerous thread.
>>
Life has no meaning. You guys should kill urselves
>>
>>17433774
you guys stop indulging this pussy. He did the same thing several days ago he's insane. I feel sorry for the girl, no wonder she runs off
>>
>>17434849
No, I'm not using it wrong. It's exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>17434851
Truu
>>
>>17434857
Nah, I'm not. Lel.
>>
>>17434862
I'm not though.
>>
>>17434874
No, I'm not.
You are attributing to me an emotional state onto me that has no basis in reality. It's coming from you because I have done nothing to justify such a determination. Therefore, it's a projection.

Please try to be more creative with your insults if you're going to be keeping at this for a while.
>>
>>17434888
Justify it then.
>>
>>17434895
It hasn't been "straight hours" and you think this is the only thread I'm posting in?

Also you're doing the same thing but I'm sure you wouldn't describe yourself as "desperate," would you?
>>
>>17434895
stop it, OP's fucking crazy. I mean lock the fucker up crazy, cross to the other side of the street when you see him crazy.
>>
>>17434904
Polly want a cracker?

You're going to get bored and let me win if you don't start coming up with some new shit to say.
>>
>>17434907
>that's spent 6 hours trying to justify sleeping around.
LMAO I never did anything of the sort. You are one illiterate cunt
>>
>>17434915
I don't. You take me too seriously, anon.
>>
>>17434907
ok then she's fucking crazy too but you are borderline nuts for giving a shit. Neither of them want any help they just want attention
>>
>>17434920
Oh no whatever shall we do
>>
>>17433774

>>17433774

Comrade are no officially a cuck.

Cut that cunt loose and watch her come crawling back once she realizes the other guy just wanted some pussy and that she ruined a good thing with you.
>>
>>17434923
I'm not pretending to be retarded, just pretending about the "win" thing.
>>
Thread of the month.
>>
it doesn't matter how sorry she is. she has shown you she is a worthless person and is not to be trusted. you are a fool if you forgive her.

this is 100% indefensible
>>
>>17435034
Oh thank god I thought I lost you.
And don't forget my (You) next time.
>>
>>17435054
Right. So have you.
>>
>>17435054
>>17435049
>>17435034
This is why women shouldn't be allowed on 4chan, they don't have a thick skin. If you're reading this you mentally crippled bitch, just leave and stop autistically bumping this thread
>>
>>17435099
My skin's pretty thick.
>>
File: schopenhauer was right.png (465KB, 683x984px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer was right.png
465KB, 683x984px
>>17435109
So are your layers of fat probably, but what's the point?
Actually,
>>17435054
I'll have to speak to this autist here spamming this thread. Because you are both mentally ill for spamming the same thread for a fucking day now.
You're trying to teach her a lesson but you seem to have forgotten that all women are all insipid whores who purely act out of their selfish emotional interests. Therefore, you are wasting your time by perpatuating this endless reply cycle. All great philosophers and scientists of the past have agreed that trying to educate or culture a women on any of these issues is a waste of time.
Let go and just leave the thread.
>>
>>17435122
I'm not trying to teach anyone anything. If you're so distressed over this just don't reply, it's easy.
>>
>>17435122
Oh sorry I misread.

Actually if you think anon is trying to teach me anything you're as retarded as he is.
>>
>>17435147
>this delusional retard still bumping the thread while complaining about other people bumping it
>>
>>17435172
Yeah i'll get right on that thanks
>>
>>17435192
No, what's it like?
>>
>>17433774

Not going to read all 250 posts, just a quick note on the OP:

>she says we weren't exclusive but I think I was pretty damn clear that I was and wanted to be
>she never explicitly said she was exclusive though, she just left shit out

This is total horseshit. A lie of omission is still a lie, and when it's about fucking behind the back of someone you're dating, it's a big fucking deal.

There are limits to exclusivity and someone's "own business." So while the WHO may have been something she shouldn't HAVE to tell you at that point, the fact that there WERE other guys fucking her was her moral obligation to bring up as soon as you guys started fucking or getting serious.

Exclusivity is implicit in sexual/romantic relationships. If you're not exclusive and don't want to break other things off, yes, you still have to tell everyone else that there are other penises/ vaginas in the picture.

Tldr: non-exclusive sex doesn't rate non-exclusive trust.
>>
>>17435254
Right it was all a samefag. You're the one who's mental lol
>>
>>17435269
>>I'M NOT MENTAL
Where did I say this?

You are mental though, you're doing the exact same thing as someone you are calling a delusional retard while thinking you're somehow not also.
>>
>>17435281
>I misclicked into this thread 15 minutes ago.
My god it seriously took you 15 minutes to read this thread?
>>
>>17435296
>another

Do you seriously think there is anyone here who thinks you're not the same faggot who has been here all day and that you """"accidentally"""" clicked on a thread?
>>
Wow, just wow guys. This combo of psycho slut and righteous troll/autist is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>17433774
God her messages are nauseating. I heard all that from this one chick I dated. Was a fool and took her back and she still did the exact same thing. Do yourself a favor and cut all contact. It's honestly the best thing to do. You'll find someone that won't do all that shady shit and be honest with you. Don't waste your time with someone you can't trust.
>>
>>17433774
cringyes shit i've red
kys cuck
>>
>>17435781
>wtf I crave cock now

Nah you always did.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.