[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I who have nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nothere.jpg (11KB, 300x300px)
nothere.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Basically within the year I have gotten rid and lost my best friends. Basically one of them..while a best friend was a complete selfish dick....I'm getting older so I decided to cut that person off after a barrage of insults for not being able to hang out that day. Friend two and I remained friends for about a year after. Friend two always agreed with me cutting off friend one. (We were all tight). Anyways after a difficult point in my life friend one decided to pop back up pretending to be there for me (its silly because they chose to pop back up and pretend to be a good person when part of the reason I stopped associating with them was because they basically shut me off In a time of need the last time (basically same situation). Anyways friend two eventually got pissed that I "didn't get over it " and made me the bad one because friend 1 was "sad". All I could think is that this is the same pathetic selfish shit they always pull....and now when I'm in a time of need they pop back up? fuck that...anyways friend 2 decided to shut me out...probably to try to give me a piece of my own medicine I guess? Anyways friend one basically is out of mind, I definitely deserved better..but I feel particularly hurt by friend 2...I though they had my back...I thought they understood me....anyone have a similar situation? somehow I feel in the wrong
>>
yet another bump...come on yall
>>
make some new friends that arent drama queens
>>
>>17432945
You sound like you're like 19 or something close to it.
Still trying to hold on to HS friends.
Face it, they're gone.

HS only made you friends by necessity.
Find other friends.
Friends you like despite never needing each other
>>
>>17432945
If one of their names begins and ends with C, you should talk to him
>>
>>17433084
Amen
>>
>>17433953
I feel like this should be in a get it off your chest thread
>>
>>17433953
Stop being a little bitch Cedric
>>
>>17434037
lol cedric
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.