[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fanboyism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 272x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 272x216px
I like apple products over Windows because my favorite applications are on iOS/OS X. Only thing I like about Microsoft is Halo game series and that isn't even invented by Microsoft they just own it and I guess the Xbox consoles are alright but not as good as PS1-4. But ok my issue is my whole life I've been teased and bullied in high school and at home by my older brothers, I'm the youngest, for being "preppy" or "gay" for owning Apple products. I want to know the reason people use windows are so anti Apple. Like I understand preferring Windows to Apple but it's like people assume your an elitist liberal douche bag for liking Apple products. Like I'm poor ok? Used my student money to buy Apple products which I agree are overpriced. But I'm voting for trump and I hate Starbucks and Abercrombie and Fitch and tight pants. Outside of liking Apple products I have nothing in common with the stereotypical apple user. I just don't understand why your ostracized if you don't use anything other than Apple? Never heard of people who own blackberry, android or Chromebook getting treated like shit. In high school my laptop was destroyed because some goth douche poured Dr Pepper all over it during lunch break for crying out loud! Is there something I'm missing here?
>>
>>17432914
Bump it up!
>>
>>17433560
For real, the only people who use MacBooks on my campus are pretentious little fuckbois. That said, my evidence is this: when an apple user needs help, they ask. When a Windows user needs help, the google the shit first.

Regards,
University IT Admin

P.S. We know who is who, don't fuck around.
>>
>>17433565
I'm not pretentious I just like a laptop with better capabilities for everything non gaming related.
>>
>>17433565
>When a Windows user needs help, the google the shit first.
lmao, maybe at that campus but majority of people are pretty bad at looking for advice. most of them just ask and don't bother googling, only /g/ tards google and loonix users.
>>
>loves Apple
>votes for Trump
>can't understand why people don't like him and people like him

gl m8
>>
>>17432914
>I want to know the reason people use windows are so anti Apple.
macfags will tell you it's because windows people are cheap or poor and don't want to spend more. and often this is true. macfags will also tell you windows people are jealous. I'm not sure I buy that one.

anyway, there is a stereotype for macfags. unfortunately for you, the people who fit the stereotype are annoying as fuck. and they stand out too. they're like the vegans of the computer world.

when windows users see an apple user, they can't see in your head and see all your opinions and shit. all they can think about is their 14 year old braindead dingbat of a sister and her fucking iphone case that looks like /cgl/ puked on it. or that faggot relative who has to bring his ipad to every family gathering and gas everybody with his coffee breath while he blathers about how apple is so great and how it's super safe because nobody writes viruses for it.

I literally watched a macfag corner some poor bastard in taco bell who was just trying to work on his presentation or some shit. the macfag proceeded to tell him everything great about mac and then went on to humblebrag about how he tries to eat organic and shit. in taco fucking bell.

yeah it's lazy and shitty that people assume shit about you based on your computer choices. that's why stereotypes suck.
>>
>Like I'm poor ok? Used my student money to buy Apple products

lol is this bait?
>>
People generally dislike apple products because of awful cheesy cool dad style vibes like bumming U2 and they were previously pushed by pretentious first world 'creative' types who would use mac products because they could afford them and the good software was on them.

Then they because a fashion brand simply by virtue of being expensive and popular. That is why every single university student here takes their first student loan payment and buys an expensive ass macbook and starts being an apple fanboy or girl and pretending they've ALWAYS been like this. They are trying to look the part and fit in with the cultured creative types with an ikea book wall.
>>
>>17433752
I wondered that too. but eh.

anyway you can be poor and afford expensive things. you just can't afford anywhere near as many of them, and you have to budget a lot more carefully and do without other things. personally my taste in expensive things runs more toward things like furniture and other stuff that will last a long time. but that is just me I guess.
>>
>>17433748
>anyway, there is a stereotype for macfags. unfortunately for you, the people who fit the stereotype are annoying as fuck. and they stand out too. they're like the vegans of the computer world.

This.

Wear a white pointy hood, don't expect people to treat you like you're not a klansman.
Wear a Nazi armband, don't expect people to treat you like you're not a nazi.
Wear a "this is what a feminist looks like", don't expect men to go near you.

Use apple products, don't expect people to treat you like you're not a far left, pretentious "intellectual" hipster.

Use their shit, be treated like one of them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.