[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship confusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 380x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 380x317px
I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly a year and I just can't get this out of my mind. My boyfriend is in love with both me and his best friend romantically. He says he loves me more, but I don't know if he's bias because we've done sexual things together. He didn't tell be that he had feelings for her at any time before we did stuff. I don't want to get in the way of their friendship, but every time he goes to the movies with her he hangs out with her alone at his house I get worried something might happen. I don't think it's quite jealousy because I have nothing to be jealous over, idk what I'm feeling. What do I do? I've never been in this situation before.
>>
>>17432913
Abandon ship, OP

Don't cuck yourself. If he loves her there is clearly something to be jealous about.

There is healthy male/female friendships, in which they don't love each other, hang out alone, and then there is shit like your relationship. Fuck that.
>>
>>17432913
>My boyfriend is in love with both me and his best friend romantically.
>He didn't tell be that he had feelings for her at any time before we did stuff.
Yeah, that's not normal friendly love. He wasn't upfront about his feelings for her, so you clearly have reason to be worried. To me, it sounds like polyamory, but you weren't privy to this information until he after he had you hooked.
>>
He's either cheating already, or it's going to happen. Like the others said, abandon ship before this turns in to a fucking disaster.
>>
>>17432931
I've told him on multiple occasions that if he wanted someone else that he should break up with me. I don't get why he would stay with me if he wanted to fuck other girls.
>>
>>17432938

Some people want to have it all. It's possible that he hasn't slept with her, but to have romantic feelings for her is still too much.
>>
>>17432941
This. You can end the relationship too, OP.

If people are given the option to have their cake and eat it too, they will.
>>
>>17432941
I don't want to hurt him. I told him to break up with me if he wanted to date her, he's just confused now >.<
>>
I'm feel so stupid right now.
>>
>>17432952
>I don't want to hurt him.
OP, stop making excuses. This nigga ain't gonna be hurt if you leave because he already has someone else. He'll just go from having two gfs to one. It'd actually be easier for him.

But he is not the focal point of this topic, you are.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.