[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1470195839147.jpg (75KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470195839147.jpg
75KB, 720x405px
What are the chances of someone getting a girlfriend if they dont date in highschool
>>
the more you worry about it, the less of a chance you'll have

unless you're saying you are currently in high school and don't plan on dating

in which case I would reccommend against that if you can help it, it's a good time to get experience
>>
Better because you haven't peaked yet.

Listen to the Black Phillip Show on YouTube and educate yourself on women the right way
>>
>>17432868
I didn't date in highschool...
I didn't get a gf in university.
I haven't gotten a gf in the workforce.

I'm a 25 year old virgin. Don't make the same mistake.
>>
>>17432868
100%

I didn't date in highschool and have had multiple girlfriends since then

I also date damaged and deranged individuals so there's that
>>
I never dated in high school and got 3 gfs afterwards, currently with the third one for close to 1.5 years now.
>>
>>17432868
High school relationships fail a lot. In the end, that's all they really are sometimes. I'm pretty sure said person could get a girlfriend afterwards as long as they're sorta social.
>>
I didn't date until I went to college. I regret dating at all during that time. I wish I would have spent more time on my studies instead of trying to get a gf.
>>
>>17432868
I didnt date in high school, got rejected like 8 time so stopped trying

im now 29 and dateless. Never had a date, probably never will. I wouldnt know what to do if i got one at this point in my life.

Im a tradesman, i make good dosh, im reasonaby fit, i have 3 years left on my mortgage. And yet they still reject me; fuck em. Im going to finish up this mortgage and probably buy an island somewhere, build another house on it and retire there.

The lone hermit on the Island

If im any indication not good OP, not good
>>
>>17432868
>What are the chances of someone getting a girlfriend if they dont date in highschool

....Depends on what you do after high school. That's the only answer
>>
thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>17432887
was the same, ended up getting one in the work place and then changed jobs. she tagged along for a little while then got shitty when i decided to kick it into high gear for a career move.

In between she lost her job, i never spoke of work and loved her deeply.

She went nuts, probably fucked her best friend and decided to dump me - who fucking knows.

But either way, i wish i'd had one earlier so i could get a run at how the fuck that shit is supposed to work.... still don't get it. Makes me feel like a fucking Autist.

>>17432868
It'll happen but it will be awkward. You didn't spend your 'formative years' swimming with the rest of the fish.
>>
>>17432896
But those relationships are what cause wear in and callouses. You feel a bit retarded if you're bawling your eyes out like a girl because at 27 your first girl friend dumps you.
>>
>>17432912
Same, Had one at 25 after laying the foundation etc for my life and then wanted to share it.

With nobody to waste it on 10 years later I own my house, and another, go on holidays regularly and am pushing close to half a mill in investment portfolios.

Money not spent is invested. I will get my damn island soon.

Also not a trade-y. I spend my days under the very fluorescent lights that will probably be the last things i see before i die while some old woman is complaining about the price of capsicums - I'm a retail manager.
>>
i never said but im still in high school atm got about 1 year till im in "the real world" and i fear if i dont get a girlfriend before i leave school i never will
>>
Handholding: 18 yo
1st Kiss: 20yo
1st GF: 21yo
2nd GF and wife: 28yo

Posting some of the random stuff she left in the desktop.
>>
im 16 yes im young probably just overthinking this but im worried i see alot of people on here that are like 30 and shit who have never had a relationship (nothing wrong with that if thats what you want you do that i personally dont) and probably never will i dont want to end up like that its mainly my fault though im very quiet even though my best friend is female is can barley speak to her irl i dont know whats wrong with me
>>
>>17433513

>probably never will i dont want to end up like that

we never did either. Its just the way it worked out kid. I was never the most handsome mother fucker, i was never the most into sports, wasnt born super rich. I was average as are most posters here.

Average didnt cut it. Women nowadays are told lies that they are princesses and DESERVE PRINCES. they get none.

Youl probably end up like us, or you will date a few girls never really commiting, or the third option- you will CLING DESPERATELY to a girl you dont love, probably have her spit out a few kids for you then see the weak foundation you built everything on come crashing down in divorce.

Soooo many people i know have been ruined by divorce. My advice is thus:

dont pick the third option. Dont. Its not worth it. If you dont find someone you genuinely love dont "settle" it will ruin you
>>
thats sort of the reason i never wanted to because i knew the final outcome would be a breakup but i dont want to be lonely forever
>>
life sucks
>>
>>17433525
THIS.

Seen it, watched it all play out and watched it all fall apart.

Don't settle for second best.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
Why do I always feel like I'm weird when I'm out in public alone? If I don't hang around friends in public or have them come with me to do something I just feel odd or some shit. It's hard for me to approach people by myself. How do I get over this? It fucking sucks having no self confidence either.

I'm on mobile and it just said I failed to do the captcha, so I'm sorry if this double posts.
>>
everyone i care about it in some way getting more and more distant even my family im going to end up with no one i understand a relationship gives temporary happiness but isnt that better than sitting in my house alone considering suicide everyday drowining in my own self pitty, isnt everything temporary
>>
>>17433513
Sophomore in hs here. I know how you feel, I also have a female friend and sometimes it is difficult to make conversation with her when we're alone. My problem was that I was kind of an awkward person with a big personality. I liked to talk but I felt I was always saying the wrong thing. I'm not like that anymore, I made myself more social by putting myself outside my comfort zone. Talking to people mostly, people on the street, in my classes, etc. Put yourself out there and talking to people in general will become easier.
>>
thanks for the help everyone ill just make myself speak to people see if that helps any im going to have to in the future anyway for jobs etc
>>
the chance of a relationship truly working is slim but it is still there i just need to have some faith that everythings going to work out i really means alot that you guys actually replied and took time out of your day to help me i appreciate that
>>
0%
People always say that it doesn't matter, or that there are girls that are actually into that - but it's bullshit. You're inexperienced so you'll just fuck up early on, too early to actually escape the catch-22 and gain some experience. And if girls know beforehand that you've never dated, they'll want nothing to do with you because it's a red flag.

Hell, I'm in the same situation and someone I know just tried to set me up with one of their girlfriend's friends but I turned it down.
>>
>>17432868
Quite high
>>
Too High if you don't think hard about it.

I had like 4 chicks at me on this year but I just couldn't stop thinking about this teenager since 2 years ago.

Since then I feel like having a relationship is going to be a hard thing to do, due to most of the people I talk to I don't feel a strong connection.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.