[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I become interesting enough to compete with THIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mobile-smartphones-pile-ss-1920.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-smartphones-pile-ss-1920.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
How the fuck do I become interesting enough to compete with THIS?
>>
Don't have a filter. Everyone thinks I'm some deep and pretentious dick when in reality I just try and make people react. Evoking emotions in others is the key to convincing em your way is the right way. And oh, you gotta believe your own bullshit before anybody else ever will. Just learn to be shady and underhanded in a manner that doesn't make you look suspect. After about a year they catch on tho so my long con needs work. Good luck.
>>
talk about something interesting to the other person
>>
>>17432205
Don't?

Seriously, if someone can't put the fucking phone away to have a conversation then they're not worth your time. Do you really want to be friends or more with someone who can't look up from instagram?
>>
>>17433456
Where are these magical unicorns you speak of? Almost everyone 25 and under is brainwashed by them to a point where if you said this, you'd get laughed at, and everyone older has this, "I'm an 80's kid, which means I'm an adult now. I can't associate with you" mentality, unless they're one of these middle aged, 40-something yr old fuck-ups that are still trying to be kids.
>>
Use your phone to call them a faggot
>>
>>17433468
I was born in 83 so now I feel old. Share your frustration though. Always date down in age so mobile phone is still a constant pain in the ass. I check mine when bored without anything better to do and can sometimes go days. She checks hers constantly so I infer she is constantly bored yet she is so damn lazy so it must be a motivation thing.

One time she was bored so I took her for a scenic drive through mountain passes with absolutely amazing scenery and she stared at her phone the entire time. I deliberately stayed silent and when we got home she said she had a nice time. I was internally like pfft that one is going down against my perception of your true nature, one step closer to the door.
>>
>>17432205
Be interesting.
I check my phone just when I am bored. It's really just it.
>>
>>17433517
Damn, bruh. Just reading this makes me want to avoid anyone young, and I am young. The most loving relationship I've ever had was with an older girlfriend and I'm about to re-use that formula, because the lonely feels are real.

My current, and kind of ongoing, dilemma is that I have an unconditional love for one of my sister's friends that I can't do anything about and spawned maybe a decade ago. Throughout the time, I went through multiple women, maybe even trying to ignore it, but now I live near her again and it's kind of killing my ability to talk to other women, because deep down, all I really want is her. Being older just helps to accept and acknowledge that.

Oh, fun fact: I had a drunken, break down moment in front of her years ago and feel as though that image of me will never leave, so even attempting to explain my feelings is a fleeting effort.
>>
>>17433527
I'm right there with you a breakdown ruined everything with a girl I was with. Miss her everyday haven't talked in 3 months. I ironically am on my phone all the time now to numb out the feels. Maybe that's what everyone else is doing too. Sad world we live in if that's true.
>>
>>17433568
It's the only access we have. I'm getting tired of my own addiction, but this right here; this is life. Being able to actually talk to people.
What I mean by this is the lack of bullshit. How even amongst all the baiting and jokes, this is pretty much a "no bullshit" site, and you can't get that in the real world. People HAVE to be fake, honesty is hated.
Too bad that this purity of personality is too open to ever become normie. Maybe then, we'll have less struggle. I got one of my work buddies to admit he lurks, though. Mentioned how I've gone on the multiple Chan's for years, and he said "yeah, maybe I should stop lurking", which I find funny, 'cus of rules 1 and 2.
>>
>>17432205
Smack them out of your hands

Or stop being an autist and message them with some stupid joke about their hair or some inane shit to trick them to look up and distract them and carry on

I'm talking to more girls on my phone than I ever could in person, get with the times
>>
>>17433679
Thing is there are people out there who don't judge something as good or not by how many girls they can talk to or get with.

I trying not to go full blown euphoric here, but expecting to have self worth because women like you through the most women favouring communication method possible is kind of lame.

I've had enough of it personally. Want to watch a movie? Sure. Wait are you watching a movie with me or playing on your phone? Hang on this is like watching a movie on my own. These days I'll just leave or switch it off and do something I want to do and I'm supposed to be the weird one. Fuck it.

But muh loads of female attention, it is the same thing as breeding with them all right? Muh genes.
>>
>>17433468 >>17433456
I was born in 95 and I fucking hate how much people are on their damn phones and shit.
Also I am apparently a magical unicorn
>>
I also think above average phone usage is always going to be slightly feminine because it is a communication method that allows the typical feminine arts such as grooming social constructs behind the scenes without the physical danger of confrontation or having to have a physical presence having instead a virtual image and without having to accommodate for body language, instinct and individuals being able to read intentions physically. It is also a form of distraction when maybe once upon a time they'd have had lap dogs or trinkets or some shit to occupy themselves with when someone else isn't present.
>>
>>17432205
common interests?

That's all there is to it. Outside of that and you're just another weirdo to him/her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.