[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

curious black guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

File: 1464224184007.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1464224184007.gif
4MB, 344x203px
4chan has left me feeling racially confused.

how many of you are legitimately racist and how many of you are just /pol/ users who say "nigger" to be edgy?

not trying to get in a debate about the justifications behind your beliefs, I just want to understand the differentiation between actual, first hand, confederate flag waving racists and your standard, closeted, /pol/ delusionals.

in short, I want to know, if you do hold racist beliefs, do you live publicly as a racist or is it a life that you keep exclusively online? would you sacrifice anything and stand up for your beliefs or would you be embarrassed if the people in your life found out what you really think?
>>
I just say it for fun
>>
How would I know if I'm a racist?

Can you make up some questions and then use my answers to determine?
>>
I say nigger on 4chan just because. I don't have any problem with different races irl.
>>
I don't say nigger on 4chan. Okay I did once.. Sorry OP, don't hurt me. Haha jk, man. I don't say it on here. But sometimes when I read it, it makes me laugh especially if the context is really funny, like "I bet you kiss girls you faggot" [which isn't that funny, but when people use a harsh slur in juxtaposition with something, it can lead to a good har]. On a lighter note, the only people who genuinely disgust me are Jews.
>>
I'm not racist. I even have pretty far-right political beliefs and browse /pol/ regularly but I don't have a problem with any particular race.

Fun fact: I was the only whitey at my preschool.
>>
>>17432055

I say nigger on 4chan all the time. It's fun as fuck. /pol/ is amazing to browse when you're just waking up. I laugh myself awake

As for being really racist, eh. I'm racist in that I believe races have a biological basis. I don't throw out the idea blacks have a lower IQ because of genetics, for example; I think it's a possibility. In theory I'd rather live in a white area but in practice 80% of minorities I've met act exactly like white people. Other than inner city blacks who are dressed like thugs. I always lock my car doors and roll up my windows around them. Consciously, not subconsciously.

Make of it what you will
>>
I'm sure /pol/ is legit racist and don't do it just to be edgy. There are racists, people who couldn't care less about race and all kind of inbetweens here.

I don't consider myself a racist and publicly I'm definitely not, but I do tend to have small a preference towards whites and asians. I wouldn't think someone is dumber just for being black nor would I dislike him but I would be less likely to try and interact with him. Not by a big margin though.

I'd never date a black woman though. I just don't like how they look.
>>
>>17432062

Racism has evolved throughout the years. Racism, in a classical sense was characterized by an active persecution of a different race but these days its a lot more nuanced.

On the one hand you could be an individual who doesn't actually DO anything racist yourself, such as discriminate, harass or a insult other races but you don't mind socializing with people who do and if you see something racist happening, not say anything about it, or even join in on the laughs.

I think the amount of people in this country who actively pursue racist ideologies and "hate" other races is very small but the amount of people who don't mind standing idly by or saying/doing nothing while racist things occur around them is far greater.

It might be a different degree of racism but, in my mind, still holds a modicum of personal responsibility. Racism has taken on a distinctive "bystander" effect, where the majority of the public will glance over or dismiss active racism and think that maybe the next person who comes by will intervene, and in the end nobody ever does stop. Nobody intervene.

They think, "Hey, I don't hate other races, I have black friends, my job here is done." and by way of inaction, allow racism to prevail simply because they themselves think not doing or saying anything racist is a good enough deed to cancel out the amount of racist things they've passively allowed to occur in their lives.

Edmund Burke said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

That's whats happening. Being a racist and being passive about racism, while separated in degrees of responsibility, are forms of racism.
>>
>>17432114

So do you think you are less likely to interact with blacks simply because of the culture difference or that you're not sure how to interact with them?

Also, I'm black and I'm totally with you about the black women thing. Just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>17432055
I'm against the mass-immigration swamping white countries and mostly against race mixing (on a large scale, not with any particular race) but I'll treat anyone as well as possible regardless of ethnicity. I don't hate other races I just don't want to see this marginalisation and belittling of white people continue. None of that "subhuman niggers lololol" stuff.
>>
>>17432055
Everybody knows pol is a meme
Of course there's a lot of people taking it seriusly but you will know when hillary wins.

Don't worry OP nobody actually hates black people
>>
>>17432165
>Don't worry OP nobody actually hates black people
Nobody will take your post seriously if just lie like that.
>>
>>17432055

Fuck you niggers are subhuman lazy violent shits
>>
>>17432055
90% of 4chan users are immature dweebs with little or no social sensitivity, who use words like nigger, kike and gay as all-purpose insults with no sense of their offensiveness or power to hurt. Most of them will eventually learn and have the grace to be ashamed of their youthful shallowness, and I suppose we have to cut them a little bit of slack while still calling them on each offense.
>>
File: 1465293098141.png (300KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
1465293098141.png
300KB, 421x403px
>>17432108

>I don't throw out the idea blacks have a lower IQ because of genetics, for example; I think it's a possibility.

Blacks do typically have lower IQs in low income areas due to a lack of access to proper education, housing and resources.

A lot of blacks grow up in impoverished areas and have to choose at a very young age to either spend their days in school better themselves, or to hit the streets and commit crime to feed themselves and their families. In reality, its a very terrible choice that many low income children, black and white, have to make.

If you take a look at a lot of former industry towns in the midwest and southern states, with primarily white populations, the problem is identical. Factories and big businesses have shipped jobs overseas, essentially turning these rural areas into white versions of inner city ghettos. No money, no jobs, no schools, no opportunities.

The stats in these areas are identical to inner city ghettos, teen pregnancy rates are higher, drug use is higher, suicide, arrests, violent crime, etc. The only difference being that none of the crime in these areas are described in the media as "white on white" crime. Its just called crime.

My point is that a lot of the disparities between black and whites in America can be explained economically, not genetically or socially as /pol/ would lead you to believe.

The highest indication of crime isn't race, its poverty. In reality, we have a poverty issue, not a race issue.
>>
To the average progressive person, I'd probably be considered a racist and I don't mind, that's fine.

I moreso consider myself a "race realist", where I believe in biologically based differences between ethnic groups, and these biological differences can mean a general tendency towards strengths and weaknesses in certain areas. I also believe in the innate preference for the "in-group" over the "out-group" as an instinctual, biological factor rather than a purely socially learned one.

That being said, I believe in equality under the law. No one should have more or less or in any way different rights because of their race.

On a totally personal level, I care a lot about the feelings of others, so I am nice and polite to everyone regardless. I get to know people on an individual level, and individualism is something that I value very much, and is reflected in my political views.
>>
File: 1470434459908.jpg (80KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470434459908.jpg
80KB, 800x800px
>>17432183
>and I suppose we have to cut them a little bit of slack while still calling them on each offense.
Look at mr. Mature over here!
>>
>>17432150

>I don't hate other races I just don't want to see this marginalisation and belittling of white people continue.

White people, statistically, have it better than any other race in the United States in nearly every category. You kind of lost me. You don't actually think white people are being persecuted, do you?
>>
>>17432055
The civil war was not about slaves seeing as there were states in the union that had slaves. It was about state rights.

That being said I understand that each race has difference between one another, but I don't think one race is the superior race. I think people should be judged as individuals, but I do think black culture is suffering in the U.S. because of the media and how it perpetuates blacks to act stupid.

I browse /pol/ quite a bit because it's funny as fuck. It's also filled with retardation between the conspiracy nuts and the Christian idiots that don't understand basic concepts of science.

It's a mixed bag. The only way to judge people is as individuals. Doing so as a group just makes you a fool.
>>
>>17432055
>how many of you are legitimately racist and how many of you are just /pol/ users
Poe's Law: any sufficiently insane viewpoint is indistinguishable from a parody of itself

Personally, I am neither. I tend to assume that anyone who uses the word here is both. They usually don't disappoint.
>>
File: 1413952139495.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413952139495.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>17432188
>lack of access to proper education, housing and resources.

Interesting, yet when they don't they remain the exact same pieces of shit.
>>
>>17432203
Actually Asians have it better than whites.

Less arrests.
Better iq
Better overall pay in comparison
They literally do better than everyone else, but they're a minority.
They have to use affirmative action to keep Asians out of ivy league schools because there are too many Asians.

So no, whites do not have it statistically better.
>>
>>17432188

They dindu nufin obviously. They are forever chained to their circumstances. They obviously need more handouts and diversity quotas.

>>17432203

And did you know by 2040 they will be a minority? Pay attention to what's going on around you.
>>
>>17432227
Don't forget Jewish people either. All that "da jooos" stuff on pol comes from a very real fact that Jews are hugely overrepresented at the heights of society.
>>
I'm racist against black people the group. I have black friends though, but they're not niggardly. Well, the talk like it, but they're not thieves, rapists, murderers, criminals, or douche bags that play the race card to get away with being pieces of shit. They're just dudes that talk and dress funny. If I see a black I don't know I assume they're a piece of shit and 99.9% of the time that's dead on correct. I also live in the ghetto though, so most of my exposure to blacks is dealing with gangs and thuggish types.
>>
>>17432241
Jews represent a religious group and not a race. When you fill out census reports you don't put down if you're Jewish or anything else.

So, no I disagree with that. You could be black and Jewish, because Jewish is not a race.
>>
Racism pretty funny, bro, stop pretending niggermidgets are real already, 2016, dude.
>>
>>17432198

>I moreso consider myself a "race realist"

Oh boy. Here we go....

>where I believe in biologically based differences between ethnic groups, and these biological differences can mean a general tendency towards strengths and weaknesses in certain areas.

There isn't any conclusive science to suggest that any "strength" or "weakness" is indicative of race. In fact, the evidence shows just the opposite, that regardless of race the most influencing factors in the trajectory of someone's life is socioeconomic, not biological. Things such as availability to education, resources, housing, diet, upbringing, average income, geography, and even climate; of course taking into account variables like upbringing is highly dependent on other factors. Basically that family dynamics are worse in areas with more poverty.

This biological supremacy argument is an incorrect assumption that was perpetuated in the early 19th century as a form of propaganda; the reason why so many slave owners truly believed that they were doing the negro a favor by enslaving them because they were too barbaric and simple minded to exist on their own when in reality they just had no access to education, learning job skills, or wealth building opportunities.

It explains why whites have more generational wealth, live in better neighborhoods and have more education. They own more of industry. Most of the larger companies in the U.S. were started during the industrial boom, back when the only people who had the legal or financial resources to start business were white people.

These businesses were handed down from white generation to white generation and thats where we are today. It was still legal to deny business loans and discriminate housing to blacks in most states until around the 1950's and 60's in the United States, so it might be fair to say that your perceived genetic supremacy over blacks has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with money and opportunity, plain & simple
>>
>>17432203
There is a social movement, pushed by the media, acadmeic institutions, politicians, and self-loathing liberal types that encourages white people (particularly white males) to hate themselves, to feel bad for historical ills that they did not commit, to feel guilt for having these nebulous "privileges" while also encouraging non-white groups to hate white people for the same reason. It is a movement full of complete hypocrisy, shoving all white people into a single group so that even the poorest appalachian trailer trash/ redneck (words these tolerant individuals love to use) is apparently above someone like Obama. They celebrate the continuing erosion of the lives of white people and I honestly believe that once White people become a small enough group in their own countries they will start to regularly use violence against us. For examples of what happens to a white group that is disempowered and hated you can look at South Africa and Zimbabwe, where they are routinely targeted and brutally murdered in violent hate crimes that make Americans racial issues look like nothing.
>>
>>17432278
There have been studies on adopted children that their iq is independent of their adopted families and dependent on their biological mother and father.

How do you explain that?
>>
>>17432188
Preach, brother.
>>
>>17432258
Rubbish, many of them consider themselves ethnically jewish and are mostly if not completely non-religious. Those at the top are certainly not black jews, they're usually Ashkenazi.
>>
>>17432258
What about Israeli Jews?
Are they Arabians who just so happen to be jewish?
>>
>>17432278
>This biological supremacy argument is an incorrect assumption that was perpetuated in the early 19th century as a form of propaganda; the reason why so many slave owners truly believed that they were doing the negro a favor by enslaving them because they were too barbaric and simple minded to exist on their own when in reality they just had no access to education, learning job skills, or wealth building opportunities.

Yeah and Africa is a shithole because "evil whiteys stole everyfin"? Africa was a shithole before colonization, was getting better under European rule then went back to being a shithole when we left. All the infrastructure we built was not maintained which is now lost for the most part.

Africa has always been a shithole and will continue to be one as long as Africans govern themselves
>>
>>17432055
There are differences based on ethnicity. That's a scientific fact. I doubt you would call me a racist for saying that. As for how to treat people of different ethnicities based on those facts, I don't think we have to treat all of them 100% equally. I also think that mass migration and what's currently happening are generally bad things. I don't want you in my country. I also think Islam should be wiped off the face of the earth entirely.

You tell me, am I racist?
>>
>>17432295
Ethnicity =/= race
Race would be: Asian, black, native American, white, etc

Ethnicities are smaller groups of culturally unique people.
Slavs vs Anglo
In this case these ashkenazi Jews are an ethnic subgroup of whites/semetic depending on skull structure.

>>17432297
Yes. In some cases you can't tell the difference because they're phenotypically similar. That jew joke about big noses also applies to those of semetic origin as well.
>>
>>17432120
>Being a racist and being passive about racism, while separated in degrees of responsibility, are forms of racism.
I agree completely. And we do live in a system of institutionalized racism and "white privilege", where "white" is a social construct that places value on rich white men and indoctrinates the rest of us (poor people, middle class people, women, LGBTQ pepople, immigrants, and minorities at all etc.) into acting against our own best interest to further their interests. The majority of Americans have much more in common with people of other races than with 1%, yet they'll vote for policies that help the 1% and hurt them.

>>17432055
OP, do you listen to the new podcast Politically Re-Active? If not, I highly recommend it. They have really interesting, nuanced discussion on racial politics in America with brilliant and inspiring guests.

http://www.politicallyreactive.com
>>
>>17432215

I dont understand.

>>17432227

>So no, whites do not have it statistically better.

Asian cultures put higher emphasis on education and industry. More education equals more money, more money equals better overall life; less crime, less arrests.

Also, the majority of asian wealth is based out of asian countries, not America. Its not really applicable when comparing the statistics of a native population and population that is mostly not based in this country. The majority of asian families in the United States are between 2-4 generations old, not even comparable to black and white.

Your statistics, while right, don't even really have anything to do with the conversation about white and black race relations in america because whites still have it, statistically, immensely better than blacks.

And, on top of that, white aren't being persecuted by asians. There was never a time in history when asian people enslaved whites or had "asian only" bathrooms.

>>17432238

You're ignoring the statistics. Saying "OH BOY WHEN WILL THEY JUST GET OVER THIS SLAVERY THING" does not change the fact that the financial and socioeconomic landscape of America today is a direct reflection of slavery.

Its still affecting us today, whether you want to admit it or not. Its easy to be on the winning side of a 400 year long struggle and tell the losing side to just "get over it".

>And did you know by 2040 they will be a minority? Pay attention to what's going on around you.

You sound like a neo-nazi pamphlet I found on my car windshield once. Gotta save the white race or we'll all be wiped out, right? Again, you're ignoring the statistics and replacing them your emotions, not facts.
>>
>>17432120
>I think the amount of people in this country who actively pursue racist ideologies and "hate" other races is very small but the amount of people who don't mind standing idly by or saying/doing nothing while racist things occur around them is far greater.
You can generalise this to most bad things
>I think the amount of people in this country who actively pursue bad things is very small but the amount of people who don't mind standing idly by or saying/doing nothing while bad things occur around them is far greater.
So are most people "bad"? You even pointed out the bystander effect, do you think people have a greater obligation to help someone being called racial slurs over some other bad thing?
>>
>>17432322
So Asians don't count because you say so?

You have a group of immigrants that overcame systematic oppression (take a look at the railroads ) under whites and have statistically come out over whites.

What are you even saying? The native Asian population of America is doing better than native whites statistically, so it doesn't count because it doesn't fit your narrative? Asians have been in the United states since the construction of the railroads across the country.

The current generation of blacks literally gets into institutions of higher education without competing as hard as other races because of affirmative action. They still have a lower retention rate than any other group.

You're mental.
>>
In my very core being, im not a racist. I however find racial humor hilarious. I don't assume the stereotypes, until its proven per individual.In grade school we called each other faggots and such because it was just normal to kids that knew no better, and deep down adults are just large kids, looking for an escape if only a few minutes or forever from the corporate machine that trades our very fabric of being for the convenience and low prices we believe are entitled.
>>
>>17432286
Cite these studies, please. How we grow up is dependent on a complex interaction between genetics, epigenetics, and environment.

"Race/ethnicity is strictly a social construct and too crudely measured to have value in public health. Second, race/ethnicity is not a biological construct because there is more intra-individual genetic variation within a race than between races."

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/26/7/2189
>>
>>17432286

>How do you explain that?

I don't know. It really depends on the sample size, the geography and the race of all parties involved. If you could expand on the parameters of this study I could give you a more accurate reaction.

>>17432283

>to feel bad for historical ills that they did not commit, to feel guilt for having these nebulous "privileges" while also encouraging non-white groups to hate white people for the same reason

Firstly, all of this just kind of reeks of propaganda. The overwhelming majority of large media outlets are owned and operate by white men so, imperially, that doesn't even make any sense.

I think the knee-jerk reaction of white victimhood could explain this. I think that society as a whole is asking white people to look inwards and make adjustments to a system that has been historically built to benefit them and their reaction is to immediately feel victimized.

I think you're overgeneralizing a social movement that requires white participating and making yourself the victim of it. No one is blaming you for why the country was built on the principals of white supremacy but people are asking you to be aware of it and to help make changes and you're so tied up in being defensive and feeling like the butt of the joke you're not only refusing to help fix the problem, you're refusing to acknowledge that there even is one.

To put it simply, you didn't create the system and you're not responsible for the past but people are asking you to be responsible for the future and instead of admitting that your race's legacy has been violence and oppression, you would rather protect your illusion of "freedom" and "all men are created equal" bullshit then just shrug and say "Hey, the past isn't my fault but it is my responsibility to help with the future. What can I do?"

All you can see is your own victimhood, not the golden opportunity you have to step up and speak out against institutional inequality.
>>
>>17432349
>>17432351
http://sciencenordic.com/adopted-children-have-higher-iqs-their-non-adopted-siblings

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1131149
Just the abstract unfortunately.
>>
>>17432055
I have a great time with black folks on my own terms. What I don't like is forced integration, affirmative action, etc.

I'd like to know, OP, does it feel at all condescending that our government thinks blacks are incapable of succeeding on their own and need stuff like desegregation and affirmative action to succeed? Irish, Germans, Asian, etc all faced strong racism and exclusion by Anglo Americans and still managed to integrate and become successful parts of America. Why are SJWs and our Nanny State so racist they feel blacks can't do the same without some cheat codes?
>>
>>17432305

>Yeah and Africa is a shithole because "evil whiteys stole every fin"?

Yes. Read a book. The last African country got out from underneath the thumb of foreign rule in the 1980's. Up until that point Europe and America were essentially siphoning every bit of wealth and opportunity out of Africa.

Even today, large multinational companies siphon money to warlords and opportunistic barbarians in African companies to take over villages and force its inhabitants to mine for diamonds and precious metals used to make computer chips and cell phones.

The world has been taking a giant shit on Africa for nearly 500 years. Whether or not it would still be a shithole today had it not been for nearly 5 centuries of foreign rule, destabilization and the theft of its natural resources is a guess that you are not educated enough to make.

A large portion of India is in the same position, thanks to nearly 100 years of British rule.

I can tell from the way you talk that you haven't researched any of the claims you're making. There was no infrastructure built. Towns were built around mines, the mines were stripped, the population forced to work for minuscule wages, and the lands were abandoned. There was no great gift given to Africans that they destroyed.

Colonization has, historically, ruined the native population of every nearly every country that has experienced it. Like I said, read a book.
>>
>>17432215
I'm not that anon but another great problem we have is empathy. You can give education and food stamps and free houses of course those people will not change. They weren't raised with those things they only know one way. For them to change is going to take a lot of generations without people like you talking shit about them and treating them like shit.

Poverty doesn't magically change overnight with foodstamps friendo

It changes with generations and the goverment helping with their reparations over a long time

Stop being a shithead and have more empathy
>>
>>17432351
Very eloquent and true words.

It is not easy to be introspective and to assess how we benefit from historical colonialism and oppression, even if we didn't personally own slaves. It is a really unpleasant feeling to recognize that we contribute to social inequality through our silence. It is very understandable to feel defensive and attacked, particularly because unless you are black/queer/a woman/whatever you cannot understand what it is like to live as that person and therefore it seems like raising issues of inequality and oppression is whining about nothing. It is so hard to convey lived experiences through words. For someone in a privileged position, it makes sense to ask: Why can't you just... raise your kids, get a job, get educated, negotiate for higher pay etc. because that very privilege means you haven't experienced the oppression that makes things so much harder.

We need to be kind to each other, and listen, and not get defensive. Freedom and equality for all will make life better for everyone.
>>
>>17432376

"evil whiteys and capitalism made Africa a shithole" the post

Fucking progressist asshole, we did the same to many countries in Asia and some turned very well. That's because East Asians are not subhumans like niggers
>>
>>17432384
>empathy towards savages
I treat people the way they deserve to be treated.
Too bad they are apes and not people.
>>
>>17432055
We call everyone niggers, don't take it personally.

none of us are racist except a minority of /pol/
>>
>>17432376
Oh did you not know what's happening in former Rhodesia? The black government took every single white farmer's land away and they can't seem to produce crops to feed themselves. Then they start begging whites to come back and cultivate the land after a military take over of property.

This is the same as people that blame the 2008 recession for their problems 6 years after its been dealt with. How long will you rely on excuses?
>>
>>17432351
>all of this just kind of reeks of propaganda.
The propaganda of self-hatred pushed by self-hating people and you're blind if you think it doesn't exist.
>I think the knee-jerk reaction of white victimhood could explain this.
A wonderful hypothesis to support your beliefs but do you have proof? It's no surprise that white people built their own countries to benefit them and that's the way it should be. In every country the people of that country work for their own interest, that's normal and healthy. Sure in a country like America groups like blacks should be treated the same as whites because it's their country too but today you see people in European countries whining about this shit when they have no historical ties to American racism and slavery, and that's because of an effort to generalise white people into one huge category and heap the blame on all of them.
>I think you're overgeneralizing a social movement that requires white participating and making yourself the victim of it. No one is blaming you for why the country was built on the principals of white supremacy but people are asking you to be aware of it and to help make changes and you're so tied up in being defensive and feeling like the butt of the joke you're not only refusing to help fix the problem, you're refusing to acknowledge that there even is one.
That's not true, people have blamed me for it but when I bring it up people like you just say "oh no that doesn't happen trust me". Get fucked. Maybe some white people get defensive because most of them have never owned slaves, or been wealthy, or had access to these huge privileges that you always talk about. Again you hypocrites make no distinction and lump all whites into one big category where they are all equally guilty because they have the same skin colour.
>>
File: 1469384239653.jpg (14KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1469384239653.jpg
14KB, 341x341px
>>17432332

>So Asians don't count because you say so?

Not what I said. You're ignoring the mitigating factors I brought up because it doesn't fit your narrative. "Asians", also isn't specific enough when talking about the population of the United States.

Mass "asian" immigration didn't actually pick up until post WW2. The difference between Chinese, Japanese and Korean immigration is vastly different and I can tell you don't know anything about any f them.

>The current generation of blacks literally gets into institutions of higher education without competing as hard as other races because of affirmative action.

You have no clue what the facts are. I can't debate with someone who isn't informed on the issue.

>>17432332

>So are most people "bad"?

Thats a question I can't answer. "bad" isn't quantifiable and neither is "obligation". It begs a question that is deeper than race.

If you witness your friends rape a girl and you don't stop it and you don't report it, what percentage of fault do you carry for that girl's brutalization?

If you witness someone bleeding on a sidewalk and you walk right past them without stopping and calling for help, what responsibility do you hold for that person's well being?

If you know your company specifically doesn't hire black people because your boss is racist and you hear him call people "niggers" in the break room, how many inactive employees must exist before you consider the problem systematic?

The truth is, I don't know at what point it crosses over into racism or how much responsibility can be doled out for each offense. All I know is that when people do nothing, evil prevails. Evil people know they can get away with it because they will meet no resistance. Whether or not that makes you good or bad is, well, unanswerable, but the conscience is a complicated thing.

Everyone has to answer that question for themselves. I can't answer it for you.
>>
>>17432419
>The truth is, I don't know at what point it crosses over into racism or how much responsibility can be doled out for each offense. All I know is that when people do nothing, evil prevails. Evil people know they can get away with it because they will meet no resistance. Whether or not that makes you good or bad is, well, unanswerable, but the conscience is a complicated thing.
And yet you just said it WAS racism
>>17432120
Being a racist and being passive about racism, while separated in degrees of responsibility, are forms of racism.
>>
>>17432361
From the first link:
"It’s likely that the adoptive parents have higher socioeconomic status than the biological parents. Therefore, adopted children often have better conditions during childhood, and it is reflected in the children's IQ."

So that is the opposite of what you said.

Your second link is from 1975 and is very low n (~20 in each group). Here is a more recent study, with a much high n:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15740423?dopt=Abstract

It says that adopted children do better than their non-adopted siblings, which again points to SES as a main factor. Also, the comparison between the IQ of adopted children and
that of their environmental siblings or peers was not significantly differently, again suggesting it is largely environment and not birth parents.
>>
>>17432419
So you're going to deny Asian oppression in the United states and then tell me affirmative action doesn't exist.

No, it's you who doesn't know what the subject at hand is.

>Asians are better off than anyone else
>doesn't count because they are only here for a few generations
>I'm going to ignore Lincoln era Chinese people building infrastructure in the United states
>I will also use their culture as an excuse as to why they don't count

Who would have guessed that a capitalist meritocracy favors those that strive toward hard work? Deny reality all you want. Mass Asian immigration doesn't have shit to do with success on any level, let alone japs were put into literal concentration camps. Keep acting naive though.
>>
>>17432399

Its just facts. If you don't want to acknowledge reality I can't force you. You're obviously hell bent on clinging to your ignorance. Unfortunately, thats your right as a human.

>>17432413

Again, I've laid out the facts and keep throwing up smoke screens of distraction to fit your narrative and destroy a historical and documented system of imperialism and destruction.

If you're trying to say, with your Rhodesia example, that "black ppl dumb white ppl" smart, I've already explained that. You're not looking at the big picture. You're using isolated examples to explain centuries of world history and ignoring my facts.

You can live in whatever reality you want to, thats up to you.

>>17432415

I'm not even going to respond to your Bill O'Reilly bullshit.

You're angry and incendiary and you're not citing any facts, just using your own paranoid delusions and firsthand bias to make vast generalizations about the world.

You're giving me a slew of opinions and then telling me I'm wrong because I don't have proof for the way I feel. Do you see the hypocrisy here? The fact that you don't perfectly illustrates my point about white victimhood.

In your twisted mind the burden is on ME to prove that what you're feeling and saying is wrong, not for you to back up your words with any sort of facts or evidence that you haven't viewed through your jaded lenses of anger and misinformation.
>>
>>17432442
>like I said, read a book, it's just facts
>like it's so obvious just google it lmao!
Fuck you're a faggot
>>
>>17432442
The island of Hispaniola consist of two countries, the Dominican Republic and Haiti. This island was the corner stone of sugar cane farming. Both countries had very similar systems of slavery and colonization. Haiti is so backwards they each mud and the Dominican Republic is a hotspot for tourism.

Make some more excuses, sophist.
>>
>>17432442
If you can't see the glaring hypocrisy of decrying racism while lumping all white people into one "privileged" group then you're mentally challenged.
>>
"And i i i will always...rape you." .. Thank you, very good. #misherdliericks
>>
>>17432404
>>17432404
Yeah, they are savages because they get treated like savages. You are the reason most of the world will change slower than it has to.

You say you treat people the way they deserve to be treated. I believe you should be punished for crimes but being poor isn't a crime.
>>
>>17432055
I don't care about your race as long you speak properly and don't act like a fucking ghetto nigger.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I don't even know honestly.

I kind of started being racist ironically and just to meme, but I've been doing it for so long that it's now become part of me.

All I know is that I love Moon Man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYE5mqBdmxI
>>
>>17432108
>. /pol/ is amazing to browse

No one with a stable IQ says stuff like this
>>
I actively dislike Native Americans, or "Indians". At my work I have to deal with them almost constantly, and it is very, very rare that I meet one who seems cheerful, polite, clean, well-off, isn't looking for free stuff, or just plain "normal". They always have poorly parented children who run amok and touch/break things. I've had a surprising amount of them drive to to my store drunk. I never have issues like this with people of any other race.

Because I work with them, I'd never say anything racist, or treat them any differently than I would anyone else. But they're the bane of my existence.

I'm not racist against any other race, at least not as far as I'm aware. My entire family has similar opinions to me as well.

Canadian, btw.
>>
>>17432055
im not racist, i just hate the ghetto. sometimes i will use derogatory language but i dont mean it half the time, its just funny.
>>
>>17432188
This.

And welfare makes niggers out of white people too. Matter a fact, the greater number of welfare recipients are white.
>>
>>17432457

>If you can't see the glaring hypocrisy of decrying racism while lumping all white people into one "privileged" group then you're mentally challenged.

White people all share a statistical privilege, yes. That is a fact. I'm sorry that thats a difficult truth to accept but it is the truth.

Wide spread statistics don't make sense on a person to person basis, of course. No reasonable person would think so. By no means am I saying that EVERY white person has it better than EVERY black person but as a general statement, its statistically true.

You're drawing a false assumption from what I'm saying so that you can feel victimized and its just not reality. I think you're being purposefully daft to avoid accepting the truth.

>>17432456

Again, your isolated examples do not negate the overwhelming majority of examples that illustrate colonialisms devastating effects on local populations.

I'm not speaking in absolutes but you are, I think thats the reason you're being so evasive with which facts you're willing to accept as a basis for arguments.

Saying, "HEY, LOOK THIS ONE COUNTRY IS DOING GREAT AND THEY WERE COLONIZED" as evidence for why colonization isn't shit is a little ignorant.

>>17432449

It is. Seriously, all you have to do is just look up CDC statistics and you can see for yourself. Its obvious that you aren't even moderately versed on the topic so naturally, having an honest conversation is hard when your debating partner isn't even aware of the facts that you're presenting.

Do a better job of informing yourself and perhaps, in the future, anticipate that slinging insults at someone for bringing up the fact that you don't know what you're talking about is going to be a shoddy debating technique.
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27KB, 596x324px) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27KB, 596x324px
>>17432437

>Asian oppression in the United states
>>
>>17432559
You should re-read some of the discussion itt on privilege, systemic oppression, and the effects of SES, then re-examine how you feel about First Nations people. There are many parallels between how Americans treat black people and how we treat First Nations. Are you paying attention to the news in Canada right now with respect to the increased rates of murdered and missing indigenous women? That's a perfect example of the barriers First Nations people face that you do not.
>>
>>17432055
I think everyone is created equal and it actually is an economic problem that perpetuates race (unless it's Islam, but that isn't a race) but I do like racial jokes.

I also make racist jokes towards my black friends all the time and they don't care.

That said dune coons is the funniest phrase I've heard in awhile, and I think Boss Nigger is halarious.
>>
>>17432321
>white privilege
Holy fucking shit how are you on 4chan. I don't know if you live in the 1960s, but "white privilege" doesn't exist when diversity quotas put lesser qualified people in a job just because they aren't white.
Also my dad was dirt poor and stupid, but instead of staying like that he worked his ass of to get to the top of the middle class. He had no scholarships and no extra funding. There are a lot of poor blacks who don't even try, and the ones that do get handed their jobs and education on a silver platter and don't have to do half of what my dad did. I'm not saying discrimination has disappeared, but white fucking privilege does not exist.
>>
File: 1470346425774.jpg (2MB, 1424x5968px) Image search: [Google]
1470346425774.jpg
2MB, 1424x5968px
>>17432188
I'm sorry but the 'blacks only act shitty because they're poor' argument doesn't hold up.
Poor whites don't act the same. Poor white neighborhoods aren't as dangerous. Only a small minority, many of whom are emulating poor blacks (usually in a predominantly black area), act like that.
It's their race. You don't have to hate them, but you can admit it.
>>
>>17432970
>Wide spread statistics don't make sense on a person to person basis, of course. No reasonable person would think so. By no means am I saying that EVERY white person has it better than EVERY black person but as a general statement, its statistically true.

More blacks come from poorer areas because that's where their parents have always lived, or they havn't tried hard enough to get out of their shit situation (read: money management). This is economic, not racial (happens to a lot of white people too but they get ignored).

Correlation != causation
White Privlage doesn't exist anymore.
Keep sippin that Starbucks lad
>>
>>17433033
It's a cultural problem, not racial
>>
yeah, honestly. Your culture is awful.
>>
>>17432055
Okay this thread is a clusterfuck.

OP, here is a TLDR: Dont act like a nigga and you will be fine 99.9% of the time with everyone. Then when under the odd circumstance where someone get in your face calling you a nigger, just back away and ask them what they have accomplished in their life. Just be careful, if they havent accomplished anything they will resort to violence or more name calling.

t. Black anon from /pol/
>>
>>17432970
It's a cultural and economic problem. By saying "white privilege exists" you are saying that whites are superior than blacks AND PERPETUATING THE RACISM YOU SEEK TO STOP.

Pulling the white man down because "white privilege" won't solve anything it will just make us all poor and stupid.
>>
>>17432055
>how many of you are legitimately racist

(1/n)

I am.

It's not how I was raised. I was fed the lie of equality and egalitarianism like every other American.

What did it for me was a lifetime of experiences, and then looking into the data and applicable research as an adult.

That said, racism is a form of mental laziness. People making statements of a racist nature are making generalizations, generalizations that are demonstrably false for some specific individuals, but demonstrably true often enough that they are stereotypes for a reason.

We can have an argument about how often a stereotype needs to offer useful and accurate predictions before we should say it is valid, but people have a mental block about racism; they attach a moral character to it and do not treat it dispassionately. People don't hate racism because it's statistically bad, they hate it for moral/value reasons.

I got over that guilt.

Primarily, I am a culturalist - I do not like patterns of behavior and the values that seem to underlie those behaviors. I detest ghetto/thug culture in America. It is reprehensible. It has no seat at the table of the future. It is a culture that celebrates ignorance, celebrates crime, and celebrates irresponsibility. It punishes achievement, and it punishes black children who try to escape it by becoming educated. It is a stain on America.

What is ugly in our inner cities, we shall remove.

There are white people who fall into this culture ("wiggers"). I do not like them either.

But it is primarily a black phenomena.
>>
>>17433045
Pls anon, you don't belive in white privilege do you
>>
>>17433048

(2/n)

Race, society, and culture are related. There are, very occasionally, black guys who end up like Carlton from the fresh prince of bel air. He was a characature of white private school royalty, in a black body.

I think Carlton is fine.

However, here is where I go beyond being a culturist, and towards a racist.

If you had black Carlton and white Carlton, and you asked me which one I wanted to marry my daughter, I'd say white.

Why? Because I want my grand children to look like me. I want to preserve white genetics.

Why?

Because, race, culture, and society are related. I don't understand entirely HOW they are related, but they are.

So, I'm nice to well behaved black people, and I have nothing against them - but I don't want my family to race mix with them.
>>
>>17433054

(3/n)

Another question that was asked is: am I public about this?

Somewhat, but not really.

Firstly, it's a relatively recent thing I've admitted to myself - the last few years.

I have made substantially the same comments/argument I made in parts 1 and 2, to several people in person. I perceive that it isn't wise to have the opinions that I have in our society, so I don't advertise them.

However, if the peripheral topics come up, I feel that it is fair game to point people at the actual data (e.g. the overwhelming overrepresentation of American blacks in all categories of violent crime, that CANNOT be explained away by poverty rates).

Most people aren't prepared to actually have an unemotional, logical, factual conversation about race. Officially, there is only one acceptable set of opinions about social issues in America, and if you publicly deviate from them, SJWs try to get you fired from your jobs.

Those of us who are highly educated, highly compensated, and highly successful don't care about race so much that we're willing to drag our names and careers through the political mud. So we only discuss the topic in trusted settings, or under cloak of relative anonymity.
>>
>>17432055
I say nigger all the time, mostly for fun. It's fun to say. I have black friends and my gf is half black so I don't really give a shit. I don't say it around strangers or anyone in my professional life obviously and I'm not racist, I just use it differently.
>>
I genuinely believe and will firmly support the fact that there are irredeemable 'niggers' and there are 'black people' and we as a society need to start differentiating the black people from the niggers since it only hurts blacks in the grand scheme
>>
>>17433070

(4/n)

btw, for you horrified anti-racists that might be reading:

at least 30% of the racist vitriol you see in places like /pol/ would go away or would be greatly toned down if our society allowed for an actual discussion about race issues.

the left has a public mental firewall around the equality meme. The answers given in this thread by the token "educated leftist" simply don't line up with the evidence, nor with the every day experiences of so many Americans.

That eventually gets to people. They see that what they have been taught by experts is highly at odds with what they observe.

And they see that they are not allowed to publicly voice this concern without being shouted down completely.

And so, every now and then, you get Dylan Roof.

Read his manifesto - he specifically cites that

1) he observed differences between whites and blacks that shouldn't have been there if the official narrative was correct
2) there was no avenue for him to raise or investigate these questions in America
3) his eyes were "opened" only when he went to places like Stormfront, where open discussions were allowed

The left's obsession with political correctness drives people underground, and that is when they are susceptible to radicalization.

There is a meme that racist whites feel inferior and need some reason to better about themselves. That may be true in some cases, but it is certainly not my case, and I've never known anyone who felt or acted that way.

There is, however, a great deal of disgust with how certain questions or opinions are forbidden in our society. I know plenty of intelligent, successful whites who feel _that_ way.
>>
>>17432055
All depends of the behavior, really
As long as you're not chimping out over some shoes, KFC or something, I have no reason to treat you as a chimp
>>
>>17433040
i agree the culture is garbage. i've heard black american culture has been affecting blacks the uk in a toxic way recently. but why did the culture develop like this for black people, and why is it so hard to change? why can they not resist it? why arent there white thug neighborhoods? i get there are bikers, but i think thats partially racially based as well.
>>
I suppose I am a racist. I was raised pretty liberal. The black population in my area is pretty low. However, comparing crime and poverty statistics and thinking about history, I find it difficult not to view things through a racial lens. You have a few African empires in history, but nothing even comparable to Europe and Asia. It seems like too much mental gymnastics is required to maintain the egalitarian narrative that academics would have us believe. I've read that geneticists do not consider race to be real and gone on to learn at a local zoology museum of creatures capable of interbreeding that are considered different species because geographical separation has caused different phenotypes to emerge after only a few thousand years. Why do the rules change when talking about humans?
>>
>>17432183
Get the fuck outta here tumblrina
>>
File: 1470366817969.gif (2MB, 303x227px) Image search: [Google]
1470366817969.gif
2MB, 303x227px
>>17432055
>say "nigger" to be edgy?
Yes, that me
In my country is not even racist, sometimes is friendly or sweet, depends on how tone you use to say it, soft tone good meaning deep voice is despective.
>>
Hello black guy, I too am black. I am racist in the sense that I hate "niggas" and I genuinely fuckin hate Mexican people. If it were up to me, I'd prefer to hang out with white people over black people. I simply enjoy white people more than black people when it comes to social gatherings. My 4 best friends are black though surprisingly.
>>
>>17432970
>isolated examples do not negate the overwhelming majority of examples that illustrate colonialisms devastating effects on local populations.

US was a colony and now leads the free world.
Australia was an island for prisoners then a colony and now a developed nation.
China was under British rule because of tea market demand and is now a super power
Vietnam was a french colony and defeated the US in a war to exist as one of a major manufacturer of textile goods
Japan got fucking nuked and in the 90s had threatened production economy due to its automated systems and affordable labor
Literally all of South America was/is a colony and is in better shape than any African country

You're full of it. If you have countless examples then put them up. I have yet to see shit from you.
>>
>>17432994
Because you've never read a history book

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans

Get fucked, troglodyte.
>>
File: image_53.jpg (108KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
image_53.jpg
108KB, 500x584px
As a black man I do think that American black "culture" is one of the worst cultures in the world. I wouldn't be offended if someone who wasn't black thought that. In fact I wish everyone thought that including blacks so it would change.

I never post on 4chan and just lurk everywhere, but seeing the number of reasonable people in this thread has spurned me to post. I believe strongly in meritocracy and justice, equal opportunity, not "equality". I believe that everyone should get a chance to live a righteous life, yet a disproportionate amount of blacks squander it and I don't think people deserve too many chances.

I don't like when people assume various things about me because of my skin, and I know some people do, but I also don't want anyone to say I'm "one of the good ones". I've gotten backhanded compliments before. I know however that some people have reason to be wary of me. It hurts but it doesn't make me go "fuck you whitey", it makes me want blacks to get their shit together so that the bad eggs are no longer considered the face of a range of skin colors.

I have many more thoughts but I'll stop here. Above all else I just want a world where bad people and true villains are the outliers that cause everyone else to seek justice and better themselves. I want more good people in the world and for all those good people to get along. I want the killings to stop, whether black or a cop or middle eastern or French or whatever. I want people to assume nothing about me until they've seen my actions, which I intend to be good ones.
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123KB, 353x357px
>>17432055
I am legimately racist and I every shitskin, mudslime, nignog etc foreign scum I see in my homeland.
Get the fuck out, this land is for Finns, not for shitskins.

Thank the old gods that your ilk is utterly despised by majority of my people.
>>
>>17432505
Who doesn't love mooman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYG4okfEQwY
>>
>>17432055

I will make generalizations based on statistics and personal experience

Stereotypes don't come from thin air

But I will always meet a person as a person first, and I would never use a racial slur unless I was being robbed or something, in which case my anger would override my decency

I talk to people about my views, but I try to be nuanced, look at both sides, and most of my co-workers (all-white blue-collar) are racist as fuck, so I often find myself on the side where I have to argue their beliefs
>>
>>17432055

Brit here, from liverpool.

Don't give a shit. Racism tends to come from the binary polarization of cultures, rather than cultures clashing themselves. Way I see it, my parents and grandparents and great-grandparents have been targeted by the government of this country despite being hard working, white, intelligent citizens, and no black person ever tried to mug me. Race becomes pretty much a non-factor when racists can't even use the right slur, or guess the right ethnicity. We have black people, chinese, vietnamese, a small korean community, polish and other eastern europeans, irish etc and from that our city has generally prospered, the only group we don't have is japanese, and even that's changing what with their embassy being moved back here. It's the white assholes in fazakerly you have to look out for.

Maybe it's different in america, where you haven't got any other immigrants other than black people, I don't know. But far as I can see, americans have no fucking clue how to do something moderately (no offense), from your food to your culture.

It also helps knowing that anyone actually saying nigger, whether white or black, is dumb as shit sooooo...

To paraphrase Muhammed Ali : No nigger ever tried to disband my city/ call us terrorists/ wage economic war on us.
>>
>>17434495
Everyone have prejudices against them.

The worst terror is not what others say to you though, it's what you say to yourself.

Fact is though, i've never had a back friend.
I've never had an imigrant friend who was an imigrant from a non-western country.

I live in sweden.

Now muslims come here from somalia and rape people, what should i think?

Of coruse, it's not everyone who does that, but it can't stop myself from thinking these people should have stayed where they came from.

The more "culturally enriched" we become, the more segregated our society becomes.

Thing is, you're not an outsider in your culuture, you share your contrys culture, these people don't, and that becomes a problem.

Then of course, when you have a lot of black men hanging out in groups everywhere, not speaking your language, not able to communicate with you, of course you start feeling uneasy about that. And that feelning of uneasyness is what is usually refered to as xenophobia.
>>
>legitimately racist

Depends on your definition of racist.

Do I hate someone just because of their skin color? No, I've been friends with people of all colors.

Do I have prejudices? Absolutely, but they are more culturally biased than anything else.

For example, I fucking hate thugs. If you dress like a thug, walk like a thug and talk like a thug, I'm probably going have negative interactions with you. Thugs can be white, dark, whatever the fuck...but most thugs are black.

You can still be a friendly upstanding citizen, but if you look and act like those rappers I'm probably not going to like you.
>>
>>17435175

Same shit goes with muslims, I really hate that turban wearing, alluackbar, suiciding culture.

I dont care if its just a small finge element that does it, when they can become so powerful and widespread you obviously support these "fringe groups" to a certain degree that makes it unacceptable

I fell in love with a muslim girl, but she completely abandoned that ridiculous culture.

I feel culturism is the new racism
>>
>>17432055
Me and my friends call each other "nigger", "honkey" or "cracker" for shits and giggles.
I don't have any preconceptions about black people, but I do have them about people from shitty backgrounds, which black people can fall into.
No, I don't hold racist beliefs
No, I'm not publicly racist, I'd lose my job as a civil servant
I don't keep racism online, but most of it is.

I wouldn't be embarrassed if people found out, but I would lose my job.
>>
I don't like blacks as a group because statistically and anecdotally they're always the worst whether it's criminal charges, education, culture, behavior and just about anything else. This isn't just a coincidence or because of some systemic oppression, it's because of black people. That said I treat black people that come in to my life as individuals and I think most prejudiced people do the same.

Don't act like a stereotypical nigger and there will be no issue
>>
>>17433296

>US was a colony and now leads the free world.

Which devastated the native population. Genocide. Trail of tears. Look it up.

>Australia was an island for prisoners then a colony and now a developed nation.

Which, again, devastated the local population. An exodus similar to the one in America occurred there. Native Australians were terrorized, raped, pillaged and forced deeper into the bush and sent to the point of near extinction.

>Vietnam was a french colony and defeated the US in a war to exist as one of a major manufacturer of textile goods

"major manufacturer of textile goods" is a fancy way of saying "sweatshop capital of the world". The native population works for pennies on the dollar, generating millions in revenue for other companies while living in poverty.

>Literally all of South America was/is a colony and is in better shape than any African country

Read about apartheid. Living there was wonderful and profitable for a very select amount of people.

>China was under British rule because of tea market demand and is now a super power

A super power for who? They live under authoritarian rule. Ever heard of what China is currently doing to Tibet? I suppose once they forcibly take over that area, exterminate the local population and turn it into a "super power" you'll be talking about how great that is too, huh?

In short, I've given you tons of proof that colonialism isn't all sunshine and rainbows but you're ignoring large chunks of history because they don't fit with your narrative.
>>
>>17433298

The only literature that talks about the "asian oppression of white people" are your neo-nazi propaganda pamphlets you imbecile.

Poor white people in America being oppressed by Asians? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>17432055
I despise niggers but don't mind black people. There is a difference in my opinion. Niggers are people who embrace the criminal thug culture, those who generationally welfare dependant. This can include white oeople as well. Black people work and earn what they own honestly.
>>
>nigger actually gets butthurt enough to make a thread about it
>"""not trying to get in a debate about the justifications behind your beliefs"""
>proceeds to reply with multi-paragraph justifications of his "own" "beliefs" (copypasted tumblr social sciences 101)
>>
File: 1469504051001.jpg (14KB, 389x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469504051001.jpg
14KB, 389x430px
>>17435454

>complaining about people on 4chan
>still on 4chan saying nigger
>>
>>17435479
Yes? Are complaints not among the approved kinds of messages on this message board?
>>
I fucking hate dealing with black in retail and hospitality settings. Invariably some of the loudest and most demanding, and treat everyone like shit. To borrow a phrase, most of them will go from 0 to 100 at the slightest provocation.

My dad's worked at car dealerships for most of his life. The last two he's worked at had a large black clientele. He's told me, "I always used to give black people the same shot as everyone else before. After working at these two places, I can't fucking stand niggers." He worked at a Toyota dealership in the state capital and on multiple occasions they had to call the police to remove black customers because they wigged out and started screaming about racism and shit because they were denied a car loan. The current dealership my dad works at does "high-risk" loans for people with bad credit so the chimping out happens about once a week now. He says that no matter how many times you try to explain things to black customers, they just don't understand. He's also told me that none of them have any concept of punctuality - they'll make an 8AM appointment for an oil change and 4-wheel brake service, then show up at 4pm and demand the car gets done before 5pm that day.

OP, I'm not saying you're shit to deal with. But your race as a rule really fucking sucks to live with. And it makes all the rest of you look bad.
>>
>>17435447

>There is a difference in my opinion.

Your opinion is wrong. You don't get to change the definition of words to fit your ideals simply because the true definition isn't convenient for you.

If you're an American who believes that black people who turn to lives of crime and live off of welfare do it because they want to you're an idiot and you need to do some research about the history of the country you live in.

Its really easy to condemn someone for taking welfare or turning to a life of crime when you've never been in such a desperate position that you had no other choice.

The American socioeconomic system, with help from discriminatory bank practices, segregation and Jim Crow laws forced black people into a desperate, impoverished situation, and now you want to act all surprised that desperate people are doing desperate things to survive.

You backed a dog into a corner and now want to act all high and mighty when it bares its teeth?

Seriously, man. Do some research. Open your mind, and quit all this "nigger means what I say it means" bullshit. If you want to be racist, thats your right, but just own it, don't be a child and make up these silly rules that you think excludes you from taking responsibility for your beliefs.
>>
So, to sum up this thread
> i say nigger all the time, love reading /pol/, hate niggers but not black people, so I'm not racist :^)

Answer: Yes, most white people are racists but earnestly believe they aren't.
>>
>>17435507
Wouldn't the world be better off without niggers though? Why all these excuses for a race of useless monkeys?
>>
>>17435487

Just funny to come on the internet and make racist complaints about people complaining about race on the internet. Try not to act too above it all, anon, seeing as how you're here with us, not off hanging with the multitude of other racist scholars and debutantes you no doubt socialize with.
>>
>>17432080
>the only people who discust me are jews
My nigger
>>
>>17435507
> black people who turn to lives of crime and live off of welfare do it because they want to you're an idiot
fuck you you disgusting apologist faggot.

they don't have to sell crack and pimp out their girlfriends, they could go get some shitty job in retail like a white man or wait outside a home depot like the true downtrodden minority, the mexicans.

probably went to university to master in professional victimhood
>>
>>17435515

I think the world would be better off without ignorance. People do desperate things when you put them in desperate situations. Socioeconomic woes can be fixed.

The condition of stupidity, which you so desperately suffer from, can not be fixed. So I'd take a room full of blacks over human garbage like you any day.

Hopefully someday an upstanding citizen will put you down and spare the rest of us the pain of having to endure your toxic ignorance.
>>
>>17435517
I'm not above it at all, I live in a country plagued by the recent wave of sandnigger refugees. I was thinking of the complaints you usually read on /pol/, not my post here, which wasn't really a complaint but pointing out the intentions of OP.
>>
>>17435532
What would you do with a room full of niggers? Do you like dancing around the campfire smeared in shit to the sound of bongo drums?
>>
File: 1463775925291.gif (4MB, 369x229px) Image search: [Google]
1463775925291.gif
4MB, 369x229px
>>17435525

You know nothing about the topic you're spewing this bullshit about.

Maybe someone out there has the time to deprogram the stupid in you and teach you about the reason we're in the current socioeconomic landscape we're in but unfortunately, that person isn't me.

You aren't interested in facts or information, just justifying your own idiocy. Good luck with that.

In the meantime I'll take your brilliant ideas to the closest university, find their economics and sociology departments and scream "HEY EVERYONE, AN ANON TOLD ME THE CURE TO POVERTY. APPARENTLY, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST STOP DOING CRIME AND GET A JOB"

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17435541

Congrats, anon. You win. You're officially the edgiest girl at the ball.

>>17435536

You're not worth responding to.
>>
>>17435553
Then why did you respond? My post didn't even require you to follow up, even if you could ignore your butthurt.
>>
>>17433104
>>17433070
>>17433054
>>17433048

Your posts were very interesting.

From what I've gathered you're just a racist with a better than average vocabulary. You, my friend, are the most dangerous kind of racist.

You're not the dumb guy at the rally waving the flag, you're the "educated" speaker who rallies other racists behind him.

Bravo. I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life to twist your mind up in such a pathetic knot but, i wish you luck, regardless.
>>
Blacks are fine. I will profile the shit out of anyone partaking in the urban crime-aggrandizing culture, though.

Indians and Pakistanis? No, get the fuck out of this country. You disgust me on every level of your being. Your bug-eyes, weak jaws, and bulbous bodies disgust me. Your inbred family of obnoxious idiots are a figurative blood clot to any public place you inflict yourselves upon. I would gladly short-change our supply of medical professionals to get the rabble who refuse to assimilate out of this country.
>>
File: 1466315146117.jpg (20KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1466315146117.jpg
20KB, 583x583px
>>17435558

>Then why did you respond?

Cause I'm a sucker for idiots.
>>
>>17435573
Is it not because you are a butthurt nigger reposting tumblr knowledge that makes nobody change their mind about the niggers they interact with from day to day?
>>
>>17435545
go on pretending you're smarter than everyone else. you're a fucking idiot and you have zero experience with poor blacks. i have black family. i grew up with blacks in a low income high crime area so don't tell me i know nothing. YOU know nothing.
>>
>>17435581

>Is it not because you are a butthurt nigger reposting tumblr knowledge that makes nobody change their mind about the niggers they interact with from day to day?

So edgy.

>>17435583

>go on pretending you're smarter than everyone else.

I don't know about everyone else but, I'm definitely smarter than you. You painted that picture pretty clearly my friend.
>>
File: davey.png (514KB, 926x834px) Image search: [Google]
davey.png
514KB, 926x834px
>>17435569
Different anon.

The name calling of "RACIST" has kept me down a long time. Even if I don't say anything 'bad'.
Something I said that was racist: "I don't care about anything- if you want my respect, Graduate. High School. Just do it. Don't stop, don't fall back, just get a high school diploma and move out of poverty."
Too offensive, triggered.

Political correctness has kept everyone who even wants to talk about this openly and honestly down.

Not to mention that Liberals are the real racists. Affirmative Action is not only demeaning and insulting to minorities, but downright harmful. It sets black students up for failure in expensive colleges which they go into debt for with no degree-holding job to pay it off.

My issue, why I'm on the right, is because of the polarization of the left. Also, their hypocrisy, lunacy and panic- as well as shelterization- has gone too far. Black lives matter- but not white ones. Etc. Etc. Women should be allowed to put a man in prison forever just by saying he raped her, no evidence required. Women can never rape. Women are nice and pure, men are vile and disgusting.

I, and others like me, former liberals/moderates- who wanted Bernie and supported Hillary- are sick of this. And I'd rather have Trump than someone who will give these leftists ANY sort of power or influence in the nation.
>>
>>17435433
>I have absolutely no reading comprehension

Please, go back to school. You are clearly a fucking retard.
>>
>>17435426
>tons of proof
>still has yet to cite any examples
>people born into a colony are still not native population
>>
>>17432055
>or would you be embarrassed
>there are niggers that unironically believe we "racists" don't call niggers because we are embarrassed
Damn niggers are stupid
>>
>>17435617
Is "edgy" just what you say when you can't find an appropriate tumblr post to copypaste?
>>
>>17432055
I would imagine a lot of /pol/ users are using a lot of pent up frustration through. I know there is a lot of underlying racism in US and Western Europe, as of recent in Europe's case. But really, unless you're in a very backwater or poverty stricken place and you act sensibly, you shouldn't receive any racism bar from the odd person who isn't even worth thinking about.
>>
>read every fucking post in this thread
>tfw humans are so obsessed with categorizing things they just have to divide individuals into groups based on skin color

black history month is just as fucking retarded. yes its good to remember slavery is bad and all that, but go ahead and call it "slavery history month" then. humans are so stupid.
>>
Was raycisssss as a little kid because i lived in the inner city. At age 6 my dad got a good job and we moved to the burbs, and i got indoctrinated into diversity shit. Around age 15 a bunch of niggers got sent to my school for some affirmative action program and I found /pol/ around that time. Been racist ever since.

But I dont hate black people, just niggers, which is around 80% of black people. If you're a good person, you're a good person, and I think that is the view 99% of "racists" have.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.