[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't forget my ex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20160712_160839.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160712_160839.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I can't forget my ex, even though he is now treating me like shit. I love him and I can't stand the thought that i now have to live my life without him. He had always helped me going through my depression and I fought for him. But now i have nothing to fight for and im giving myself up to my demons. He says im like a sister to him now, but he doesn't give a single fuck if im sad or depressed, he is always cold and rude. I miss the old him and i cant deal with the fact that he is gone forever.
Someone has lived the same thing? Any suggestion/advice to help me? I really need it.
>>
>>17432019

I've been through a bad breakup and i'll tell you this:

you deserve to be an arsehole, you deserve to take a break, just get off facebook or whatever means you're using to talk to him

It is probably the last thing you want ot do now but it's the ONLY thing that'll get you over it

Trust the words of somebody who's been there and now cold-minded: you are clinging to the memory of the life you had. but it's gone and that's a fact regardless of how you're feeling.

Stop talking to him, if you can. He'll call you a bitch but you'll have to take it
>>
>>17432030
I can't stop talking to him, we have already tried to, but i feel i need him. He is still the only one that understands me
>>
>>17432043

you don't need him, you need your old memories of him because back then you felt happy
but he's no longer like he was in your memories and the sooner you realise it the better

>He is still the only one that understands me

I find that hard to believe. after my breakup I had plenty of friends who were at least willing to hear my story and make sense of it
>>
>>17432058
No friends willing to hear my problems
>>
>>17432019
if he doesnt care about u then he called u a sister because he was trying to be not rude. find a nicer guy and then youll forget about him.
>>
>>17432070
which is still no reason to cling to someone who is just as well off without you
>>
>>17432070

"Friends"?

interesting.
>>
>>17432109
Thats the memories i have with him, i cant do otherwise
>>
He's being a manipulative asshole and taking advantage of your emotions for him. Him saying that you're a sister to him is just part of his tactics to keep you under his control. You're basically nothing but a punching bag for him. Leave him for good and never talk to him again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.