[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend broke up with me, because of an ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

We've been together a while, and things have been great. She's said many great things about me and how I make her feel, she's had some ups and downs where she tried to push me away because she has depression, but I pushed until she told me. I just reassured her that she's my girl and I won't give up on her and stuff like that. But other than that things have been fine.

However about 3 weeks ago she started acting really distant and cold, almost out the blue, and saying some pretty mean things how she doesn't wanna be with me, and just crazy talk. I knew that was bullshit just because of how she is with me (always standing real close, smiling etc). And I'm her first kiss, and guessing her first time when I put my hands down there (we haven't had sex though), and she always said how amazing I was and how turned on she was etc.

So anyway today I finally get an answer, and she tells me she can't be with anyone right now as a lot is on her mind. Mainly some other guy she was with before, he apparently likes her again, but she told me she only likes him as a friend.

She told me she just wants to be friends with me, I told her that's fine, obviously you need space to sort things out in your head that's cool with me, but I can never be just a friend I have much more feelings for you than that. And I hope in time you'll realise how much you mean to me and the feelings you had and you come back to me. But if she was to get with anyone I'd be done with her for good. Because I want all of you, or nothing at all.

Not much else I can do right? I'm sure she'll come around soon, I treat her so nice (gifts and cute notes etc) she said she wasn't used to being treated this way. Do I just go no contact until she messages me?
>>
>>17431973
You're too nice, man. You're letting her walk all over you.
>>
>>17431986
you think so? what should I do.
>>
>>17431973
>Mainly some other guy she was with before, he apparently likes her again, but she told me she only likes him as a friend.

this is why. she likes this guy and isnt sure whether she likes you or him more.
>>
>>17431993
Was in this situation last month. Almost exactly.
You drop her and go no contact. I made the mistake of trying to be friends for a while, and it only hurt more when I realized she had dropped me to actually go back to an ex-boyfriend (in your case, just go to any new person). I was a rebound, probably, but you're lucky that you're not.
You did the right thing informing her that it was over between you two if she chose anyone else. Go no contact now, if she comes back she may be worth it and was just having issues. If she doesn't, don't bother with her. You'll find more people that appreciate your efforts.
It's almost a month later for me after we initially broke up, and I can gladly say that if I had the chance, I'd have gone pure no-contact, because of how easy it gets after the first week or so.
>>
i have never understood why women cant just be happy and enjoy what they have
>>
>>17432029
>enjoy what they have
why when there are so many unrode dicks out there to enjoy
>>
>>17432044

*ridden

Heil Grammaar
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.