[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phimosis surgery help [NSFW]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 576x432px
Phimosis surgery help [NSFW]
>>
You mean circumcision?
>>
>>17431975
Yes
>>
I have 18 years old but this issue is old so I didn't know that can recover without doing and I tried a cream but didn't help either
>>
>>17431979
I have the same issue. I may have to end up getting either a circumcision or a different procedure, though I don't remember what it's called.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>17432000
is called circumcision, you probably had one when you were younger. Parents make their kids go through them for jewish reasons.
>>
>>17431970
not necessary, you can avoid surgery in a few weeks if you do stretching

i get it if you are in US and considering it, but for real, its like mutilation of yourself for fucks sake

id keep the sensitivity of my tip rather than have it scalped
>>
>>17433330
I've heard varying stories on the effectiveness of stretching.
>>
>>17433342
honestly, if you dont have the self diligence to dedicate 5-10 minutes to play with your dick for two weeks then sure take the surgery
>>
>>17433330
It depends on the degree. I recently got circumcision. It really isn't a big deal,you will just need 2 weeks of recovery,and 3/4 without sex or fapping.
>>
>>17433348
It's not a matter of diligence, unless you're referring to them.
>>
>>17433342
Stretching worked for me. I still have partial issues, but not to the point where it significantly impacts upon my life.
>>
>>17433376
What partial issues?
>>
>>17433390
Difficult to retract and especially get back forward when erect. I seem to be on a fine line, extra stretching helps this, but it is more effort than I'm willing to expend and I risk tearing the skin.

I ended up in hospital when I was younger because it got stuck. They told me that I'd definitely need a circumcision. I've been ok without one. I didn't used to be able retract it flaccid. I used to split the skin having sex as it tried to violently retract while I was errect and thrusting.
>>
>>17433454
You're making it sound like given the potential danger, circumcision might circumvent that.
>>
>>17433330
>>17433342
>>17433348

Ex phimosis here

My head was completely sealed off, save for a tiny opening enough for urine to pass through. It would actually balloon up with urine while I pee'd. It was that bad. When I would get aroused, the skin would tighten and it would ache pretty bad.

I tried stretching for a few weeks, within the first few days I resigned to the idea that circumcision was my only option. I gave it some time but it was futile. the surgery really wasn't all that bad, same day surgery, recovered in a couple weeks.

What ever method you choose, just don't hesitate and don't be embarrassed to share any bit of info. to your doc/urologist. You can get this fixed and it will improve your life. IT did for me, I only wish I had this done when I was a kid, a lot of weird and awkward situations because of the condition.
>>
>>17433510
Alright. Mine isn't that extreme, but it's enough to where I'm pretty sure sex will hurt like a bitch.
I've heard some horror stories of circumcision for phimosis, like bleeding and such. How was that?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.