[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (349KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349KB, 1239x795px
Hey /adv/

Anyone got any amazon links for the items in pic? Can't seem to find these exact things.

Also, dubs decides what I write as my suicide note.
>>
>>17431604
why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>17431604
----- why kys anon ?
>>
that OP picture always cracks me up
>>
>>17431609
Social retardation, being 23 and a kissless virgin, can't enjoy anything.

>>17431616
Why?
>>
>>17431616
you'll never understand my pain squeaky voice
>>
>>17431622
God dammit I just got dubs. Welp, fitting suicide note I guess.
>>
>>17431625
Can't unhear. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>17431622
>being 23 and a kissless virgin,
i lost my virginity at 22. most guys are clueless when it comes to women, they just get lucky. its not too late for you. you're probably socially retarded because you dont interact with people and therefore lack the social tendencies other people normally do. you're still really young.. if you're feeling so suicidal, why not fucking do something like go to a social club? does it matter if you fuck up, you are planning on killing yourself anyway
>>
>>17431604
CPAP mask
http://www.directhomemedical.com/hc431-full-face-cpap-mask-fisher-paykel.html#.V6T6dbgrKUk

Helium Tank
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/322089686547?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

CPAP tubing (if the mask doesnt come with it)
http://www.thecpapshop.com/ultra-lightweight-cpap-tube?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20-%20All%20Products&gclid=Cj0KEQjw8pC9BRCqrq37zZil4a0BEiQAZO_zrJa3Y-9gfzkuN1YnWY2_dr8e3m942Hu6UyzTcypVl9UaAgi68P8HAQ

you might need to jury rig an adapter from the tank to the mask - probably can just wrap the CPAP tubing in electrical tape around it

good luck man
>>
>>17431652
actually, don't use Balloon Time tanks. they intentionally dilute their tanks to prevent suicides

you'll have to find something local to do it
>>
>>17431604
That image doesn't work anymore anyway. Nowadays, consumer-grade "helium" is actually what scuba divers call heliox: a mix of 80% helium, 20% oxygen.

Heliox isn't the atmosphere you're used to (which is 80% nitrogen, 20% oxygen), but it's perfectly breathable. Some divers actually use it instead of regular air on certain kinds of technical dives. They don't fill their tanks at the local party-supply store, of course, but this is mostly a matter of quality control: modulo some safety regulations, it's basically the same stuff.

This move to heliox in the consumer market was done specifically to thwart suicide-by-helium, by the way.
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 540x494px
>>17431646
This kind of response is why I didn't specify my reason at first.
I don't give a shit about people and I can't bring myself to pretend. Honestly I'm not even killing myself because I'm terribly sad (since I'm on meds), I'm doing it because I feel like it's way easier than living on. Just won't have to put up with shit, y'know?
>>
>>17432166
Not him, am younger by 2 years but I feel you.
It's like life is nothing I like doing and nothing I could be doing would even be remotely interesting for me, it has nothing I want and I don't have anything to offer and just living for the sake of living is a waste.
Ride it out until I can't do it any longer and then kill myself, honestly if there was assited suicide they could at least harvest my organs but now they can't such a bad situation because some people don't understand that when you have some billion people you're going to have some that will have traits that does not make it possible for them to enjoy life in the slightest and the easiest thig would be suicide because I won't eat up resources and I also don't have to keep wasting time living.
>>
>>17432255
Exactly this. I don't have the capacity to care for anything or anyone and nothing brings me any pleasure. If you haven't yet, get on antidepressants. They make it way easier to commit to suicide, as weird as it sounds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.