[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK this is minor but it's really irritating me now and wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Picture 2.png (495KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.png
495KB, 1280x800px
OK this is minor but it's really irritating me now and wanted to get it off my chest and hopefully make sense of it.

So there's me and a female friend. We are pretty close, or so I thought. She told one of our mutuals we are "super close" and she does tell me some very personal stuff.

We are also both somewhat interested in photography, so I suggested we hang out and do a photo walk. Then she says "you aren't taking any of me", which was totally unprovoked. I didn't hint at wanting to take photos of her, though I am interested in portrait photography so it would have been cool to take a few with someone I'm comfortable with to pose for me and who also understands photography/cameras

That would be fair enough if I knew she was camera shy, but she isn't. She would send me heaps of selfies even when she had just woken up and looked disheveled. She gave me some BS about she only lets her boyfriend take her photo but I'm constantly seeing selfies, and stuff uploaded to Facebook by other people where she is actually posing for the photo - not just some incidental thing.

I actually am camera shy, haven't updated my fb profile image for 3 years because of it, but if she wanted to mess about with her camera I'd have let her take some photos of me.

So what's the deal? She'll let other friends take her photo and even pose for people who she isn't even that close with but not me? I felt really kind of offended by it to be honest.
>>
She's not into you nimbwit. Stop being a pussy and realize you're on the friendzone

Stay her friend or move on. Your call on what you wanna do about that relation.
>>
Her being into me or not is irrelevant. I didn't even ask that, and she already has a boyfriend lol. I just don't get why she would say that to me but be fine with other, less close friends taking her photo. Does she think I'll fap to them or something? I wouldn't have thought that was it due to how she was comfortable sending selfies
>>
>>17431574
In her mind you are pretty much her gay friend, so you hinting at having some level of attraction for her is unfathomable. This is the thing you probably didn't do anything wrong and she took the wrong hint.
I would go up front about it, tell her this:

>The photo walk is nothing remotely close to a date get off your high horse, besides I don't find you attractive at all.

Tell her exactly this
If she gets mad or defensive, then she wasn't really your friend in the first place she just wanted someone to vent and you were pretty much always available.

If she understands and says ok, then go there have fun, unless you are really interested in her in which I would just stop talking to her until you understand your feelings better.

One last thing, don't be passive-agressive, be stoic. Tell her that you don't want to argue but that her comment threw you off.
>>
>>17431574
maybe she just cant be bothered posing for pictures, and she just lets other people because she doesent want to look like a bore.
>>
The way the conversation went was like "I don't want you taking photos of me because I'm camera shy, I only let my boyfriend take photos", yet I see her taking selfies with other male friends and letting them take photos
>>
>>17431693
In her mind letting a man talking photos of her is kinda like sex, or maybe his boyfriend specifically won't let her do it. I guess you shouldn't push for it.

I think this is good advice
>>17431623
>>
>>17431733
I'm not sure about that because she's not really a prude. She'll openly flirt and be touchy with me, but maybe you've got something. The other photos are in a kind of public setting (events and the like). Maybe it being just the two of us is what makes her not want to do it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.