[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any good tips on how to shave testicles and shaft?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-08-05-14-22-34-659514902.jpg (5KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-05-14-22-34-659514902.jpg
5KB, 257x196px
Anyone have any good tips on how to shave testicles and shaft?
>>
less is more.

I don't touch the skin when I'm doing the testicles, too easy to cut ball sack.

I just start at the baby fat of my tum, go down to the base of the shaft, sometimes I'll pull my dick down to make it easier, or get a semi-chub.
>>
File: 1469889834791.jpg (557KB, 1909x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1469889834791.jpg
557KB, 1909x1357px
>>17431198
>baby-fat

nigga you just fat
>>
>>17431192
I just use a hand razor. It seems sketchy but its just like shaving any other body part
>>
>>17431207
nigga fuck you. i'll fucking rape your fat ass girlfriend how about that?

get my shit so bald her ass be sticking to my dick when I try and pull out.
>>
I take my £7 budget hair clippers which have been with me for about 15 years now and I shave that shit down to about a number 3. Then I remove the guard and I carefully shape around the shaft and around the sides of the balls and perianal area. Then I take a disposable razor, a half decent one like a gillette copy and shave the shaft, sides and base of the balls and slightly down towards my ass crack.

The electric trimmers will chew up the wrinkled skin of your scrotum if you aren't careful, but nobody said this shit was a cakewalk.
>>
File: 1469890965706.jpg (219KB, 945x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469890965706.jpg
219KB, 945x960px
>>17431218
Jokes on you nigga i aint keep no bitches in my dog house ya feel cuz fuckin bitches ait care nuthin cept fuckin money
>>
Hair removal cream
>>
>>17431227
bitch nigga least you go yo priorities in order

'spek on that level tho. but id still rape you fat ass bitch should she be creepin' at you crib while you at the office
>>
>>17431198
What about the scrotum underneath your dick? If you shave there, any tips?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.