[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homicidal Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1467869980973.gif (2MB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
1467869980973.gif
2MB, 320x317px
How do you stop yourself from thinking about doing homicide? I've been upset with my society as a whole and I'm very disenchanted with idea that everything is fine in country. I feel like I'm on verge of just pulling out my knife and stabbing the shit out of someone.

How do I stop myself from thinking murder is an answer?
>>
>>17431034
That depends, if you're in a country with decent law enforcement you should think about how stupid you are compared to them, and how likely you are to be caught and sent to prison where (I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're not the most physically capable individual) you'll most likely become someone's bitch.
If you live in a country with shit law enforcement (and honestly this goes for both good and shit LE), you remind yourself just how insignificant your actions are. You won't ever change anything about society, especially not by murdering someone, and if you had the capacity you wouldn't be seeking advice on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>17431094
So which you are saying is get a gun and make sure I die will murdering people? I'm not asking for a risk versus reward, I'm asking, how do I stop thinking about murdering people.
>>
>>17431094
This
>>
>>17431159
You figure out that it will mean nothing to you, that doing it won't change anything. If you want to do a murder suicide, then just kill yourself now. Who know, maybe the person you decide to kill is the person who can do what you can't.

Alternatively, seek psychiatric help if the "thirst" is that real.

If none of this helps you, at least have the decency to go after the objectively obvious scum of society, your local schedule 1 drug (heroin, meth) pushers, for example or other people with legitimate homocidal ideation.
>>
Believe it or not, you're not as unhealthy as you might think. Homicidal ideation can be a result of several environmental factors. Being a sociopath/psychopath who acts on your blood lusting urges is a problem.

My advice would be seek professional help if you feel it is something haunting your mind.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.