[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls constantly flaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 18

I've set up dates with about 6 girls in the past 2 weeks and every single one of them have ditched me. They all come up with bullshit excuses like "Oh, I have to work/watch my dog/grandparents/little sibling/cousins/etc."

I always respond with something along the lines of "You have my number, if you want to hang out lemme know" and then they never speak to me again

I truly don't understand. If they weren't interested, then why would they agree to a date in the first place? Why not just say "Sorry, not interested"?
>>
>>17430945
Girls are fucking stupid and cowards.
>inb4 all men are murderer rapists except muh chad
>>
>6 girls in 2 weeks

Obviously you aren't that interested in them either. You are just interested in getting a date, not in the actual girls you're asking out, so they probably pick up on some weird vibes from your way. Of course they won't develop genuine interest in you, if you aren't genuinely interested in them. This should be obvious shit.
>>
>>17430974
this is retarded advice, girls don't have a magical radar and even if they could tell if you are "genuinely interested" in them or not they will still reject you if they want to
>>
File: 1419320184513.jpg (580KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1419320184513.jpg
580KB, 1680x1050px
>>17430946
Well, that's just common sense

>>17430974
I don't think you realize, they're not all at the same time. I ask one out, she bails, never talks to me again, move on to the next girl, etc.

I find it to be highly unlikely that they'd pick up on me not being interested in them because I am interested.
>>
>Why not just say "Sorry, not interested"?

Women are bitches like that. They don't like being direct and instead prefer to lead you on and pull this "subtlety" bullshit that's too vague for any normal person to pick up on, and this is especially true with rejecting a guy where they pretend they're worried about hurting the guy's feelings by directly rejecting them so they play this dumb game of being as indirect as possible.
>>
>>17430983
How are you asking them out? Just adding them on fb and asking to meet up?
>>
File: 1419482691599.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1419482691599.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17430986
Seems fucking stupid to just waste our time like that

>>17431025
Lol fuck facebook, that's actually stalking level shit.
Some of them are from Tinder, some are from mutual friends. I ask them if they're doing anything on some day, they tell me, and if they're not doing anything then I say something along the lines of "Well now you're going to [insert activity here, usually lunch] with me :)". They always accept, we set up a time and place, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>17431048
How is facebook chat any different to tinder?
>>
>>17430945
>If they weren't interested, then why would they agree to a date in the first place? Why not just say "Sorry, not interested"?

because men are dangerous. If they outright refuse, they know it will make you sad/angry. So they avoid this by playing games. If men weren't so violent, women would be more assertive.
>>
File: 1426377840232.jpg (2MB, 3000x2119px) Image search: [Google]
1426377840232.jpg
2MB, 3000x2119px
>>17431059
If you're on Tinder, you want to fuck someone, if you're on Facebook, you probably just want to chat with shallow friends or post some shitty motivational quote

>>17431086
Here's your (You)
>>
>>17431086
I'm guessing you're a woman. In fact, I hope you're a woman because I don't know how I'd feel if you were this delusional of a man.
>>
>>17431129
Well the girls i like are on facebook so why not ask them there.
>>
>>17431141
If you message someone on facebook that you don't normally talk to, you're branded as a creep.

That's my experience
>>
>>17431158
Well thats the opposite of all other advice ive got
>>
>>17430945
That's nice. They could have just stopped talking to you and blocked your calls instead.

Fuck you, Heather. I want to rip your spine out.
>>
>>17431162
What kind of advice told you that? Genuinely curious

>>17431165
I went on a date with a girl and we made out at the end for like 10 mins. She was my first kiss. Asked her out again and she didn't respond and her snapchat story had her with a black guy and the caption "reunited with my love"

Fucking sucks bro
>>
>>17431174
this thread
boards.4chan.org/adv/thread/17430657
>>
>>17430982
You'd be surprised. You get approached enough and rack up experience you can get a pretty good read on people. It's so you can weed out potential land mines.
>>
>>17430945
>Why not just say "Sorry, not interested"?

You would still get mad by this answer and you know it. Flaking happens. Just learn to accept it.
>>
>>17430946

>>inb4 all men are murderer rapists

98% of rapes are committed by men, so you tell me.
>>
>>17430945
girls easily flake on anyone they don't REALLY want to date

my future wife kept her dates with me partly from internal pressure to find someone to settle down with soon. score!
>>
>>17430982
>girls don't have a magical radar
>magical radar

It's not a magical radar. It's just basic social cues, your linear way of thinking has you confused about how the world actually is. You don't even take into consideration that women have been getting asked out by creepy men before they ever even hit 18.

You just think your time and effort is so important everyone should abide by it. You got rejected, wow big whoop it's happened to probably every man on the planet including Cristiano Ronaldo. Instead of crying online about how girls are stupid and bitches, and what not, you could spend more time correcting your own mentality.

>>17430986

>girls don't like being direct

Yeah cause if they're direct then they get labelled sluts and whores. If you ever had a daughter would you want them to go out with just any man they met off the street? I would hope not. There's nothing subtle about not getting a response back, that's the most obvious way of telling you, "Listen pal I'm not interested in going out on a date but I don't want to start more drama when you start asking if you did something wrong I hope you can pick up on this painfully obvious social cue"...If a girl doesn't respond to my text, no matter how good the social interaction was, I just delete their number off my phone and move on with my life. You should try doing the same.
>>
>>17431244
>instead of crying online about how girls are stupid and bitches, and what not, you could spend more time correcting your own mentality.
>correcting your own mentality

Oh so you mean correcting it to YOUR mentality

Lmao stupid fucking whores
>>
>>17431256

First of all:

>Tripfag

Second of all:

I'm clearly not a woman, you can tell that if you passed 4th grade reading.

>YOUR mentality

And no it's not my own copyrighted mentality. It's the universal mentality of someone who is not needy and entitled, and thinks that everyone owes him an explanation for why they dont care to spend more time with them.

>stupid fucking whores

And you wonder why you can't get dates.
>>
File: 1466797607773.png (547KB, 1000x952px) Image search: [Google]
1466797607773.png
547KB, 1000x952px
>>17431280
dont respond to me if ur a dude fag lmao
>>
>>17431285

Oh my bad, in addition to be a literal retard tripfag, you're also a weaboo.

Condolences.
>>
File: 1470334192115.jpg (84KB, 811x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1470334192115.jpg
84KB, 811x1217px
>>17431290
Wow ive never heard those things before so original dude upvoated HAHA
>>
>>17431293
Source on the pic?
>>
File: 1426377946366.jpg (1MB, 2600x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1426377946366.jpg
1MB, 2600x1484px
>>17431178
Thanks brah, I'll check it out

>>17431208
I wouldn't get mad at all actually, thanks for assuming. And I'm not going to just roll over and accept it like you would betamax

>>17431234
I'd be careful brohenjo daro, if she's settling, she might be hooking up with other dudes.

>>17431244
>If a girl doesn't respond to my text, no matter how good the social interaction was, I just delete their number
I do that if they don't respond to my confirmation that we're going out, you take it a bit too far m8

>Yeah cause if they're direct then they get labelled sluts and whores
You think they care about that? Lol no, they like playing with feelings since women are better with emotions than men.

>There's nothing subtle about not getting a response back,
Yeah, no girl has ever been busy in her entire life. You take things a bit too seriously m8
>>
>>17431299
an alien creature

http://chibiericka.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48

I warned you
>>
>>17431301
>I wouldn't get mad at all actually

Well the woman doesn't know that. And maybe the reason they dont want to go on a date with you is cause you're a 3/10 to them, you want to say that your feelings wouldn't be even a little hurt by this?

>And I'm not going to just roll over and accept it like you would betamax

>betamax

Wow what an alpha male you are, 6 girls turned you down in 2 weeks and you're calling other people "betamax"...right on.

>Yeah, no girl has ever been busy in her entire life. You take things a bit too seriously m8

You're the one making a thread crying that girls aren't responding to you for dates and I'm the one taking things too seriously? Wew lad.
>>
>>17431293

Your anime pillow isn't a real person lmao

:^D
>>
>>17431302
wow, thanks.
>>
>>17431339
I know, that's the point
>>
File: 1426379513724.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1426379513724.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>17431327
>you want to say that your feelings wouldn't be even a little hurt by this?
Happens often enough that I got used to it

>Wow what an alpha male you are, 6 girls turned you down in 2 weeks and you're calling other people "betamax"...right on.
Found your trigger word

>You're the one making a thread crying that girls aren't responding to you for dates and I'm the one taking things too seriously? Wew lad.
Hey, I'm just asking advice on how to better myself and you're the one saying that if she doesn't respond then you cut contact immediately

>Well the woman doesn't know that
And I don't know if the chick is a serial killer or not but does that stop me from asking her out? No.

>And maybe the reason they dont want to go on a date with you is cause you're a 3/10 to them
Then why don't they just say "No"? Because they're scared? If they're so scared then why stop responding, wouldn't they still think that'd piss me off? If they're so submissive then why don't they just do everything I say instead of acting like a normal girl?
>>
>>17431301
that's why I'm getting a paternity test... broseph.
>>
>>17431359

>I got used to it

Clearly not if you're brooding over why 6 different girls won't go out with you. The concept of rejection is still new to you.

>trigger word

Anyone who uses the world alpha or betamax is an automatic tool.

>cut contact immediately

Deleting someone's number who isn't responding is an appropriate response, otherwise why still have them in there you dummy? If they respond then great, if no then still great, you put too much value on women and that's why you're in such a dilemma.

> I don't know if the chick is a serial killer or not

Talk about being over-dramatic.

>Because they're scared

I already told you this, most of the time they don't want to hurt your brittle feelings, or cause more drama where you start asking more questions like, "well what's wrong with me?" It's not a hard concept to understand. If a relative you didn't like asked you to hang out and you didn't want to, you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by being direct.

By not responding they're hoping you can pick up on obvious social cues, which you and many others unfortunately can't.

>If they're so submissive then why don't they just do everything I say instead of acting like a normal girl?

What does this even mean?
>>
>>17430945
They were not interested in you, they were interested in the validation you gave them.

Women like to feel they have options, it gives them power, as you were talking to them I bet you they were all waiting for that other guy that ditched them the other night for whatever reason.
>>
>>17431129
See this is your problem.
Girls are not on Tinder to get dates (at least not the ones that are worth it, that is). They get on tinder to boast themselves.

I used Tinder too and got a lot of matches but 0 dates, even after I added them on facebook and we still talked, thru this app or any virtual setting it's almost imposible to convince a girl to go out with you unless she is really desperate for something (aka sex or a relationship).

I would suggest meeting people the old way, becuase once the hypergamy mentallyty sets on women they get picky with who they talk thru the app. besides you don't want that kind of girl.

I went to bars and shit with my friends and i got girls again, so the problem is the app, not you.
>>
File: kfgufufghgik.jpg (113KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kfgufufghgik.jpg
113KB, 1600x1200px
>>17431404
>Clearly not if you're brooding over why 6 different girls won't go out with you. The concept of rejection is still new to you.
Not at all. I'm just looking for ways to improve myself so it doesn't happen as often.

>Anyone who uses the world alpha or betamax is an automatic tool.
Sorry I hurt your little feelings. Want to go back to your safe space and cry about it?

>Deleting someone's number who isn't responding is an appropriate response
Nah, you said it was after the first text they don't respond to then you delete them, which is too soon. If you text them another time after that and they don't respond then that is the appropriate time.

>Talk about being over-dramatic.
I'm just talking about 2 unknowns here

>where you start asking more questions like, "well what's wrong with me?"
I truly don't understand why this is such a taboo. If I want to improve myself, I'm going to ask people what I'm doing wrong. If they don't want to respond they don't have to but it's stupid how this is so wrong to do.

> If a relative you didn't like asked you to hang out and you didn't want to, you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by being direct.
Actually, I do say that. If they ask to hang out I say "Nah man, not today".

I think you're speaking way too generally here. You think everyone uses exactly the same social cues with exactly the same intent and knows exactly what they're doing. You sure as shit have no idea what you're doing, I clearly don't, neither does any of the girls or guys you or I talk to. Speaking in such broad terms is not only wrong, but can lead to you getting fucked if used incorrectly.

>What does this even mean?
I dunno if you're this guy>>17431086 or not, but that was more directed toward him and I thought you were that guy. If not, my bad
>>
>>17431086
>>17431137
He is not a woman, if she was she would have told you the truth. Woman like to hold control in the relationship, or at least think they do, so they will avoid you and play games to test you, how interested are you and what are you willing to do to be with her.
Some men get more girls because they are more assertive in the way the handle rejection (because they have tried a lot of times unlike you). For instance my now girlfriend didn't went out with me until my 10th invitation, she did say yes to everysingle one i send her, but she was busy and all that.

>I showed that i was interested in her.
>I showed her that It wasn't a problem if she refused.
>I showed her that i had options too (not boasting just responding for example how she couldn't go to certain place and telling her that no problem i had a plan b anyways)

However this was done thru facebook and tinder is not for talking over long periods of time.
Tinder is a kind of Fight or Flight app, you set the date quickly or she loses interest.
>>
File: massive_ship_war_999.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
massive_ship_war_999.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>17431423
So you're suggesting not to give look interested then? How do they keep interest in you?

>>17431443
>They get on tinder to boast themselves
I hear this a lot and probably should've headed this warning much earlier

>I would suggest meeting people the old way
Kinda hard do go to shit like bars when I'm under drinking age or going to clubs when I'm both an awful dancer and rather socially challenged. Anywhere else I should be looking?

>so the problem is the app, not you
Part of the problem is me tho, I know that. Thanks for the advice tho
>>
I've only had it happen once. It was a second 'date' (the first one went well, I said I liked her, she said she liked me), where my friend was going to drop me off at her place. It was about a ten minute drive away, and half way through the drive, the girl texted me saying she had "family stuff to do", or some other bullshit. I was too embarrassed to tell my friend, so he drops me off and I just walk home for like 45 minutes. I literally thought it was a legitimate excuse.

I kept texting her, and occasionally asking her out, but she kept making excuses. Eventually she wrote a Facebook status that said "Take a hint, I don't like you", directed at nobody in particular. I immediately realized what an idiot I was and never contacted her again. She never tried to contact me either.
>>
>>17431462
> I'm just looking for ways to improve myself

that's not what your OP says:

> then why would they agree to a date in the first place? Why not just say "Sorry, not interested"?

You're looking for ways to understand why women can't be "direct" with you cause that's what you prefer.

>Sorry I hurt your little feelings. Want to go back to your safe space and cry about it?

Rofl. Your social calibration is so off. You're also incredibly petty. What do you think you could possibly say to hurt me behind a computer screen? Stay off /r9k/ yeah?

> after the first text

You also apparently can't read. I said if I contact them and they don't respond for a while then I ditch their number and forget about them.
Meaning if I text "Hey it's Josh we met at x, blah blah blah" and they don't respond in 3 or so days then I chuck their number from my phone. There are instances where someone has responded after this but it's incredibly rare.
Why you think this is so outlandish is beyond me? Maybe cause perhaps you're shocked not everyone is as clingy as you are.

And this all comes back to you wanting to control how other people act. You still don't have enough life xp to know that people will do whatever they want regardless of what you think they should be doing.

>You think everyone uses exactly the same social cues with exactly the same intent and knows exactly what they're doing

I never generalized anything buddy. I'm just giving insight as to what I've learned from women who do this type of stuff. Most of the time they don't want men sperging out at them. There could be a million and one other reasons but if they really did want to go out with you then they wouldn't ignore you for weeks now would they?
>>
Bisexual male here. If there is a guy that is interested in me but im not interested in him, I usually go:

>Im sorry man i understand that you're interested in me but I don't think im attracted to you. You didn't do anything wrong. Sorry if i wasted your time.

It goes over really well and i still haven't been murdered.
>>
>>17431480
There are two kind of girls who go on tinder:

>Socially Akward girl who hopes to find someone interesting to meet irl.
>Social Butterfly girl who uses tinder for validation with her friends and ocasionally, rarely ever goes out with someone new (because they already have a big social circle anyways).

I am not saying that you should not look interested in them, I am saying that you should show interest in a different way than everybody else is doing.

A pretty girl has heard how beautyful she is ALL her life, everyone calls her that, even creepy guys and such. Try focusing on what else does she do? If she is doesn't have much else from that then you don't want her and she won't want you anyways.

This leads to meeting people the old ways, you can meet people doing different activities, not only drinking, try sports, volunteering, foreign language classes, cooking classes, anything really.

Btw if you are under drinking age then I wouldn't be so worried about this, you have lots of time just try improving your appereance and don't put your expectations so high up, try having fun (not in the having sex is fun way, but hey I am enjoying myself meeting new people way)

If you are an awful dancer then you should try that first, go to dance lessons, try latin or salsa, once you have loosen up you will have more confidence.
>>
>>17431488
Ouch that even hurt me...
But think about it, she didn't know how to communicate at all, doesn't seem like relationship material to me.
>>
File: 1454222406613.jpg (386KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454222406613.jpg
386KB, 1024x768px
>>17430945

There have been some good responses, but honestly man, they could be flaking out on the dates for lots of reasons. The reason doesn't really matter, they just didn't want to go on a date with you.

Just forget about it and move on to the next one. She flakes? Rinse and repeat.
>>
File: one-pixel-brush-space-pod-final.jpg (342KB, 1920x821px) Image search: [Google]
one-pixel-brush-space-pod-final.jpg
342KB, 1920x821px
>>17431502
>You're looking for ways to understand why women can't be "direct" with you cause that's what you prefer.
That's the 2nd reason why I asked, the 1st reason is to find out how to prevent it. Yes, I prefer girls to be direct with me.

>What do you think you could possibly say to hurt me behind a computer screen?
You're right, how could I be so foolish. A veteran of 4chan such as yourself could not possibly be triggered by words such as betamax or alpha. How can I appease you oh Ironskinned master?

>social calibration
Which store do I go to to get that realigned? Will my insurance cover it?

>Stay off /r9k/ yeah?
Not a problem since I don't go there in the first place yeah?
>You also apparently can't read. I said if I contact them and they don't respond for a while then I ditch their number
>they don't respond for a while
>.If a girl doesn't respond to my text, no matter how good the social interaction was, I just delete their number off my phone and move on with my life
>ctrl+f "for a while"
Need some glasses buddy?

>Meaning if I text "Hey it's Josh we met at x, blah blah blah" and they don't respond in 3 or so days then I chuck their number from my phone.
Yeah, I do the same thing and agree completely. Your point?

>not everyone is as clingy as you are
Generalization about me number 153

>people will do whatever they want regardless of what you think they should be doing.
I don't give a fuck about what people want or what people should be doing, I'm just looking for an explanation on why they show interest then lose it within the lifetime of a quark and what I can do to prevent it.

>I never generalized anything buddy.
Roll the montage
>It's not a magical radar. It's just basic social cues
>Yeah cause if they're direct then they get labelled sluts and whores
> There's nothing subtle about not getting a response back
>Well the woman doesn't know that
> And maybe the reason they dont want to go on a date with you is cause you're a 3/10 to them
etc
(1/2)
>>
>>17431502
2/2
> There could be a million and one other reasons but if they really did want to go out with you then they wouldn't ignore you for weeks now would they?
Not saying I'd ever talk to them again if they'd ignore me for weeks now am I?
>>
File: 1431831778862.jpg (212KB, 1200x641px) Image search: [Google]
1431831778862.jpg
212KB, 1200x641px
>>17431510
Actually, there's a 3rd type: bots

But in all seriousness, both types of girls are just looking for validation, at least from my perspective, and none of them really want to meet anyone interesting.

>try sports, volunteering, foreign language classes, cooking classes, anything really.
It's hard to do that at my school since I'm going to community college right now and everyone pretty much just wants to get out as soon as possible with minimal interaction. I will try next semester though, and when I go to a 4 year I'll probably have better luck.

>go to dance lessons, try latin or salsa
That's embarrassing as fuck, but not a bad idea. I'll have to see if any classes are around, but I could try that.

>>17431506
I should turn gay. Can you call on satan to do that for me?

>>17431526
Yeah, I've been moving on to others, that's why it's 6 girls and not just 1. It's hard to get invested though when the thought that "oh, she'll just bail" is constantly in my head
>>
>>17430945
Just thought I'd share a recent story of mine that has left me a bit puzzled.

>Move to big city for a few weeks for an internship
>three weeks in and I meet this girl at a club
>Make out for a while, take her home
>On the way I make my move but she says "not tonight"
>Never mind, we still agree to hit each other up on fb
>a couple of days later I ask her out
>she takes a whle to reply but she says yes
>We go out and after an awkwardly long hour or so we start making out
>"well this went better than I feared"
>Pass a week during which both her and I were legitimatley busy, I ask her out again
>slightly disappointed bc I thought she was at least a bit into me and she'd message me
>whatever, we go out a second time but things are more awkward this time round, still made out though
>I'm supposed to get back home a few days later, agree to keep in touch but I knew that waould have been the last time we spoke
>after a week of radio silence, delete her number

So you know, in the end I scored a second base so not that badd after all, but girls fluke even if they really seem into you. Or else this person was fine with going out and actually making out with people she's not really into.

Idk, what are your thoughts?
22yo male, if it makes any difference, she was my age
>>
>>17431586
>fluke

meant flake, sorry
>>
>>17431582
I called up satan he says it's cool. Make sure you register tho. We get 20% off at denny's
>>
>>17431560

This has become into a really convoluted mess and I'm not interested in writing more essays to you. I'm not interested in engaging with petty name-calling with someone who has such a brittle ego all cause they can't handle reality being force fed to them.

I still never generalized a thing. I think this is more than the first time that I said there could be a million and one reasons. Perhaps try taking the advice you've been given already, not just by me but by people like this: >>17431526

You demand to know why people aren't interested in you instead of just letting it go. It's therefore not a generalization to call you clingy cause that's exactly what you are.

This is /adv/, you came here asking for advice, if you don't like it then that's too bad. Fixating on why every woman who denies you a date won't fix anything.

The most obvious symptom in my experience as to why women flake is cause you didn't leave too much of a lasting impression for them to want to see you again, that's a whole other topic for discussion.

The reason most of them are never direct is often than not guys tend to blow up and cause even more drama wanting the woman to validate them and give them reasons which is terrible unattractive and needy. Some men even get violent. You can clamor "B-b-but I'm not one of those guys" all you want but that doesn't change the reality, why are you even curious to know why girls are canceling on you? Would you want to be with someone that unsure of themselves?

This is my last response btw, you can either choose to keep being butthurt and try and call me more meaningless names like "betamax" on the internet or you can learn to stop caring so much what women think/do, either way I don't care.
>>
File: 1419331450592.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419331450592.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>17431586
That sounds too familiar, second response on this: >>17431174
I guess girls don't really put much value into making out.
You got farther than me though, at least she went out on a second date with you, which means you can easily do it again, but get further this time.

>>17431591
Fantastic, where do i register, online, over the phone, or do I go to his office?
That deal at denny's is incredible, turning gay is the best thing I ever did.
>>
File: 1426375370751.jpg (559KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1426375370751.jpg
559KB, 1600x1063px
>>17431598
You actually have everything wrong, but that's ok. I learned absolutely nothing from you and you gave absolutely 0 advice that could be applied to somewhere outside of your fantasy land.

I truly hope that your petty namecalling and complete stupidity gets you a very high ranking job at McDonalds where you can put your great skills to use.

You have fun with your life, friend.
>>
>>17431619

>Wants every woman to write him a dissertation as to why they don't want to go out with his ugly ass
>Whines about other people living in a fantasy land

>Now projecting about working at McDonalds

Actually nevermind, it's not rocket science anymore to deduce why you got turned down 6 times.
>>
Has happened to me OP. I don't ask women out anymore because it's just annoying to deal with, if I treated any social arrangement the same way I'd have such a poor reputation. But sitting alone in a cafe on your one day off from school and work, looking forward to a conversing with someone new who shares similar interests, having declined to cover a shift at work for a good friend at last the minute even though I severely needed the cash. No, I'm not falling for that shit again, women can ask me out.
>>
>>17431619

My advice was telling you to move on you dumbass. I wasn't trying to teach you how to pick up girls, and even if I wanted to, you probably wouldn't learn cause you have the IQ of a potato since everything seems to fly right over your head, even normal social cues.
>>
File: 1419546230699.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419546230699.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17431632
Hey hey big boy, whatever happened to not responding? Got too mad? Here's your (you)

>>17431633
Women asking men out would be fantastic, but unfortunately isn't how society works. Not pursuing them anymore is fine tho, I did that for a little bit and only recently got back into the game because I thought I'd find someone nice. Guess not
>>
>>17431633

>Has happened to me

It has happened to every guy on planet earth. You can choose to be a victim about it and seclude yourself from the rest of the world in your room all alone or you can learn to not take such things too personally.

> if I treated any social arrangement the same way I'd have such a poor reputation

If you treated the way you react after getting rejected by women to any other situation in life you would not get far in life.

>I didn't get into Harvard despite studying really hard, guess I will never be a successful person
>I didn't get a job with this great company, I guess that's the last straw, if anyone wants to hire me they're gonna have to seek me out.
>>
>>17431086
lol most men are not dangerous. most men will do fuck if you refuse them and you know that, its like 1% that will actually get violent. most guys are faggots desu. you women have it extremely easy when it comes to dating, the least you can do is reject people properly. fucking hell. its not hard to come up with a reason with out being a bitch "sorry, i am dating someone" sorry, i am interested in someone" "sorry, you seem nice but im not looking for a relationship"
>>
>>17431462
Am I the only one just checking out these dope ass pictures? Sauce?
>>
>>17431582
It's embarrasing but that's how we all learn to be social, trying new things, that's the way we learn things, don't be afraid to make mistakes, it will make you stronger and more interesting person. Imagine having not only drunk stories to tell but actual interesting stories, any embarrasing moment is something you can laugh about later on, trust me life has a wicked sense of humor but it has one.

That comunity college thing sounds kinda weird, college should be also to meet friends wish is code to: develop a professional circle for later on, contacts. It's almost as important as your degree. I actually regret not being more social in college for this reason. You might have enough friends but you will never have enough contacts, good contacts that is.

About the validation thing...I am going to tell you a secret. Just because a girl is looking for validation doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it.
Girls are people too, with insecurities and such, here on the internet we start to get a jaded view of the world about how everyone is second guessing himself or someone else.

What's important is to be honest about what you want and people will feel that, those who are worth your time will stay.
>>
>>17431677
Society treats women like trophies.
Dick is free
>>
>>17430986
That's because women are in a position of power in dating. They get you to come to them and are in the position of rejecting you or denying interesting with little effort. You on the other hand have to make the effort to approach. If they are interested, they simply reciprocate. This is just how women are.
>>
>>17431755

No. People like you who like playing the victim card treat women like trophies, instead of treating them like you would another fellow man. You end up doing things like putting your own livelihood at jeopardy just to hang out with a woman, then when they dont show up, you cry and moan about it.
>>
>>17431753
>About the validation thing...I am going to tell you a secret. Just because a girl is looking for validation doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it.
Girls are people too, with insecurities and such, here on the internet we start to get a jaded view of the world about how everyone is second guessing himself or someone else.

>What's important is to be honest about what you want and people will feel that, those who are worth your time will stay.

I like these words but I don't like how they make me picture those motivational signs to hang up in your bedroom.

The fact that people are people and they want/deserve the same things as you doesn't mean you'll always find common ground, or that you'll always manage to find fairness in life.

Because a person can be doing the right thing for themselves, because they're insecure, they have plans like all of us, and at the same time they can be unwittingly making you suffer as hell.
So if you manage to live your life in bliss, having good relationships, then either you're better at life than 90% of us are of just plain lucky, most of the times happiness is a thing you have to fight for and be called an arse for
>>
>>17431586
Look at it this way, you are a man, she is a woman, you could make out and just leave it there. Hell there are people who have sex and never see each other again.

Maybe she is not looking for a relationship or she is not that into you (maybe she was, but for the wrong reasons). You see expectations are almost 50% of any relationships, at least at the beginning.

I think you did well, seems like you are attractive enough to attract but even if girls don't stick with you that doesn't mean that you are not relationship material, who knows.

I think you should lower your expectations, emotional expectations that is, don't expect any girl to follow you like a puppy at first unless you are some kind of celebrity. Girls are afraid of getting hurt too so sometimes they withdraw their feelings and don't express them, in this case it seems that she wasn't really into you.
>>
File: 1419479866719.jpg (325KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419479866719.jpg
325KB, 1980x1080px
>>17431726
Yo I appreciate it. I don't have sauce but I can post more. They're just shit I found and put in my wallpaper folder.
I'm also out of ships sadly, but I have some cool shit.

>>17431753
>don't be afraid to make mistakes
Oh believe me, I've made a ton of mistakes, like walking up to a random girl in high school, telling her she was pretty, then asking for her number. She proceeded to deny me, and her group of friends were laughing, so that was a lesson learned.

>That comunity college thing sounds kinda weird
The cc I'm going to is in a town with pretty much nothing to offer other than a commute to Albany or the chip fab about half an hour away, people don't want to stick around long, for good reason.

>develop a professional circle for later on, contacts. It's almost as important as your degree
I have heard this so many times and I completely believe it, but for some reason I cannot find a bond with my teachers. I had some pretty cool professors last semester and the one before but I didn't make a connection with them. Most likely because I'm probably the quietest one in most of my classes.

> Just because a girl is looking for validation doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it
It's hard to differentiate between the ones who deserve it and the ones who don't though.

>here on the internet we start to get a jaded view of the world about how everyone is second guessing himself or someone else
Amen to that. I dislike pretty much everyone I come across and it certainly doesn't help my paranoia and trust issues.

>What's important is to be honest about what you want and people will feel that, those who are worth your time will stay
It's hard to be honest when it feels like everyone is lying to me.

I really appreciate the advice btw
>>
>>17431677
>comparing women to Harvard and a reputable, successful company
Both of these things are worth for more, and what you get as a result of being with them will be far more consistent and reliable.
It's more like getting rejected by McDonalds despite being overqualified. They reserve the right to reject you just because they felt like it, but that doesn't mean they're worth anything, themselves, and they've probably pushed away some of their best offers just because they felt like using the perceived power they have, so now they settle for worse in the end.
>>
>>17431775
>>17431791

That's the thing, don't expect anything in return and you will be free. Life is not meant to be fair, some people succed and some people don't.

Your attitude is what matters, the fact that a rejection won't bring you down, or even the loss of someone close won't change your view on everyone else. In the end what matters is to be certain that you did the best you could to find meaning and bla bla bla, you now how it goes.

But seriously, you could live your live and make all the right decisions and still have everything blow in your face, that's why I still pray, because I am still alive despite all, I pray because I still am able to make mistakes.

I found someone who fullfils me to the core, someone who gives me strength, someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with, even if everything burns to the ground, I hope to be with her until the end. BUT Maybe she breaks with me tomorrow I don't know, I don't really care, I learned how to be happy by myself before she came in my life so I would just go on.

Godspeed Anons
>>
File: ButtersOnPussPuss.png (655KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
ButtersOnPussPuss.png
655KB, 640x718px
>>17431775
>>17431791
>>17431820
Btw
I forgot
pic related
>>
>>17430974
>dating and not being exclusive or being hung up on one girl that flakes on you is wrong now
Holy shit wow, there really is no way to win.
>>
>>17430945
im a girl and those are actually true reasons. because girls have a responsible life style unlike guys. the only way it would sound fake is if she told you she was busy and then doesnt message you for 1-2 days.
>>
>>17432064

>because girls have a responsible life style unlike guys
>girls are super awesome XDDDDD and men are shythe gurlpowa 4ever

fuck you
>>
>>17432064
why cant girls admit when other girls have fucked up? you're lucky we let you vote. you would be nowhere if it wasnt for men, you would still be living in caves. you will never be equal.
>>
>>17432064
Yeah, that's a lie. It's not that they don't message me in 1-2 days, it's that they never message me at all.
>>
>>17431811

What makes you think you're overqualified to be with every girl? Talk about being full of yourself.

Also, way to miss the analogy.
>>
>>17430974
Lol

Like he'll I am gonna waste time with flakes. I was interested until you left me high and dry, then I tucked off to find somebody who is interested.

I can be genuinely interested in a restaurant but notice it's closed so I go eat somewhere else. I can be interested in a job but not get it so I move on and apply elsewhere. I can be interested in a woman but if she rejects me I won't spend more time on her and instead forget her and move on.
>>
>>17432440

Interesting points you bring up. So why are you so fixated when women dont reply back? Why do you think you deserve to know why they didnt text you back?
>>
>>17432474
It'd be nice to know what I did wrong so I can improve myself for the next girl. Not forcing her to tell me tho
>>
>>17431764
>you don't treat them like fellow men

Some of us didn't grow up naturally socialized and becoming attractive without realizing it. And technically treating women like "one of the guys" isn't how you build attraction and score.
>>
>>17432474
I'm not OP. I was another anon responding to this idea that women reject you because they're another person you asked out in your process of finding a girlefriend or whatever.

And I don't see the issue with reflecting back on rejections and asking why you got turned down.
>>
>>17432073
>>17432082
>>17432157

Regardless if she is a woman, you guys need to understand that MEN always PURSUIT the girl, there is no other way around it, if you expect her to message you out of nowhere it won't happen.
>>
>>17432563
Maybe you didn't do anything wrong, maybe what you did was perfect, even then she has the right to reject you, so learn to move on without it affecting your self steem.
>>
>>17432998
This

Even if you did something wrong, I don't know any guy who got a girl by being perfect all the time. She just ended up liking him back and that was the end of it.

You could infer possible reasons why you haven't met somebody, as I do myself from time to time, but there's no reason to place every meaningless interaction under a microscope. There's no need to do a complete deconstruction and examination of your love life.

Women ARE fickle, indecisive, and passive. Many of them, even mid 20's ones can be emotionally "incomplete" and they will not necessarily make the best decisions for their partners. Men are the same way. Why do you think so many relationships come to an end?

They do have the right to reject you but I know you know that and I know how much shit sucks. I am more or less in the same boat right now, OP. I can't catch a break. Nothing I do is right. None of the girls I know seem right for me. Many of them don't like me, for reasons I don't completely understand.

I think people need to expand their horizons and be honest with themselves. As a general rule, I find that women and men both want a very attractive partner who likes them in spite of their flaws. Many people are holding out for the BBD. It's stupid and it's frustrating, but there isn't much you can do besides grin and bear it.
>>
>>17430945
I'm going to read this thread.. I'm a girl that's had issues with guys flaking
>>
>>17431215
>all men are murderer rapists because all murderer rapists are men
>>
>>17433037
I have done it but I at least gave the girl a chance and when on like 1 date with her. after that I realize I didn't really like her so I stop talking to her.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.