[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

Ok I usually browse pol/ or b/ where everything I say I am called a faggot and I am fine with it. No matter what you may think, it is useful to have someone pointing out how miserable and stupid you are. Today I want to try something new, so here I am in adv/ to ask your opinion about this friend of mine.

She's a grill, being in a long term relationship with a guy a met a couple of times. Used to hang out a lot with here alone and I really enjoyed her company. After a while I realized I liked her and made my move. Long story short she cheated on her boyfriend with me, several times. Now I am a bit puzzled, she did not dump her boyfriend but still hangs out with me (every time we make out or have sex). From time to time she says "remember I still have a boyfriend..", to be sure I think that I do not start to develop some sort of strong feeling for her (which I'm not atm).

So what do you think, she's a cheater and everything but I really like her. Should I try to have something more or should I just enjoy the ride until it lasts and then forget about her? Also what do you think it's on this girl's mind?

Pic unrelated, did not know what to post
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17430805
Self bumping is not a crime
>>
>>17430805
buuuump
>>
she doesn't like you. she's attracted to you but she doesn't have any feelings for you.
I recommend you stop fucking her because if her boyfriend finds out he will probably kick your ass and you don't want the drama.
Also she's a giant slut, if you ever get with her chances are she will do the same to you.
>>
>>17430917
mmh her boyfriend kicking my ass is highly unlikely, so that's not a good reason to stop fucking her. On the other hand yes, she's quite a slut and probably is not a good idea asking her to dump her boyfriend for me.
What about I keep banging her from time to time? What do you think my friend, are there any drawbacks in that?
>>
>>17430923
I see no problem with you fucking her, as long as you don't get with her or develop more feelings for her.
Use it, abuse it, lose it homeboy.
If it ever comes down to drama and the boyfriend confronts you just say "she told me she was single"
>>
>>17430923
>"she told me she was single"
well actually I already met her boyfriend, months before this thing started. She introduced me to him personally.
Thus there is no way I can pretend I didn't know she wasn't single.
>>
>>17430933
sorry I answered the wrong post, see this >>17430939
>>
>>17430939
Then yeah keep fucking her if you want but you know the consequences.
I'd suggest looking for a nice girl that's not a slut.
>>
>>17430944
Ok mate, thanks for the adv I'll keep fucking her until she's ok with it and we'll see.
First time I ever met a girl like this, that's why I am a bit confused. I mean, isn't she thinking about her bf? Anyways, thanks again.
>>
you don't deserve her
>>
>>17430969
Ok, why do you say that?
>>
>>17430973
Not that anon, but i don't get why he said that either, you two deserve each other. I just hope the bf finds out, dumps that hoe and kicks your ass. Ask her why she doesn't just dump him? Why does she have to have her cake and eat it to on expense of someone else? Also, keep fucking her but don't date her unless you want to be the next idiot she cheats on. Proceed if you are a cuck anyways or if you want an open relationship. Fwb is what it's at in that case. But for the love of god, clean that up with the bf. He doesn't need to be dragged into your dirty crap.
>>
>>17430988
As I said I don't think her bf can kick my ass. And actually her beahviour is really puzzling me. I cheated once in the past (many years ago), I was not happy with my relationship and ended it. Instead, she doesn't seem to want to end hers. I should probably ask why, but I'd rather keep fucking her and don't care.
What do you think she's up to? some distraction?

Anyways, it's probably for the best if we never become more than fwb.
>>
>>17430973
awww I was hoping for some edgy explanation for that comment..
>>
>>17431012
Well, i think it says a lot about your own character that you don't care about how it affects him. If i were you i'd anonymously let him know.
She's an attention whore. The attentionshe got from her bf didn't cut it anymore so she also needes you. She keeps you both to feel like a godess than has a bunch of huys pussywhipped. If you think she deserves that power, go on. If not, watch her drown as you take away your attention and validation. She probably has a few others lined up. Strongly advice you to use protection
>>
>>17431038
So you say I am just an asshole if I don't let him know? Have you ever done anything like this and told the one being cheated on?

And funny thing, she doesn't seem like she could handle this kind of mess, maybe I should just get out of this situation...
>>
>>17431038
and also "anonymously" is not possible, no one knows about this shit it will obviously be me to let the poor guy know
>>
First of all this is a SFW board. Secondly you're an idiot for helping a girl cheat and possibly developing feelings for said whore. Tell her boyfriend what's up and ruin her life.
>>
>>17431066
>SFW

Yeah sorry about that, too much pol/ and b/ to realize that in some boards tits are not appropriate.

About the second point, I didn't mean to help her doing anything. We used to hang out a lot and she was nice and fun to be around. I probably shouldn't have hit on her, but I swear I though I would have been rejected since you know.. she had a bf.

Everything's starting to sound like she always wanted me to do this...
>>
>>17431056
Yes you are.
No, i have never been in that situation but i would let him know. Also, it doesn't matter that he knows it was you. He will apprecciate you told him the truth.

And yes, you could save yourself a lpt of troubles by getting out of this. But i know sometimes it's hard to do the right thing if you are tantalized by a warm, moist pussy.
>>
>>17431309
>but i would let him know
sorry, but if you've never been in this kind of situation I find hard to believe you will let a guy you've hardly see a couple of times that you had sex with his gf. In the end, it's really none of your business. It's between her and her consciousness...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.