[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to deal with being ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1441809949337.jpg (597KB, 1437x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1441809949337.jpg
597KB, 1437x1811px
How can I be happy knowing I'll never experience love? Knowing no one will ever be attracted to me or want me, even if I did manage to get a relationship, I can't see them truly wanting or being in love with me. I don't know how I'm supposed to be happy missing out on that. Everything is fine apart from that, lots of good friends, good hobbies and career, but I can't ever have the one thing I want more than anything.
>>
It's like play a singleplayer game on the hardest difficult.
>>
Same
>>
>>17430639
Happiness comes from within and is shared between lovers. Love does not create happiness on its own.
>>
Personal trainer could help you with fitness and increase confidence. It isn't about impressing anyone with looks, it is mostly finding a personal best and flaunting it.
>>
>>17430639
You're not special enough to be one of the very few who never develop a close personal relationship in their life. Get over yourself.

We call this 'reverse pride. ' a massively inflated ego, but over grandiose negativity instead of the typical grandiose self-worth
>>
>>17430961
I'm already big into exercise, it doesn't fix your face

>>17430972
Sure I could get a close relationship, but I'll never have real love, where they think about me all the time, where I make them happy and turn them on, they'd just be dissatisfied because of how unpleasant my face is
>>
>>17430972
Holy shit are you a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17430639

>im the ugliest person in the world

stop whining. if you are a good enough person to have good friends, then you are good enough person to date an ugly chick.
>>
>>17431204
So what? I could date an ugly chick but neither of us would really be happy and in love so what's the point?
>>
>>17431193
Prove me wrong first fuckface and I'll do it
>guess I'll be staying alive
>>
>>17431235

>you can only love attractive people

thank god you're not having kids
>>
>>17431250
So you lust after unattractive people? You'd wake up smiling everyday waking up next to an unattractive person? You'd think about an unattractive person all day long every day?
>>
>>17431267
I'd make a unattractive person suck my dick while I wear a VR helmet
>>
>>17431267

depends on your definition of ugly, but yeah. a few years ago i met a guy via casting. id seen his head shots and thought he was ugly as fuck and rejected him the first three rounds, only allowing him in the 4th out of desperation to fill the role. when i met him he looked even worse than in his photos, and had the most retarded fucking hair style on top of it (imagine a cone on top of your head).

yet as soon as we shook hands i felt something. i got to know him and he was unbelievably amazing and i fell harder for him than i ever have. he wasn't entirely ugly by any means, but he was ginger with cone hair and fucked up teeth.

recently i was with a guy who was my perfect type. smooth perfect skin, curly hair, just the right length, nice pecs and all around nice body, basically did whatever i wanted, even got him to marathon buffy the vampire slayer with me and he loved it. literally any sexual need i asked for he was happy to meet. yet i felt nothing

ended up leaving him for a brazilian guy who was much rougher around the edges, more demanding, and was pretty destroyed in the face from years of living / working on his family farm. he walked around like a retarded dinosaur with his hands up. i was embarassed to share photos of him with friends and such cuz he did not look good in them.

but i actually had a connection and enjoyed him far more than i did the 'ideal guy' i mentioned earlier.
>>
>>17431267
>>17431294

there was a level of attraction with these people, but it was one of those situations where you do find them attractive in a 'weird way'. like a really ugly dog that you decide is cute, even though they dont fit the mold of what a cute dog is supposed to be. like a special needs child who is deformed a bit, but still has some weird charm.

ugly people tend to find ugly people attractive. not AS attractive as legitimately attractive people.

its kind of like food really. everyone would love a perfect gourmet meal thats both healthy and delicious. yet we are willing to settle for cheetoes, cuz even though they make us feel awful, they still have their redeeming qualities.

that being said, just get plastic surgery.
>>
>>17431250
That's true for most people though. We love romantically only people we're attracted to to some extent.
>>
>>17431303

yes. but there are plenty of ugly people who love each other. do they simply find each other entirely unattractive? its not that simple. its the same way you may find your mom to be pretty despite the fact that she is an objectively fat old hag. ugly people seem less ugly as you get to know them. and when you are ugly and another ugly person shows you affection or attention, you often find yourself over looking those bits and finding ltitle parts of them attractive.
>>
>>17430639
Maybe you're just being too picky.
>>
>>17430639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKs7rZy0l84
>>
>>17431331
>>17431379
The problem is if I dated someone who was as ugly as I am then neither of us would be fulfilled and happy in the relationship because we wouldn't find each other attractive
>>
>>17431331
Did you even read the OP anyway you dumb fuck?
>>
>>17430639

stop jerking off and lower your standards? get social skills? like jesus, I'm a fag and kinda average or below looking, and I have a bf who's well above average. Fags are more superficial than women. So if I can do it, you can fucking do it.
>>
>>17431441
Do you even read the OP you stupid fuck?
>>
>>17431457

no and I'm not gonna
>>
>>17431464
What an absolute madman!
>>
>>17431441
You're average looking, not ugly and unnatractive, why do you think your experience applies?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.