[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BALDCELS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: smiley.jpg (142KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
142KB, 720x720px
How do you cope? I'm 18 and my norwood is already NW2. I feel like I have been scammed of my youth srs, and I will have to date 30 years olds as a 20 year old. No young girls would want to be seen with a man much balder than me.

I feel like I may have to resort to only fucking hookers if this gets much worse. Starting to norwood before the age of 30 DAMAGES YOUR LIFE.
>>
Shave your head and move on. Seriously. The same thing happened to me.

You can't hide it, you can't pretend it isn't happening, just deal with it as best you can.
>>
>>17430556
Kill yourself so I don't have to be lumped in with you.
>>
>>17430556
I'm a girl with a thing for bald guys and nice physique

I don't see a problem with it, just work on bettering yourself. men were not all meant to have hair. don't get sad op. I hope you get over it. my bf is bald and I love it
>>
>>17430572
1. My life is still damaged, and that may even LOWER your smv.
2.To look good bald I will have to build my neck more, as a white man to look even acceptable bald you must be hyper-masculine with a tree-trunk neck.
>>
>>17430588

Do what you want, like I said I went bald by the time I was 22, and I just shaved it and keep on trucking. It's never stood in my way for meeting women.

If a woman instantly turns you down cause your bald she isn't worth your time to begin with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.