[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol demons are pathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: snapshot (1).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (1).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Hi 4chan,

If any of you have problem, like legit problems, demons attacking you, send them to me. I am bored.

Lol. DO it.
>>
fuck me, faggot
>>
>>17430452
This whole "select the images of the store front" stupid shit that 4chan has going now is absolutely ridiculous, seriously this site is a joke, if there is anyone above the age of 13 here I will stay, otherwise I am fucking off, this is a serious let down.
>>
Before I go, can someone at least direct me to a site where people over the age of 13 post? Hopefully the people there can direct me to a site where people over the age of 16 post.
>>
Is this what demons actually are?

A massive borefest?

fjoswiefhxushfiueg iasuergfr siudjhs aweijushx

hsdifhadk ASDKH
>>
Believing in demons is for faggots that can't own up to constantly fucking themselfes over and thus invented them to blame someone else.
Fight me.
>>
>>17430480
Stop fucking yourself over.

Do you even know what you are saying?

Seriously, you are a moron.
>>
This is seriously disappointing.

There is /adv/'s demons. Disappointment. Cool.
>>
None of you have actual problems.

I am the one with problems.

My problem is that I have nothing better to do than post to 4chan, and this board and everyone on it are pathetic.

Wow, this is what my life has come to.

Wow.
>>
OP you are really stupid, I am in terrible pain. Everyone I have ever loved is dead and I am a rotten corpse hanging on for dear life, and you think YOU have it hard? seriously you know nothing.

Ok, keep adding to the list. That's a bit of a short list.
>>
You're on 4chan, your life is not hard, "m8".
>>
That's the thing, everyone on here has an easy life.

There, I said it. \(o.O)/
>>
So what I am posting will stop a legit person from getting help. How is that worse than if I had stayed off the board? Englighten me.
>>
>ask for 4chan to send their demons to me
> a couple replies saying "faggot"
> LOL
>>
Yep this site is terrible.

Goodbye.

Seriously, what is the point of this site?

There is none. It's just random stuff posted by small minds. Even the moderators and site admins are small-minded. This shit is stupid as fuck. Holy shit. Kill me now. I posted on 4chan.

Wow, idiots.
>>
Lol, don't think too hard there
>>
4chan is pathetic.

Please, direct me to a better board!

Give me a parting gift!
>>
Some paranoia?

A virus?

ANYTHING????
>>
I'll be back?

This is my first time on here in years.
>>
You have 3 minutes.
>>
cya l8r bye
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.