[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people tell if you've been checking their facebook profile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1383052494760.png (49KB, 172x159px) Image search: [Google]
1383052494760.png
49KB, 172x159px
Can people tell if you've been checking their facebook profile?
>>
>>17430435
Yup.
If you aren't friends with them, you show up in the friend suggestions.
I don't know if something happens when you're friends with them.
>>
>>17430440
>If you aren't friends with them, you show up in the friend suggestions.

Really? Even if you have no mutual friends? Shit.
>>
>>17430444
Yes. Especially if you have no mutual friends.
I checked the facebook profile of 3 online friends (I told them I was going to) and I showed up in the suggestions for all 3 of them.
>>
>>17430460

Welp. Guess I might as well do more stalking if I'm already in the rabbit hole. Thanks.
>>
Don't worry, nobody knows this. I just heard of it, and none of my friends knew this.
>>
Who the fuck cares? Why does it matter if they know that you checked their profile? That's what facebook is for you autists.
>>
>>17430440
>>17430460
It's usually the opposite. If you check a person's facebook profile, he/she will appear in your friend suggestions.
>>
>>17430589
They showed in my suggestions, but I showed in theirs too and 2 of them and they never checked my facebook profile.
>>
>>17430596
If they never checked your facebook profile, how did they know it was yours showing up?

this has false flag all over it.
>>
>>17430609
not that guy but at least try to read his posts mate.
>>
>>17430609
We're friends. They know my first name and how my face looks like.
If a girl with my name and a pic of me as a profile picture shows up, it's not rocket science to find out it's me.

I am sure they never checked my profile because they didn't know my last name and I have hidden all other info on facebook.
At some point I learnt their last name and I told them I was curious and I was going to check their facebook profile. Three or four days after, I showed in their suggested friends, and they added me.
>>
>>17430596
That could be true. My army recruiter showed up in my friends list and we had no mutual friends. It could also be because my phone was once hooked up to my fb and it still has my contacts synced. Facebook is an information whore. Always looking to succ your info and your friends info.
>>
they take into account
* email contact
* # of mutual friends
* how many times you look at their profile
* people who like your posts
* people in similar groups/ pages /interests

those are the nes i noticed
>>
If I poke someone on facebook, and then block them 5 secs later, will they see who poked them or will they see "user of facebook poked you"?
>>
All this is bullshit. There is no way they can tell. Although if you are stalking someone that is pretty unhealthy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.