[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if the girl i am dating has lost interest or if she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1470047895061.jpg (54KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1470047895061.jpg
54KB, 490x490px
Not sure if the girl i am dating has lost interest or if she is busy. been dating her for a few months. was going well. for about the last week she has started to ignore my texts mid convo, and when i mention about going out she has stopped acknowledging it. not sure if i am just talking to her at a busy time because she works 5 times a week, and doesent get home until about half 7. She used to text me more or less all the time. Should i say something to her or stop trying? i cant be bothered putting in the effort if she is just fucking me about.
>>
Just fucking ask her where things are at with you two or if she has something going on like a family/personal issue.
>>
>>17430410
>something going on like a family/personal issue.
have asked her before if she is down about anything or has issues going on, she said no. i know she recently found out she had PCOS but if ask her if she is down, she claims not to be.

>Just fucking ask her where things are at with you two

had this convo with her a few weeks back and we nearly stopped dating. she basically said she cant take it serious yet, and still sees it as a casual relation for now. Will ask her again in a few weeks if we're still talking.

I honestly think she is talking to someone else.
>>
>>17430399
she's dating other people too and you're likely not number one on her rotation
>>
>>17430419
Hmmm...you've been dating for a few months and she still sees it as casual? Has the topic of if you're boyfriend-girlfriend come up between you?

For me my gut reaction is similar to you: that there might be another person coming into the picture.
>>
>>17430421
i think she is talking to other people, dont think she has actually dated anyone else yet because she is always in her house of the week end.
>>
>>17430427
>Has the topic of if you're boyfriend-girlfriend come up between you?

it did when she was saying about us being casual etc. i said i wanted something serious. We stopped talking for a week because she wasnt sure about me, and she needed time to think things over, so i gave her a week and we spoke again. we agreed to take things slow. after talking again for a few weeks, we agreed on spending the weekend together, you know, her sleeping here etc. now this is happening and its like she has completely forgot about our plans. kind of annoying because i gave her time to think, if she wasnt willing to give it a proper go, she shouldent of started talking to me again. but yeah, my gut feeling is that someone else has come into the picture.
>>
>>17430445
OP her decision was not in favor of going forward, she didn't forget she is ignoring you
>>
>>17430492
then why doesent she just tell me she isnt interested? I'd rather she was honest so i can move on.
>>
>>17430508
Some people are like that. They prefer to keep you tied to them in some way.

You obviously don't want the same things from this relationships. End it.
>>
>>17430524
>End it.
giving it a week, and then i will.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.