[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dump that ho for jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (246KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 640x960px
>be me
>Tuesday mornings are coffee with Jeremy
>old friend
>talk a lot
>talk often
>religious friends
>I'm in serious relationship
>raving about her
>she's pretty
>she's smart
>we get each other
>we can even argue nonlethally
>"I'm really invested in this girl"
>friend says "that's dangerous"
>girl isn't a Christian
>I am
>Jeremy says my relationship means I put her over God
>I call bulllshit
>I'm a Christian but that fucking stupid
>(ps she and I fuck on the reg)
>((maybe he has a small point))
>regardless I'm not dumping her
>never will

My question is, how do I deal with this friend in a calm mature way. Is yelling this old friend of mine to fuck off the only right thing to do?
>>
I doubt he'll bring up the issue again but if he does just tell him to drop it

You're right though, your friend is absolutely full of shit.
>>
>>17430091
You talked about her to him, he is allowed to have an opinion even if you don't like it.
Stop talking about your girlfriend to him.
>>
>>17430091
please stop calling yourself a christian
you make the rest of us look bad
>>
>>17430091

>be me
>have perfect girlfriend
>she isn't a deluded retard
>deluded retard friend tells me main character from my favourite book should be more important than this girl
>break up with girl because I'm a faggot
>never get another girl this good, because I'm a child who reads fairy tales.
>>
File: admonish.jpg (382KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
admonish.jpg
382KB, 1600x1067px
>>17430091
>>(ps she and I fuck on the reg)
>>((maybe he has a small point))
if you feel in your conscious that this is wrong then why do you continue? You know you're doing something you're not supposed to do

>>regardless I'm not dumping her
>>never will
no one has said that you have to
but this person should not lead you away from God but vice versa

I would tell you not to dump your girlfriend
but brother, as someone who has struggled lust with this I tell you must end the way you live your life
>>
>>17430091
Just don't be the guy who goes
>Babe my friend said you're a bad influence.
>>
>says he's Christian
>has premarital sex
You're bullshit, mate.
>>
>>17430116
lmao

but I also agree with this
>>17431450
>>
Just say "I don't believe it works like that. I have the love of God in my heart. My relationship with this girl doesn't change that." If he keeps pressing, throw the "take the stick from your eye before removing the splinter from others" verse at him.
>>
>>17431474
Or romans1+2 which describes why being judgemental of others is wrong.
>>
>>17431479
>>
File: admonish tjns.jpg (103KB, 625x701px) Image search: [Google]
admonish tjns.jpg
103KB, 625x701px
>>17431474
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.