[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who used to be very infatuated with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ruh-roh.jpg (84KB, 499x349px) Image search: [Google]
ruh-roh.jpg
84KB, 499x349px
For those of you who used to be very infatuated with someone but didn't end up getting the girl.
How did you get over her?
Bonus points for mentions that you saw your former object of infatuation after you got over her and you felt nothing.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1462213384133.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1462213384133.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Imagine her getting fucked by someone else and realize she doesn't or hasn't ever cared about you. Allow this feeling to wash over you and let time do its thing.
>>
>>17430024
I can't tell if you're serious?
>>
>>17430009
Find everything that was just even a little bit negativ from her and just think about these point ruining your life with her
>>
File: 1461914197048.jpg (2MB, 2000x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1461914197048.jpg
2MB, 2000x1599px
>>17430025
Im very serious. I'm getting over a similar feeling right now and my strategy is working wonders. It will only be a few more cracks to my heart before I've numbed myself to it.
>>
>>17430033
How long is it taking you?
In my case, it's just a coworker who I really like, but I've only known her for a year.
>>
>>17430036
I fucked her on Tuesday, she sent me a snap of her sleeping with a guy on Wednesday night and I'm basically over it now.
>>
>>17430009
In my case we both fell in love deeply. I got over it realizing that 1. It would never have worked due to religious reasons and 2. We both were terrible at addressing pass frustrations. Neither of us were willing to open up (her) or address properly (me) our problems towards one another. Id bring it up and she would refuse and bottle it up only for her pent ip frustration to explode later.

This was a lot more taxing on me but now while I still cringe at some mistakes I made, I realize we simply are incompatible.
>>
>>17430009
Realize this - it doesn't matter.

There are dozens of girls in this world that you would be even more head over heels for if they crossed your path. Just start by feeling how sexy you are and then get busy with life. No woman wants a big bitch for a boyfriend.
>>
>>17430009
Just deal with it, accept it, let out whatever feelings you have and move on.
Just takes time really, go out a lot and hit on random chicks to feel better if you need to distract yourself.
>>
itll either fade away or someone else comes into the picture and shifts ur attention

its shit but if it never happened then it wasnt meant to be
>>
This happened to me back around when I was 16. So I fell in love with a grill and she said she liked me but since we were over an hour apart it wouldn't have worked out. Go to a haunted house with her and a few of her friends, one being a guy that like her thinking I would kiss her. Nope, they end up making out the entire night while I just sat there like a beta-fag. Shit broke my heart, no idea why I didn't cry, I just felt numb the next few days. I told her it was ok that I wasn't mad when in reality I was pissed and broken like a fucking cuck. I ended up just leaving. Blocking her number, deleting her off every social media, etc. She might as well been dead to me. She literally cried herself to sleep on many occasions because of losing me. I bury myself in my other friends and school and just anything to get my mind off her. 2 months later she has her friend text me Christmas morning that she wanted to talk to me. I unblock her number and call her, she apologizes and straight up begs for my forgiveness while sobbing. I was so tempted to tell her to fuck off and never speak to me again but I'm so glad I didn't. She's been my best friend for over 3 years now and I honestly couldn't live without her. I have absolutely not attraction to her and it's honestly been amazing.
>>
>>17430009
>How did you get over her?
go after someone else

im serious

you'll forget about her
>>
>>17430009
I didn't. We were very good friends and I was getting all these signals from her that went over my head, and I also just psyched myself out because I had never dated before so I didn't think I was worth it.

Now I'm out of highschool with no dating experience, and I don't plan on that changing anytime soon since most people don't want to date someone that has no experience out of HS. I could have gotten this experience in highschool but I didn't. My life could have been quite different in the sense that I would maybe plan out things long-term, and go about doing things differently. But if my future is just going to consists of me and my dog, and at a later point just me, there's not much to do with my life.
>>
>>17430141
This.
>>
>>17430009
-first one I got over it naturally when I found out she was an actual lesbian

-second one moved away and never heard of her again, I could contact her on FB but it was useless, she was too in love with her boyfriend. I got over her naturally after I stopped seeing her and when other issues took over my life.

-current one, I'm still obsessing over her. I asked her out but she made some excuse about how she couldn't in the next few weeks, then 2 weeks later she started dating some guy that thinks he's my friend but he's kind of a douche.
>>
>>17430141
this actually works to get over the first one, I can guarantee it, but you are very likely to get obsessed with the new one so be careful and manage your feelings properly this time
>>
File: 1463393395555.jpg (300KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
1463393395555.jpg
300KB, 900x709px
Keep yourself busy, pick up a new hobby, chase another girl, hang out with your male friends.

Imagine her being treated like a piece of meat fucktoy cumdump by her current boyfriend and remember that she never cared about you.
>>
>>17430009
I realized that it would never happen. Oh and I got interested in another girl the next year. Didn't end well either, but it got my mind off of the previous girl. I saw her at some party thing and I felt nothing, didn't even talk to her. I would've said hi or something but she was looking mean so I just avoided her.
>>
File: 1464887032138750529.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464887032138750529.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>17431133
Also, delete/block her from all social media and delete her number. Delete all old texts etc.
Cut all contact with her.
No excuses.
>>
It just kind of fades out, especially if I don't see or talk to them often.

Honestly, I haven't been infatuation with someone since sophomore year of high school.
>>
>>17431133
What are some good inexpensive hobbies.
I thought about going geocaching and working out.
I need something else too.
>>
>>17431662
Learn an instrument. I'm considering buying a guitar and teaching myself.
>>
I made an anonymous youtube account and left mean comments on all of her youtube videos until she made her channel private.
>>
>>17431662
Lifting is always good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.