[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my classmates is a massive cunt, what should I do about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: autism.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>edgy asshole who treats everyone like shit, even his own friends
>thinks that admitting that he's an asshole is an excuse
>will go out of his way to insult you no other reason other than you don't share his taste in anything ever
>extremely egocentric and narcissistic
>neckbeard that will scream "god isn't real" or "all fake" when religion is mentioned in any context
>will tell me that he has superior intellect or is better than me as a human being because he scored better on a test or some shit
>calls himself a cynic just because he's an asshole
>this shit happens way too often: he's listening to music at the same time as someone else and he will turn off his own music just to insult the other guy's taste in music (even tho he listens to linkin park and korn unironically lol)
Is there any way I can deal with this other than punching him in the nose? He thinks he's my friend and actually talks to me, but he's such an edgy piece of shit that every single word that comes out of his mouth makes me want to kill myself
>>
Suck his dick
>>
>>17429845
>Is there any way I can deal with this other than punching him in the nose?

Grow up.
>>
>>17429845
Tell him to fuck off.
Is he he in your circle of friends and if so why do they tolerate him?
>>
Tell him he has a small dick
>>
>>17430290
This. Tell him nobody cares what he thinks. Basically behave with him as he behaves with everybody.
>>
>>17429845
Tell him that only fags listen to korn and linkin park and that he isn't hardcore for listening to that grade school shit in 2016.
why do you even tolerate him if you don't like him? just make him look stupid because he's an easy target.
>>
>>17430310
>Grade school shit
I know even common grade schoolers are better than that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.