[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ please help me flirt with the cute waitress at my local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3571.jpg (214KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3571.jpg
214KB, 1200x800px
/adv/ please help me flirt with the cute waitress at my local cafe.

Usually I wouldn't hit on an employee of a shop/cafe while they're working but she's done some things that make me think it's fair game.

I'll greentext the situation and let you guys decide whether I'm in or she's just a flirt.

> go to a local cafe for months regularly to study and hang
> girl in question, Sarah, starts working there
> we have some awkwardly long eye contact in the first few weeks
> start to have some banter, get to know her, she's the cafe owner's sister
> around 5 years older than me, extremely pretty, I'd classify her as out of my league but I think I'm pretty harsh on myself
> the banter continues, every time I go in she goes out of her way to come over and say hi
> one day I'm talking to one of her colleagues whilst they're on a break, a cute hipster girl who's been there for ages, as I'm leaving, Sarah goes "Mark! Have you met Cassandra (the hipster girl)? She's single!"
> this threw me off completely of course, as I'm into Sarah and though maybe she was into me
> anyway, weeks pass, we continue to flirt, then one shift as I'm leaving she goes "Are you coming in tomorrow? Come in, I'm working."
> I go in, they're busy with no free tables, so I leave
> more time passes, I get Sarah's email as I ask her to fill out a survey for me (I'm a psychology student and am currently running a study)
> she emails me back "I'll do it as soon as I get a chance Mark, Sarah x"

All this has left me so confused as to whether she's interested or not. Then today, once again, as I was leaving she said "Come in this afternoon for a coffee, I'll still be here." I told her I couldn't, because I actually can't, but that I'd come in tomorrow.

Based off all this - is she into me or is she a massive flirt?
If she is into me - how should I ask her out? I have her email but it would be weird to ask her out via email. In the cafe it's always busy and intimate.

Help me please /adv/. Thanks.
>>
She's hooking you up with that hipster girl and keeping you around so that you could run into her friend again.
>>
>>17429617

Hipster girl only works there one day a week though and Sarah's told me to come in on days when she isn't even working, what's up with that?
>>
>>17429634
>dating your coworker

hmm

But still, she likes being with you.
>>
>>17429646

Just to clarify I wouldn't be dating my co-worker, I'm a customer, they both work together.

Yeah man, I'm gonna go tomorrow during a quiet time and just ask if she wants to grab a drink sometime.
>>
>psychology student

Oh boy
>>
>come spend money here mark!

I don't know senpai
>>
>>17429749

Haha, yeah.

>>17429780

Putting doubt in my head after I had my convictions set, damnit man.
>>
Why don't you try hooking up with the hipster girl?
>>
>>17429807
Just ask her out
>>
I think anon you interest her, but she has something better than you, but still, doesn't want lose you because thinks you are "not that bad", also women love attention

The hipster girl was a massive test, I hope you managed that in a cool way

Anyway, I'm a massive pussy so I'd not do it, but if I have to give you an advice I'd tell you to go for it

Ask her what she will do after work, not in a flirty way, to test her, and you probably will know how to proceed
>>
File: 1469709914258.jpg (322KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
1469709914258.jpg
322KB, 1000x994px
>>17429814

Hipster girl is cool but isn't really my type.

>>17429828

Yeah, I handled it well when she put me on the spot like that, gave them both a cheeky smile and said "Thanks Sarah, that's great to know."

You've given me solid advice, tomorrow I'll ask what she's up to after work and scope out from there how I should go about asking her out.

Thanks for the advice guys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.