[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I deleted my facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So I deleted my facebook earlier today. Have any of you anons? As addicting as it is to use I a afraid ill be back. What do you think?
>>
I don't see any benefit to deleting my facebook, so nope. It's the only way I keep in contact with my family, and I much prefer keeping them at arm's length like that. In fact, I'm thankful for facebook, because without it I would either have to call/text them or cut them off entirely. This is a perfect middle ground for me.

Also it helps me keep in contact with old friends from high school in the same way. It's nice how we're all are friends on FB after all these years even if we don't really chill anymore.
>>
>>17429509

You did the right thing.
Facebook promotes social exclusion and using people as a product. It promotes narcissism, and the worst kinds of social competitiveness.
It's been proven to increase depressive and anxiety symptoms.

And other than that? Do you really want a constant reminder of all the shit you did in 5 or 10 years time. For everyone to look back and see?
>>
Congratulations, now make sure to remind everyone any time any kind of social media comes up in conversations.
>>
I think I'm gonna kill my girlfriend tonight
>>
>>17429574

Hey, don't threaten my side bitch like that.
>>
>>17429509
I don't even have a Facebook, and have never had one. Fuck that shit
>>
>>17429509
grats, you have 0 friends.
>>
>>17429509

Gosh, I'm so proud of you for showing us how hip and edgy you are! Talking to people and having friends really is rough!
>>
I had one, then quit because of I am not interested in what people do. But I make myself a fake account with 3 unknown friends to be aware of news.
>>
>>17429509
/g/ here, facebook doesn't actually delete your account: they keep your information on file in case it's needed by anyone (or anything) trying to access it.

it's only temporarily deactivated.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (23KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
23KB, 511x288px
>>17429654
>being this retarded.

Facebook exists soley to steal your information and sell it so that (((zuckerberg))) can drown in shekels.

>good goy, keep telling me all your secrets.
>>
Nobody my age (18) even uses it. We all ran instagram when parents started using facebook.
>>
>>17429687
>this
I log back on and deactivate my account a lot. It doesnt delete it. It just makes it hidden.
>>
>>17429509

i deleted it cuz of stalker issues. kept saying id go back next year.. then next year. still not there.

dont intend to ever go back to be tbqh quite honest fampailam
>>
Know this - it takes twenty one days to create or break a habit.

Walk away from that shit and stop reading the mindless drivel that comes out of people you only met once in a passing at the mall.

You will be a better person for it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.