[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feezys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Should I get some fake Yeezys for ~$20? I like the design but would like to avoid getting made fun of because I don't want to spend $1000 on the originals.
>>
>>17429403
No they're meme shoes.

There are plenty similar, always get legit shoes, fake and cheap shoes can end up giving you bad health problems. I used to work in a shoe shop, I know.
>>
Nike and Adidas has stuff like that. That material isn't exclusive to Kanye West. You just gotta wear their brand, although you might be able to get one without a logo that stands out (I did). Mine are in the mail, all black as well, although theyre tennies and not runners.

Just take the new Yeezy pictures and ask /fa/ for something similar. Thats gonna get you roasted but my point is that this stuff is not exclusive to Yeezy.
>>
>>17429423
Those are athletic shoes and kanye memes

Nig shoe is a racist not specific term and makes me think of white and laser red jordans. Athletic casual is huge with white ppl actually.
>>
>>17429465
Most kanye stuff is for white people. Kanye doesnt represent the hood at all and hes not country so he actually doesnt represent most black people
>>
>>17429423
No label and the sole is without a patch of white. So only visible difference is no label on that black patch on the side.
>>
Those are going to be some awful fakes. You'll probably want to spend around twice that or even more for good ones.

I hate suggesting Reddit, buy you might want to check r/fashionreps to find a good store.

There are better things to spend your money on that aren't meme shoes.
>>
>>17429504
like some highly similar looking ordinary shoes, like ones that might even be objective better but have a different brand

thats how I feel about kanye especially. hes decent but super fucking hyped to the point that he has come to represent people getting way too worked up over something that is good but not great, a terrible hypebeast like his wife
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.