[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /adv/ Someone special that was close to me for a short time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (76KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 800x533px
hi /adv/
Someone special that was close to me for a short time ghosted me recently(no idea why). After a while of me realizing this, I, on impulse, made it so we basically cannot contact each other anymore(i regret) unless he were to really try; spoiler alert: he didnt.
I feel very hurt. He runs through my mind several times a day and this has caused me to be less motivated to do anything and more fatigued. I was already depressed and insecure(though cheerful when talking to him) but now I am severely anxious and suicidal.
I do not think that I will ever be good enough for him. It kills me to think that he does not care anymore. I try so hard to distract myself with hobbies, but the suffering comes back and I feel hopeless. I feel like he lied to me. I still care about him. I am worthless and very close to ending my life, since we all die anyway.
Anons, why did/would you ghost someone in a serious relationship?
How should I deal with it?
>>
>feeling close to ending my life
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
Are you a girl?
>>
>>17429267
yes, why?
>>
>>17429258
You are right. Today it is. How should I go about it?
>>
>>17429258
please help i need a non painful way
>>
>>17429240
I got put on anti depressants in high school and just become numb to my gf and ghosted her. I don't really remember any moments with her anymore and she ended up fucking some friends so idk. They could be a loner type like me, craving attention a lot but when you actually get it you just want to be left alone. Or your ugly/ annoying so yeah. I wouldn't kill myself if I were you, life could be much worse. You could need a 30 k surgery at 20 years old like me lol.
>>
OP, I was in a serious relationship with a girl who meant the world to me. I would have killed herself for her if she really wanted it. She was my first real love, after going my entire life without wanting anything to do with relationships or women because of all the stories that go with the dating scene.
She was the one who confessed first, she was the one who convinced me to love, I talked her out of suicide. She had been with bad boyfriend after bad boyfriend, all of which hurt her badly in some way, whether it was rape, abuse or warping her self esteem. We were together for a good while, everything seemed perfect, every day she said she loved me more. Then, one day, out of nowhere, a switch flipped in her brain, she cut the relationship, said we couldn't be friends, and went back to an ex-boyfriend despite the fact a month from then we were going to move in together. I had all the funds and could solidify her a future with someone who cared about her. In the end, she also told me she was obsessed with him and never loved me as much as him.

It's two months later, she cut contact completely (although I know she still has a few ways she could reach me if she really wanted). Every single day for the first month and a bit, I wanted death. My world was snatched from me. But give yourself time, whether it's through hatred or simply realizing that people do insane, irrational things, you become more resistant to this.

Don't throw your life away, OP. As far as I was concerned, there was no reason for me to be sad in the end. I lost someone who didn't love me, but she lost someone who loved her more than anyone else. You'll find someone better, more mature. He isn't a person worth your tears if he couldn't even give you a reason. There are plenty of better people, fish in the sea and all that. Believe me, I know, there's all these fish, but that was your fish. But you'll still recover. It might take a long time, it might hurt, but you'll still find love.
Don't give in.
>>
Fuck him and anyone who is coward enough to to this shit. Happened to me after she came to see me graduate. Bunch of bs and weeks of not talking later and she's talking about some other guy. He's not worth your time nor will he EVER be worth your time. You will always be the fallback, and if they'll do it once they'll damn sure do it again. The wound's still fresh do excuse me if I seem too emotionally drive. If they don't have they guts to tell you and keep giving you the run around, cut them loose immediately.
>>
>>17429240
Where are you from, out of curiosity?
>>
OP, is there an age gap between you and this someone special?
>>
>>17429897
Not op but thanks.
>>
>>17429240
I sorta experienced a reverse of this situation.
We weren't a relationship (I did have a massive crush on her though),but we we friends, or at least I thought that we were (she did tell me that I was her friend at least).
She suddenly started acting extremely cold towards me, and basically stopped communicating with me completely, out of the blue, with no explanation given. I eventually just deleted all her contact info because seeing her updates pop up in my facebook, and knowing that she wouldn't even respond if I commented on one of them, hurt too much.

She was the first crush I have ever had, and the callousness by which she utterly dropped me out of her social circles hurt really bad.
>>
I ghosted some people would in my time, it's a combination of settung up a wwb of lies and then being too caught up with said lies and also caring more about myself than I do about other people.

I feel like if you wanna kill yourself because someone is ghosting you just go to their house and beat them up.

I've never been ghosted though so what do I know.
>>
>>17430173
No worries, famalam. I hope I helped at least one person with that mistake-riddled drivel. We're all going through tough shit, and very few people think they'll be able to cope in the end. But, in the end, we're still here. We're still alive. We may be dead inside, but our heart is still beating. It might not be beating as well as it was when you were with someone, but one day it'll beat in the same way for someone else, perhaps even moreso.
I just don't feel comfortable seeing someone else go through what I recently did and not giving them the support I wish someone had given me.
>>
As sad as it may seem now you should concentrate on the fact that the guy was too much of a coward/didn't care enough to end the relationship properly. Why would you want to associate with someone like that? Think of it as dodging a bullet. You'll start to feel better in time.
>>
you gotta drop it bud. get into buddhism / meditation this shit is just weighing you down. everytime the habit to bring up the past comes up just remind yourself you dont need to and let it be.
>>
>>17430044
one of the english speaking countries if you know what I mean
>>
>>17430170
yes (and it was long distance)
>>
>>17429897
Op here. I am very sorry to hear that. You never really forget your first love. She was immature and may even regret it someday. Hopefully you will find someone better.
I appreciate all the advice and insight. I should probably try and forget about it and wait for something better to come. I will take your word for it.
>>
>>17429880
they did seem slightly self centered, but not to where it was a problem. and he isnt ugly but he is not the best looking person in the world. And i dont think i was annoying since im generally shy and didnt message first. If the case is that he thought I was ugly/annoying(which i even asked him if he thought so at one point but he always complimented me), then I guess it sucks he would be so superficial.
>>
>>17430207

Underrated post.
>>
>>17430207
It was like that probably. Maybe they were plotting something but gave up. thats a wise suggestion. only i would nave to take a plane and somehow track them down.
I wouldnt know though, i dont work for isis.
>>
>>17430684
Are you OP? I'd like to talk a bit if you wouldn't mind. Literally came here to get input on an eerily similar situation.

Only difference is I'm a guy and I never blocked contact. I was infatuated with her and she became the center of my world within a month. We were supposed to go out today but I haven't heard a word from her in over a week.. and I'm feeling absolutely devastated. I think what would help is some closure.. at least knowing why.
>>
>>17430698
Yes I am OP. that is eerily similar, only we had no specific plans of meeting on a specific day. it ended a couple months ago.
did you mean talk on here or contactfag?
If you havent heard from her in a week, say something. even if its casual. I did not do this, I waited for him to say one brief thing after about a week which gave no context. Then after another week or so, I deleted the source of our communication out of rage.
Im not sure the details, but a lot of girls(especially on 4chan)will try extra hard to be a special snowflake for attention. When they finally get it, they will feed off of the power whether they care or not. Its an ego thing.
maybe she lost interest. Or trying to cause drama and wants you to chase her.
Either way its a coward thing to do. We can only hope that the tables will turn.
>>
One reason could be what I did to my past bff who turned my gf. I ghosted on her because I felt like I did her wrong by seeing my ex. We shared a kiss, and felt like I wasn't good enough for my gf/bff at that moment. Not because I still had feelings for the ex, but because gf/bff deserved much more since she was there for alot of things for me.

I regret it still to this day. Maybe one day Ill contact her, but its been 5 years, I just want to tell her Im sorry.
>>
>>17430733
you did the right thing. most people would try to keep all that they have for selfish reasons.
i think that you should tell jer sorry. Sure it may have been quite a while but it will show good character and possibly bring closure to her whether she appreciates the apology or not.
and hey, maybe you are missing out on a potential friendship.
>>
File: IMAG0333.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0333.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
>>17430726
Definitely was trying to contactfag lol. I need somebody to talk to to take my mind off of everything, and quite honestly you sound like you're in the same boat.

No pressure
>>
>>17429897
Something similar happened to me, the girl I was with during year and half suddendly distanced herself and then broke up with me. I tried to talk to her but you know those times when you know someone hasn't made up their mind or doesn't believe what comes out of their mouths? that happened. She said I was being abusive and that I changed when she was the one that suddendly went 180 in those last weeks, I just reacted to it and just wanted to talk about it with her (to her, calmly asking her about these things was "me being aggressive").

Anyway, she broke up with me and my mind was in chaos in the aftermath. I started to doubt myself everytime I took the smallest decisions, everytime I talked to people, friends or my family. Because I felt as I didn't knew myself enough to realize I was an abusive asshole. Started to read more, meditate and stuff like that to find an answer, a part of me that was hidden and my ex-gf saw. The girl sent me through the fucking shadow realm only to find out that no, it actually wasn't my fault in that matter. In less than a month she was already seeing another guy and ghosted me as you say.

You're tough man, I wish you the best.

>>17429240

I think I learned lots of things though. You have an obligation to yourself to be the truest (or best) you can be in your own terms or understanding, people will come and people will go, the people that aren't meant to be will filter themselves out of your life and you cannot change them enough to stay the way you want.

If you feel depressed and cannot let go the thoughts of this person the best you can do and I know its cliche as fuck is to do something else, not gonna go the spiritual way with this but I know you get me, you have lots of energy to spend, this energy is being burned out in thoughts, sometimes there is not enough energy to deal with yourself because you're thinking on someone else all the time. Let go, control yourself.
>>
>>17430758
Closure for the both of us, for sure. Just waiting for a real drunken night to be my excuse to msg her.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.