[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real ass advice from a former social autist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1398811420526.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398811420526.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Ask a former sperglord any thing.

I used to be like you; lost, confused, angry at women, angry at "chads", addicted to video games and convinced that the world was designed to oppress me. I decided to make some changes, force myself to get out and experience some of the rejection I spent my life trying to avoid and now I want to share what I've learned with you.

Hook ups, one night stands, fwb, relationships, or just socializing in general; I'll give you real ass advice.
>>
Fuck off. Ill make my own path
>>
Where to meet girls???
Where to have sex???
How to buy condom???
>>
File: let has alpha thread.png (130KB, 821x482px) Image search: [Google]
let has alpha thread.png
130KB, 821x482px
>>
>>17428751
I'm going to abduct my ex. Will this make me a chad or a big guy?
>>
>>17428762

Rock on, dude.

>>17428796

Outside. In your bed. At the store.
>>
>>17428803
I haven't laughed in ages like this.
>Feces was money
>>
>>17428806
What if im living with my parents?
>>
>>17428823
On the kitchen table during dinner.
Was this a serious question?
>>
>>17428823

Pretty much this >>17428828
>>
When is a good time to try seeing chicks again when you struggle to find faith in them?

My first major love (see: not crush relationships) used me as an emotional tampon/rebound guy after spending almost a full year convincing me we'd be together forever. Heartbroken and all that jazz, have no idea how long it'll take to heal, or if it'll heal enough to trust people.
I'm only a little bummed over the relationship ending now, a month later, but my issue is that I was naive and trusting in that relationship, and now I feel like my desire to be that naive and trusting again has been broken, and no longer even want to give people the chance.

When will I know if I'm 'ready'?
>>
>>17428856
If you are already lacking the faith in them then its over.
Sorry op not trying to steal your thunder.
>>
>>17428856

>When will I know if I'm 'ready'?

Its really hard to know.

I encourage you to view this outside the scope of women. You're no different than someone who has been in a car wreck who has a hard time getting in a car again.

If you feel like you have to force yourself into another relationship just to test the waters of your trust its safe to say you might not be ready. Just keep in mind that the worst thing you can do in this situation is to hop into another relationship and punish an innocent girl for something that your ex did.

Since we as humans are prone to patterns I suggest you keep an eye out on some of the things you found yourself doing with your ex. If you find yourself repeating them then you know you're heading down an identical path. Its terrible that this girl manipulated you like this but personal responsibility does come into play.

You can't allow yourself to be put on a shelf. You need to come to terms with the way you allow yourself to be treated and make a resolve not to fall back into old patterns.

Long story short, don't force yourself into a relationship just because you feel you have to and when you do finally feel the need to try again be conscious, be aware. Don't let yourself be swept up head over heels again and forget to set boundaries for the way you want to be treated.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>17428804
>Bane-posting on an advice thread.

Get this hothead outta here!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.