[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make people happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-567052038120363946.jpg (79KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-567052038120363946.jpg
79KB, 480x800px
How to make people happy?
>>
File: 1467135736904.jpg (22KB, 333x442px) Image search: [Google]
1467135736904.jpg
22KB, 333x442px
>>17427919

discover what would make them happy. not what they say would make them happy. then act upon that.

trial and error, essentially.
>>
Submitting yourself to them and their needs 100%. Gotta know that people don't give a shit about you as long as they are getting what they want.
>>
>>17427930

not true. needs are not happiness and submission does not lead to that.
>>
>>17427919

By encouraging and supporting them in being the best possible version of themselves.
>>
>>17427942
This, leading people to improvement makes them happy.
>>
You don't have the final say. Studies time and time again show that some of the most intuitively effective things (like suddenly getting lots of money, having children etc) don't significantly increase people's perceived happiness. There's things that are valuable to (virtually) everyone (feeling like you contribute to society/the world/your loved ones, healthy social relationships, good physical health and well-being, being rested (~eight hours of sleep a night), nice sexual experiences, feeling free to make choices in your life, having thing to be proud of, feeling steady in your identity as a person and so on), but how we register the world around us seems to have some sort of personal default average happiness.

I think the best you can do is be as supportive, constructive, stimulating and affectionate as you can be in your role within their life. After that it's out of your hands.
>>
The best thing you can do for the most amount of people is to be happy yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.