[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls respond to me like im being a "nice guy" loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: NOOO.gif (2MB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
NOOO.gif
2MB, 220x160px
I dont want to be a passive aggressive "nice guy" but it fucking feels like I am but I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING THAT MAKES ME LIKE THAT

I WANT TO CHANGE AND I READ ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT WHAT A "NICE GUY" IS AND IM NOT ANY OF IT EXCEPT I CAN FUCKING TELL WHEN A GIRL STOPS BEING ATTRACTED TO ME EARLY IN THE DATE JUST BECAUSE IM FUCKING TALKING TO HER IN SOME WAY THAT I DONT KNOW SEEMS TO BE LIKE THAT
the only connection I can make is that the rapport always dies or sucks
obviously its my fault because its been the same for like 5 dates but I dont know what im doing wrong like I honestly dont I think about it so much like the only thing I think I could do would be to try to have rapport even less but I did that last date and we just FUCKING WALKED IN SILENCE
>>
>>17427909

you are juding yourself in relation to an ENTIRE GENDER literally 50% of the worlds population.

jesus, even gay guys dont have it as easy as you think they should. I'm hot but i can go on grindr, talk to 20 dudes, and only two will bother responding to me.

the point im trying to make is that nothing you do to yourself will make you treated the same way UNIVERSALLY among women.

stop judging yourself in relation to an entire gender and instead judge yourself in relation to the girls who matter.

of those five girls, you are upset that the dates went south but did you ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEM? and if not, why are you mad that they didnt ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU.

you are so obsessed with finding a girl you stopped caring about which girl it was.
>>
>>17427909

You're probably not a "nice guy", more likely that you're just boring as fuck.
>>
charming your way into a woman's heart or pants takes years of practice

sounds like you care too much about what girls think about you. trying to be someone you think they want.girls pick up on that pretty quickly and then whatever attraction was there is gone.

it's like playing a musical instrument, your performance needs to feel effortless and playful
sounds like you're sweating bullets the whole time
>>
From that post, you sound EXACTLY like a Nice Guy
>>
>>17427946

this. life isnt about changing yourself to suit a girls desires.

be your true self, and make those qualities BETTER.
>>
File: 111111111111.jpg (229KB, 1860x1046px) Image search: [Google]
111111111111.jpg
229KB, 1860x1046px
>>17427922
thanks anon

its true
they were complete trash people with a fuckton of redflags

but I feel like I dont have a choice
girls have a million hungry men at all times and I just dont so I try out what I can get
which is always seems to be fucking bottom of the barrel or just incompatible

I like who I am
I think im attractive and I think im a cool person
but the girls that surround me in my life never make me feel that way

I dont have the ability to sort through thousands of girls either
like I hear girls taking about going on like 30 dates and leaving after one "red flag"
which is understandable but disturbing for me because I dont want to be a fucking bottomfeeder who just hopes for a response
>>
>>17427968

consider the following:
>it is better to be alone than it is to be with a bad girl or just a girl you feel nothing for.

you are insisting that you need to find some girl to have as a girlfriend because...? no reason. simply because society says you should. and it always sounds cringy when someone says 'thats just what society wants'.

But honestly, what is the point in dating these girls if you dont like them?

you like yourself, and the things you do, go focus on those things so you can like yourself more, so you dont need that validation from girls. try and find ways to externalize them so when you do meet girls, they are girls who have some sort of interest in what you are doing.
>>
>>17427950
yeah I can see that

usually just b urself is supposed to be the cure but what if this kind of shit is actually how I am
>>
Start being sarcastic.

I'm serious, it's literally the most useful trait you can have in these fucking times.

People will think that you're clever and funny. Also it works extremely well at getting girls as long as you don't go full sperg.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.