[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many failed dates do most people go on before finding an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1461395738163.png (1MB, 609x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1461395738163.png
1MB, 609x1123px
how many failed dates do most people go on before finding an actual relationship?

ive been on 10 dates with 10 different girls in the past year and never had a girlfriend
>>

I've started dating girls anywhere from immediately after ending one relationship to a year or two after

Your location, your vibes, your looks, your status, your job, everything will be a factor

Currently I am living in a place with hairy upper middle class 'hippie' girls living on daddy's dime, but I have a lot of tattoos and and dress more 50s style. My dating life has gone down since moving here from a big city because I don't relate to the people here culturally.

So your question isn't really an easy one to answer, but more something to consider when you think 'when will it happen'.
>>
>>17427823

there is no number that 'most' people get. if you flip a coin there is a 50/50 chance of getting heads or tails. yet studies show consistently that if you flip it 100 times, heads tends to win. closer to 70% of the time. no scientific reason.

but humans arent even coins. instead of flipping a coin its more like trying to mix random ingredients with your one ingreident and seeing how it comes out.

on top of that you are also cooking them entirely different ways each time.

there really is no metaphor, analogy, or example that shows how random relationships truly are.

the problem is that you arej ust looking to say you are in a relationship, but arent actually investing in the people you meet.
>>
>>17427823
Every relationship i had, the girl chose me.
Every girl i asked out because i liked her turned me down eventually, only the ones who showed interest in me before i showed interest in them went for the resltionship.. (Still had to ask them out and shit, so its not like they picked up me, but it was pretty clear from the beginning that they were interested)
>>
>>17427893
>I have a lot of tattoos and and dress more 50s style.

That's the exact definition of a hipster.
>>
>>17427823
>how many failed dates do most people go on before finding an actual relationship?
There us no meaningful way to answer this question. The standard deviation is so high that the curve is very nearly flat. On one hand you've jad Reddit's "I have been rejected 10000 times" guy. On the other end of the spectrum, my number is zero: my first date became my first girlfriend, then my wife, and we're still happily after 20 years in total. And while Reddit Guy and I are both extreme cases, you don't have to get very far from either end to find tons of people. The end result is that there is no number that "most people go through. You'll get what everybody gets: your life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.