[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love with my girlfriend of 5 years. We depend on each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Instagram-f7208a.png (115KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-f7208a.png
115KB, 500x522px
I love with my girlfriend of 5 years. We depend on each other finacially. We live each other very much but of had so many problems and so much emotional abuse and spite. She cheated one me once, years ago, I forgave her. One thing though is that she would always start it and I would just react to it. She became a workaholic which is fine but I started making friends, she had her friends; we rarely went out together we would just go out with our separte friend groups. Slowly less and less in common.

One of my friends is a girl. she's one of the coolest people nicest ever met, great energy, really friendly, so many things in common. I drift away from gf and cheat. Gf sees me drifting away and pretty much does a 180 loop to stop me from leaving. But I don't know if after my friend is gone my gf will return to what we did for 5 fucking years.

I would break up with gf and go with my friend, but several red flags pop up:

>gf and I depend on each other and have a deeper connection than I have with anybody else
>my friend seems to talk about other guys a lot to me even though she's acting like she wants me, she has had many many bfs/flings in the past..kinda makes me wonder if she actually cares or not...then again I can't say anything because I have a gf..

What the Fuck do I do, my thoughts are entangled, I don't want to lose my deepest friend, then again I don't want my new bright happy friend to just disappear and leave me wondering what we could have been..

None of you can help, just post similar stories please.
>>
>>17427052
Stop posting pictures of blacks you cuck
>>
>>17427060
Is this what niggers are all capable of?
>MUH DICK BIX NOOD MUFUGGA
>>
>>17427077
>g-g-go back to pol

The battlecry of every jew controlled leftist cuck.
>>
>>17427087
You don't need to post in a thread to suck your own though. If it's as big as you say it is, I'm sure you can suck it easily.
>>
>>17427098
Coalburner trash maybe, but you sure do it yourself here.
>>
>>17427052
Stupid cuck. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>17427106
Stop sucking it so much, you won't be able to get hard when you meet them.
>>
>>17427117
lol i'm not a cuck though. im chad.

what the fuck is this board? seems worse than r9k with the trolling
>>
>>17427052
What you are thinking of is called monkey branching. Ratchet females do this all the time. They start feeling out for new options, but are too scared to leave their currently relationship until they know for sure the new person is going to work out.

You're a fucking pussy ass bitch. If you want out of your relationship, then get out. Man the fuck up, have some honor and self respect and leave her. Figure out your own finances like a man.

THEN go get with some other bitch when you've got your shit straight. What you're trying to do right now is low class and total female level.
>>
>>17427052
Okay. 18F here, and it seems like i have more sense than the majority of people just here to troll and shame.
Okay op listen. What you're doing is wrong, but i can understand. What you're doing is basic human instinct, to seek the more favorable of two options and tgat which is more likely to have the outcome you'd like. However, rather than cheating, you should talk to your gf about how things are going--which i'm sure she feels the same and will agree--and propose that you two take a break and be friends for a while. And either one of two things we'll happen: you two will realize that you desire other people or you two will realize how much you miss each other. But it's clear that the two of you need to step back and figure out what you want. Don't go on being unsatisfied, that's no way to live.

>>17427125
>>17427129
You two cut it out.
>>
>>17427052
Talk to her. Tell her your concernes, that you liked how she changed, that you felt you were drifting apart, that she means a lot for you and that you share a deeper connection with her than anyone else.

Cheating is not nice, and it breeds more distrust, insecurity, and drifting apart, so refrain from it.
>>
>>17427208
Partially to make a point to >>17427152
whole thinks "low class" and "female level" go hand-in-hand.
>>
>>17427248
They do, because women are insecure and afraid of confrontation and loneliness, so they rater throw their gonna be ex under the bus.
If you're not that kind of woman and you actually have a spine you're a rarity, and your boyfriend is a lucky man.
>>
>>17427262
I've never done and would never do that. And i'm sure there are other girls like me, but even so just because females have some issues doesn't automatically make the whole female race "low class". I'm not sure what females you've encountered, and i'm not going to get all feminazi on you because i hate those cunts, just saying it's not cool to generalize.
>>
>>17427283
I just got burned a few times. Yesterday she's acting nice and lovey dovey, no word that she has some problems, and I should change something, today, she's telling me it's not going to work, tomorrow she's walking down the street with her new boyfriend. Typical monkey branching. Happened to me two times. I try not to generalize, and appreciate your separation from feminazis who generalize as well.
>>
>>17427293
You're just frustrated because your feelings are hurt. And that's okay, but we're not all like that i promise lol
>>
File: 1467761142504.jpg (180KB, 768x768px)
1467761142504.jpg
180KB, 768x768px
thanks for the non-trolling answers.. i typed the orignal post on my phone so it's confusing..

My gf and I are locked into a year long lease..thats what i mean by financially dependent atm.

call it "monkey-branching" what you will but as much as I love my girlfriend, it was an abusive relationship. I had low self esteem and she took advantage of it once she realized how madly in love I was with her. She would twist my mind every different kind of way until I thought I was the one who was legitimately crazy.. I lost many of my friends because she didn't want me to go out. One time I got scared on acid and called her, she told me to kill myself. Then she says sorry and we make up.

Finally i have new friends that I hang out with and meet this new girl, and actually start having fun again and see how fucked up the situation I was in is. Simply because of this, and because i started hanging out with this new girl more my gf decided she was going to stop being abusive and finally admit that she was wrong for 5 years after all the fighting and making me feel like I'm a piece of shit. Like even though we fought like this we still have a very intimate relationship with each other..

It may sound one sided, but she literally made me turn against my loving family for years. she twisted my mind, now all of the sudden im supposed to forget all that? When I could just break up with her and go with this new girl, this new girl is probably fucking go to leave me in a year when we graduate. But i would have a happier year then I ever did with my current gf.

then my current gf would go into a deep depression, she has no real friends because shes a cold shy person from the outside, she has severe anxiety and depression and cuts herself. It's like im fucking abandoning her if I leave her.

But sometimes I think I need to worry about myself only, i hope a car fucking hits me.
>>
>>17427361
I guess I am. Everyone says what you say though, that they promise they aren't all like that. lol

Still, what OP does isn't right, and he should rethink his relationship with his girlfriend and be much more honest to her.
>>
>>17427473
i know what i'm doing is not right.

but i can't help it now, I need to break up with my gf, because i have feelings for this new girl and I can't fucking just watch her fade away
>>
>>17427497
Actually yes, you can. That's why you're the man. To make good subjective value judgements and act accordingly while practicing self control. Not to be the slave of your emotions.
>>
>>17427473
Then you could have just said that too him in the first place. I mean i understand that sometimes people need a kick in the ass but no need to be so harsh lol
>>
>>17427519
I did tell him in my first post. He just didn't reply.
>>
>>17427459
Neither of them sounds that great to me, OP, but my opinion as an emotionally uninvolved individual on a Senegalese escape artist forum is obviously not that useful as none of us could ever know the nuances to any of your relationships.

But your current girlfriend sounds like a complete and utter wreck, I think you should consider remaining friends with her, but to be wary of and a bit distant from her. She sounds like the epitome of manipulative behavior, so really try and look at this objectively, you're not helping her by enabling that behavior either
>>
i was you. got married to the cunt. now I hope my feet take me under a train every fucking day. leave gf, fix finances, dont be a turd and treat the ladies w respect while you fuck off from their lives. find someone that makes you happy. for me it got worse every year. I am 15 years in, no escape.
>>
>>17427549
What did the cunt do to you down the road?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.