[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average looking girl here. How can I look attractive without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: coast-613022__180.jpg (25KB, 285x180px) Image search: [Google]
coast-613022__180.jpg
25KB, 285x180px
Average looking girl here. How can I look attractive without makeup? I tend to look like a nerd with glasses on and stuff
>>
post pics
>>
get lasik
>>
Hair?
Boobs?
Ass?
Sense of fashion?
What's wrong with makeup?
Personailty?
>>
>>17426919
Are you in shape?

Take good care of your skin.
Keep your brows neat.
Buy a pair of glasses that fit you well.
Do your hair.
>>
>>17426919
Contacts, dress sense, personality. Need details if you want more advice.
>>
>get proper glasses that flatter your face and/or get contacts
>get the most flattering hair cut for your hairtype and face shape
>wear clothes that fit and work well for your bodytype
>have immaculate posture
>don't scrunch up your face over nothing all the time, laugh/smile regularly
>take good care of your skin and make sure you always smell nice

>be a sweet, interesting person who is unafraid to flirt/tease with someone she likes
>>
Look clean and tidy.
Have a nice smile.
Confidence and good posture.
Wear flattering colours and well fitting clothing.
>>
Work out and get a tan.
>>
>>17426930
whats wrong with make up?
>takes time a lot of time
>constantly need to check it and do touch ups throughout the day
>need lots of money for quality products
>have to wear everyday or "hurr durr you look sick today"
>i like to touch my face
>not allowed to sweat or cry or else
>streaks
>"you wear too much makeup"

>even if you dont wear it "you'd look better with makeup"
>>
>>17427046
It still works for plastic bitches, and they get a LOT of response for it from men.
Can you answer the other questions?
>>
>>17427054
Im not op. It does work for a lot of girls and i admire how much effort they put into their image but I dont have the time or money for that. Im not saying its bad to wear or it doesn't work. Im just saying its expensive and time consuming.
Idk how im supposed to answer those other "questions"
>>
>>17427123
Ok, if you're not op, then don't. What you're saying is true though. Making women insecure about their image and making money out of "beauty" products is a tried and true method of raking in a lot of cash.
>>
>>17427046
bottom girl should just invest in a gym membership before blowing that much cash on makeup and hipster glasses.
>>
>>17427162
I dont think going to the gym would help her face very much. She looks like she would have a troll face no matter what.
>>
>>17426919
Hit /fit/. Proper diet, cardio, and lifting will change your body, fix your posture, help against acne, and give you that healthy glow. Works best if you also get some (real) suntan on.
Hit /fa/. It's male-oriented, and sorta sucks, so take it for what it is. Find your hairstyle, find your glasses or switch to contacts, develop your sense of style.
/cgl/ could help with the makeup, but you don't want that so... that's it
>>
>>17427177
still though, she'd look better if she would drop a few pounds. I'm not trying to be mean, just being 100% honest.
I will never understand why fat women will waste that much money on something so frivolous, but won't even consider something that could actually benefit their own attractiveness. It just doesn't make any sense.

I mean, it's hard work, but nothing in life isn't worth working hard for.
>>
>>17426968

Do not get a tan. Don't fuck up your skin to get people to like you.
>>
>>17427046
Here only buy channel aqua foundation - super thin and natural looking, and then buy a nice Translucent setting powder...this will be expensive but fuck you have to do something..Also this simple way prevents you from bitching about ruining your eyes because no eye makeup.
>Wah I don't want to fix throughout day
If you're not willing to do touch ups on your makeup throughout the day (take a brush and brush across face with the powder I suggested...simple) i doubt you would wipe your face throughout the day..your face is probably horrible and greasy with your mentality.
>>
>>17426919
I'm sure you look fine OP. I might be biased though, I like an average girl that doesn't wear makeup. A lot of guys probably like the nerd look too
>>
OP got btfo
>>
>>17426919
>your face is probably horrible and greasy with your mentality.
Nice try. Its clear as a daisy; which is another reason I dont wear makeup. But again Im not OP. You whore.
>>
>>17427381
Makeup is shit tbqh, and i don't wear it either. Though my face looks okay-ish without it.
>>
>>17427338
Sorry phone messed up. Please refer to
>>17427381
>>
>>17427046
Some guys just don't care about makeup on their girl, even if it makes them look better.
>>
>>17427381
Even with "good" skin you still need to take care of it throughout the day, like using face cleaning wipes. And I'm not talking about acne you dumb cunt I'm talking about the natural prossess throughout the day of your face getting greasy dirty...even if you're a perfect snowflake you need to clean yourself, you're a human not some machine.
And fuck if you're as perfect as you say you would have great potential for the light makeup I suggested, continue to make average first impressions with interviews and with people in general.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.