[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i increase my attractivity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

Femanon here. I'm 5'1, no boobs, my hair only looks good when short. What, other than makeup, can i do to look at least slightly attractive?
>>
Butt?
>>
>>17426750
>looks good when short
how so?

also, clothes, grooming and attitude.
>>
>>17426750
>>17426754
Yeah what's your butt like?

Also are you skinny?

If you have a butt, show it off, if you're skinny play to men's inner pedophile.
>>
5'1 is cute, there's nothing wrong with it
I love DFC, and a lot of other men do, so you shouldn't worry about that, and your boobs will grow anyway if you have kids. Short hair with a nice makeup can radiate confidence, and paired with a charming personality can be really attarctive.
What do you feel lacking in yourself?
>>
>>17426754
5/10. Started fitness classes recently to improve the quality of my butt and body in general. I don't know what else i can do.
>>
>>17426765
Well you're asking a load of predatory guys but I'd say just go to an inconspicuous wall and take a few pictures of your body.

Also, most importantly, stick with the fitness classes. Fitness is always good.
>>
>>17426765
That's enough. Get fit, get your butt fitt, chest muscle training helps a lot with boobs. For other boob advice, see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw

Face is purely makeup. A short hair can be really fashionable.
>>
>>17426759
Very thin and weak hair. When longer, always looks horribly flat, and no, it doesn't look good, but more like it's dirty all the time. Shampoos and meds to insrease it's volume don't do shit.
>>17426760
I'm perfectly average in terms of my body.
>>17426764
Cute is not what most of men find attractive. I feel like i'm lacking sexappeal tbqh. I'm 24 and look like 16 at most.
>>17426771
I don't think i have any inconspicuous wall around a mirror but i'll see what i can do. Will stick to fitness classes for sure.
>>
>>17426778
>I'm 24 and look like 16 at most.
Men LOVE young looks.
Depends on what you're after. If you want to turn heads and manipulate men left and right, you will need to step it up and lie under the knife. If you want a decent boyfriend, cute is the perfect balance.
>>
>>17426750
Flat is best senpai
Short hair can look hot as fuck
Work on your body and that's it
Make up is dependent on personal taste as fuck
>>
Wear cute clothes people usually dont wear anymore.
A skirt/summer dress etc + some kind of ballet flats/mokkasins or something like this.
I think this jeans + running shoes look disgusting even tough many girls wear it.
Unique clothing is always nice, but dont be a punk/goth (atleast not if you are not into it etc)
>>
>>17426784
Then i guess there's not much more i can do othar than putting a ton of makeup on my face.
>>17426790
>Flat is best senpai
That's not a popular opinion outside of 4chan i'm afraid
>Short hair can look hot as fuck
Doing my best with it
>Work on your body and that's it
Will do
>Make up is dependent on personal taste as fuck
This sounds good
>>
>>17426797
What are you looking for?
>>
>>17426778
>Look 16

You really underestimate how many men want to fuck young bucks. I think you need to start believing you're a qt 3.14 and hot to boot so that your body language communicates it.

Also in regards to your hair? Women have FAR higher standards for that stuff than men do.

But anyway, I'll wait to see the pics before I tell you whether its a matter of believing(It pretty much always is to some extent) or working your way to a flat tummy and a purty butt.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 800x891px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 800x891px
>>17426795
I wear heavy boots most of the time tbqh(pic related)
I think i could be slightly punkish, but only in terms of clothing. My fashion sense is HORRIBLE though.
>>
How well do you talk, OP? Post a vocaroo of you reading something and we'll see how good you sound.
>>
>>17426802
Will provide pics when my hair dries.
>>
Workout and eat right, lazy bitch.
>>
>>17426808
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18FrwioYe1A
Enjoy shitty mic quality
Though it's not how i always sound, my voice changes really strongly depending on my mood.
>>
>>17426797
Just a small thing and not sure how it is in your country but something to help you stand out in my view is wear minimal to no makeup. Granted only a few women can do so but when I see a girl with no makeup and she has nice features, i find it a lot more attractive than a girl dolled up.
>>
>>17426816
You sound nice.
>>
File: 091015_evening-boots.jpg (9KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
091015_evening-boots.jpg
9KB, 302x302px
>>17426804
Wear fuck me boots.
>>
>>17426818
I never really wore makeup but i'm really considering it right now.
>>
This whole thread is my fetish man.

All this wanton objectification.

Thank you lady.

>>17426804
Wew...

Weeeeeeeeew.

Only wear boots if you have long legs. Only wear Doc Martens if you're a going to an early 2010's and general mod dress up party.

Also go to /fa/. They actually have shit taste(Like all hobby boards) but it's better than Doc Martens and army jackets.

You don't believe honey child. You need to start.
>>
>>17426822
I'd kill myself on heels lmao
Will consider it though.
>>
>>17426827
I don't wear army jackets, though i have a tendency to wear baggy clothes when not going out anywhere else than work. I don't go to clubs looking like a potato bag though.
>>
>>17426816
>Slav

Yeah, I'd fuck you so long as you call me a dirty nigger.

Can you do a vocaroo containing vitriolic racial abuse?
>>
>>17426823
Hm. Well if you must do so very little. The best women ive found who have been succesful in relationships long term have been those wearing minimal to none. If anything for guys its novel and a good way to convey confidence. Its also a good way to increase your self esteem rather than rely on layers of make up.
>>
>>17426836
Write me the text and i'll read it for you.
>>
>>17426842
my self esteem is actually quite high in terms of everything but my look.
>>
>>17426851
Then thats more reason to wear a minimal anount. Rely on it and your self esteem (genuine) will lower. Plus its not great for your skin long term. You can easily work on your image confidence without it. Work on your wardrobe first, then consider. Im sure you would look great once you find your look.

Plus embracing your youthful looks is huge. Most girls would kill for it. Without makeup or little of you can come acrross just that. Ocassionally if I see a young looking girl with a lot of makeup its a turn off as it looks like a poor imitation of a mature woman. Just 2 cents. Good luck.
>>
>>17426844
>I don't like niggers, they're animals.

Short and sweet, but say it all in your native language with the niggers said in English.
>>
>>17426830
Why do you hate heels?
Send a pic of your sense of fashion.
>>
>>17426851
Why?
Lack of male attention?
>>
>>17426750
Don't forget to smile. Always works.
>>
>>17426866
Kinda this.

Your aim should be clear skin and exaggerated big eyes. Both these things can be done subtly with make up. The youthful stuff is a no brainer. I dunno if Russian/Slavic culture glorifies youth like Western European and colonial culture does but a young looking girl will beat out her mature friend any day.
>>
>>17426750
would honestly need a pic to tell.
>>
1) young looking is attractive to nearly all men in all cultures
2) use minimal makeup. maybe even none. as suggested elsewhere, perhaps only a bit to make your eyes look bigger (which is also associated with youthfulness
3) keep your hair out of your face
4) smiling, blushing, and looking away, will get you the most attention
5) whatever your hair situation, it must be feminine looking. no buzz cuts. no crew cuts.
6) your clothing situation should be feminine, at all times. Stop wearing pants and shorts for a while. skirts and dresses only.
7) there's no reason to wear prostitute boots or crazy heels. and doc martens or other heavy boots also do not go well with a woman who doesn't think she is feminine enough, and who has a tiny frame. wear kitten heels or flats - but the point is, girly looking shoes that do not overpower your petite size
>>
>>17426944
Don't ever fucking wear kitten heels.

Ever.

The rest is sound advice.
>>
>>17426797
>That's not a popular opinion outside of 4chan i'm afraid
That's not true at all. Look at popular pretty actress, many of them have small boobs, even pop singers now a days.
>>
>>17426870
Why do you want me to say it in polish?
>>17426871
Not hate, but would kill myself. I'm clumsy enough as i am.
>>17426875
Yup
>>17426893
I have both clean skin and big eyes but my eyes look smaller because of glasses.
Should i consider contact lenses?
>>17426944
>5) whatever your hair situation, it must be feminine looking. no buzz cuts. no crew cuts.
Pic related is my current hairstyle
>6) your clothing situation should be feminine, at all times. Stop wearing pants and shorts for a while. skirts and dresses only.
>7) there's no reason to wear prostitute boots or crazy heels. and doc martens or other heavy boots also do not go well with a woman who doesn't think she is feminine enough, and who has a tiny frame. wear kitten heels or flats - but the point is, girly looking shoes that do not overpower your petite size
alright will do.
>>
>>17426982
my personal opinion....
change glasses. the red doesn't suit you with the red hair.
grow the hair out a bit longer (i love long hair, what can I say)
and makeup won't do much good. many guys don't notice it.

but i'd say you're pretty cute. at least a 6/10 as is, that beats half the women.
>>
>>17426982
I know a friend who looks exactly like you, except the hair. You are in the money, the only critique is the hair. Grow it out and you will look beautiful. I feel you slightly exaggerated your looks but you look young but also healthy which is an even bigger plus.

Contacts for social. Grow out your hair to back length and make it more shapely and feminine. Clothes go as the anon above said with skirts but not too short. You want to emphasize health, youth and feminity, not sultry. You legit dont need make up like my friend. In fact it would hurt your looks if anything.

Good luck anon, keep caring for yourself and you will easily get a fine man.
>>
>>17426995
Can't really afford new glasses right now but will keep this in mind. What can i say, i love red color.
>>
>>17426982
Lose weight
>>
>>17426982
your style is horrible. don't wear red glasses when you have dyed red hair. 1. don't dye your hair red. i'd suggest you try a dark color instead. you don't look approachable at all. you look like some super annoying feminazi.
get less strict looking glasses - maybe cute big round ones. or try conctacts. also i don't get why you wouldn't be able to grow longer hair but long hair is just a personal preference of mine.
anyway your facial features are kinda cute. even if overshadowed by your feminazi glasses and hair
>>
>>17426982

those glasses are not a good match
can you re-do the pic with classes off?

also, the hair could be better. i'm not sure the color works; in any case, your eyebrows are much different color. is your natural color a medium brown?

the hair cut is also a problem; basically it looks like a boys bowl cut with some swoopy longer bangs.

I would work on growing the hair out to be at least chin length all around (e.g. pixie cut), and I would try a more natural hair color.

skin color is more olive looking in this picture than I might have expected; is it an accurate picture?
>>
>>17426982
Drop the glasses, or get better ones. Change the color of your hair to something more natural. Grow it out until it's shoulder length, and get fit. Your facial features are actually good.

Maybe your nose looks somewhat big, so learn how to apply makeup shading so it looks smaller. Tons of videos about it on youtube.

If you think your boobs are small, wear two bras. They will make them look bigger.
>>
>>17427001
heck, if I found out you were local, i'd probably flirt a bit.
but you probably aren't, so meh.
>>
>>17427000
I can't have hair longer than the end of my neck or it looks horrible. This isn't just personal opinion, it simply does. Unless you know a magic trick to make my hair thicker i'm gonna stick with shorter hairstyle.
>>
>>17426982
>Why do you
Say it in both then

>Contact lenses
Yes, your hair and glasses combo make you look tumblr.

I think you're cute though, if you keep up the fitness classes and diet stuff you were talking about you could have "normal" sex appeal.

As is I think you'd get male attention in the right circles.

As in nerdy guys, you're not the type I'd see Wladislaw Thundercock going for but definitely his nerdy brother.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>17426982
You can get used to heels, just practice. You don't have to buy stilettos though. A big flat heel can look good as well, and it's much easier to balance.
>>
>>17427014
Short hair does not work anon. I am legit talking about 1 to 1 identical girl facially as you. During the growing phase yes it may look strumpy but long hair would improve your looks so much once its fully grown. Its not said in publuc but short dyed hair has very negative connotations among men.

Besides dying or reverting your hair to a natural colour, i dont think the glasses are a negative but thinner would emphasize your features more.

But long hair, just trust us on this. Its like a guy with long hair. No matter how comfy he is, 99% of the time shory hair looks better. Same with girls. You are doing yourself a disservice by not growing it long. If you are that worried go to a salon to tidy it up as it grows.
>>
>>17427006
I'm underweight
>>17427007
thin hair, look like they're dirty all the tme because thay can't carry their own height. Will think about the glasses.
>>17427008
my natural color was dark blonde/light brown, but i wanted red hair far too much(and still do)
i can try dyeing my eyebrows. The skin color is because of the lighting.
>>17427016
Ye i know i look tumblr and it bothers me. I have other glasses(still red), will take a photo with them, and without in few seconds.
>>
>>17427014

just because you have long hair, doesn't mean it has to be worn down.

long hair in a ball, bun, or braid looks very feminine, and very classy. and it looks like effort.

yes, it might be more work. but guys hate it when a girl "looks lazy". You have lazy looking hair, if that makes sense.

the whole name of the game here is to improve the things that are easy to change, and emphasize the strengths.

a guy wants a girl who looks healthy and like she puts effort into her appearance; that it is important to her (Because it's important to him)

does that make sense?
>>
>>17427028
Fun fact, i actually love men with long hair. But my long hair REALLY doesn't look better. I can try looking for one of my older photos when i actually had long hair.
>>
>>17427037
Well how do i make my hair look not-lazy without using shitton of hair spray? I have no idea how to make hair look good tbqh.
>>
>>17427033
Red hair just looks bad on you. Sorry. You look like some crazy feminist with it. That scares away men, not attract them.
>>
>>17427033
Light brown > red. Why not a compromise? Mild red streaks with your natural colour. It would present a confident girl who is a bit of fun (good fun not sultry) rather than a raging feminist or insecurity. Which I doubt you are but thats the message it sends. You have one youth op, you akso have good features. Dont waste them.
>>
>>17427033
>my natural color was dark blonde/light brown, but i wanted red hair far too much(and still do)i can try dyeing my eyebrows. The skin color is because of the lighting.

most guys love natural red hair, in all the various shades. but your color in that pic doesn't look natural at all.

please don't actually dye your eyebrows. I think that would make things worse, not better :)

can you share pics with
1) natural har color
2) longer length
3) different/no glasses?
>>
>>17427040
I'm glad i'm a guy with longer hair.
and why not a different color, then. I have a thing for green hair, honestly
>>
>>17427040
Well ok thats fine but we are trying to make it easier for you to get those men. It would be one thing if you were a guy or girl with meh looks, but you are pretty neat so we are horrowing on about your hair cause that, at least to me, is the only thing holding you back aesthetically. Long messy hair is fixed with straightener, hair stylists or a bun as suggested earlier.
>>
>>17427033
You are definately not underweight
>>
>>17427042

desu, i'm not sure. I'm not a woman :) there are lots of YT videos on doing hair and makeup and other girl stuff. you could start there

I would say

1) grow hair longer. long enough that ponytail, braid, bun, etc, are all available to you

2) work on finding a more natural color
>>
>>17427066
Could be the angle lighting or just a plump face.
>>
>>17426778
Do Squats
Eat Oats
????
Acquire Butt
>>
>>17427066

>not underweight

its hard to tell from this pic. you cannot look at some chart and plugin ht/wt and then say "well the chart says I am fine!"

your face looks round in this pic. some people have round faces - like me. In my case, I wear a beard to try and make my face look longer/taller, and less round. tall-oval faces are generally more pleasing. or, it could be the lens settings on the camera.

in your case, it may be that you need to be tragically underweight to thin out your face a bit. or, there may be hair/makeup things that can help, or it may be nothing at all.
>>
>>17427043
Yeah i see what you mean.
>>17427047
I'm not a feminist, but yeah, i kinda look like one. Fuck tumblr i guess.
>>17427049
>No glasses
>>17427059
I didn't dye my hair red because i wanted to dye, but because i wanted red hair. So i'd rather return to natural than dye green or something.
>>17427061
will keep this in mind
>>17427066
49kg, close to underweight. The only problem is that i'm not really fit.
>>
The other glasses i have
>>17427088
ye my face is round as fuck.
>>
>>17427105
these glasses are better, still not good, though.
hair is way too short, like others have said.
red is fine, though.
>>
>>17427099
Much better with no glasses. Grow up your hair a bit. If it's too thin, wear it in a ponytail, and dye it to something more mainstream like some shade of brown or light blond.
>>
>>17426982
you are really pretty. lose the glasses and grow out your hair, mayne blonde and put some curls in it. you dont really need makeup.
>>
>>17427105
You look wife material. If you have a good personality as well, decent men would marry you.
>>
>>17427099
You look healthier than most. Maybe some of the more informed anons could find an alternstive hairstyle for you. 10 spectrum aside and short hair, you look great. If you decide contacts be careful about them, they are a pain sometimes to get out.
>>
>>17427105
nvm those glasses are cute as fuck
>>
OP, before this goes any further, I actually wanted to say that its great you are willing to start this thread, want advice on changing, and are sharing your pics with internet weirdos, especially given how many people on the internet are jackasses :)

anyway, these pics are helpful. thanks

I would say

1) find glasses that aren't thick red plastic :) if you're willing to try contacts, try them
2) go back to natural hair color
3) arms look a tiny bit chubby to me; doing /fit/ stuff can probably help
4) let hair grow to at least shoulder length; this is long enough to give you options that look feminine and high-effort
5) maybe talk to a professional hair person; see if there is some kind of hair situation that can help with over-round face
6) smile bigger and in different ways, holding your mouth/jaw different. See if there is some way to smile where your apparent face roundness changes, at least when you are smiling.
>>
>>17427016
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10B4HV82zTA
idk if this is what you hoped for
>>17427133
1) I don't think i can really do contacts, i panic when i have things near my eyes(seeing oculist is pain in the ass) so i'd restrain from them if i can.
2) Wouldn't it be enough if i just got glasses in different color?
3) Maybe because of the weird position i have when holding my phone. Not really used to selfies. Anyways, i'm doing fitness right now.
4,5) Will see what i can do about the hair
6) will try
>>17427131
Will stick to them then. Those used to be my all-time glasses, but then i needed second ones, and apparently the shape of the big ones was better for my eyes(I sometimes got migraine because of the spot between my glasses and my face, where everything is blurred, and my eyes try to adjust to both at the same time.)
>>
>Short
>DFC
>Short hair
>Boots
>Easter European sounding
>Glasses

Do some squats and get a butt and you'd be 10/10 for me.

You have to understand OP different people like different things, and a big part of Looking attractive is feeling attractive. feeling good about yourself and have self confidence will change everything. Even if you're not out of shape go to the gym, find a hobby, join a group, do things to make you feel happy and better about yourself.

Or you can find a lonely anon and be one of those crazy people and dates someone from 4chan..
>>
>>17426750
Have you tried getting a better personality? If you're at least decent physically, a good personality can take you a long ways.
>>
>>17426982
Those glasses suck and colored hair is a giant warning for anyone who is sane.

I would say you can lose a little weight but that is debatable.
>>
>>17427163
>Easter European sounding
Poland, good guess here, thanks for advice
>>17427166
I think my personality is okay, aside from mood swings, but i'm working on that too.
>>
>>17427178
like i said, i am close to underweight, my face is simply round as fuck.
>>
>>17427183
Well I can see with that other pic that you look better without glasses.

You should frequent some woman sites that deal with makeup and fashion. You can learn to dress in a way that makes you look good and highlights your positive features.
>>
what does your smile/face look like if you make it as big as you could naturally make it, and show teeth? look at the camera and smile like you are actually really happy about life. think about the fact that a big pile of people are waiting to see your face.

you might consider frameless glasses, and glasses that aren't so tall. these might make your face shape seem more elongated
>>
>>17427196
I don't naturally show my teeth when i smile, so attepmts look unnatural as fuck.
>>
>>17426982
Hey it's another decent looking grill who's fishing for attention on 4chan.

You look fine, plenty of guys would love to date/fuck you.
>>
>>17427179
>Mood swings

Nip that in the bud fast. Is it severe or just happy/sad? Might wanna see someone for that.
>>
>>17427219
actually one thing though is lose that fucking hair color. That is always a huge red flag in my book, and with a lot of other guys. Girls who frequently die their hair like that are almost always nuts. You honestly look a bit like a crazy SJW.
>>
>>17427219
Actully guys around me tend to point out how bad i look, friends and strangers. Maybe the're just joking and i'm too autistic to see it, but it annowys me.
>>
>>17427229
sounds like you hang out with fuck boys. Find better finds femanon.
>>
>>17426759
>also, clothes, grooming and attitude

I hate when people say this
I'm trying to do the opposite of what OP does
I look down, dress plain/bad, mediocre grooming... yet people oogle me
>>
>>17427220
I am seeing someone for that. It's mostly just happy/sad, but anger sometimes kicks in when i feel endangered.
>>17427226
I'm not sjw, and i wouldn't even call myself a feminist, fuck sjws for ruining the style i like.
>>
>>17427214
>I don't naturally show my teeth when i smile, so attepmts look unnatural as fuck.

ok. provide pic please.

why?

1) you're not smiling big enough. you don't actually look happy in these pics

2) you might have bad teeth. do you? but if you have great teeth, that signals to guys that you are healthy. when you show teeth during smile, it makes the smile bigger, it shows good teeth (which signifies good health), etc.

a woman's smile should spread across her face like waves crashing on the beach, and it should stop the entire room dead in its tracks.
>>
>>17427241
Glad to hear. So long as its not at the stage where it disrupts your ability to hold a job and such. Fair dues so.
>>
>>17427241
>I'm not sjw, and i wouldn't even call myself a feminist, fuck sjws for ruining the style i like.

That's good, but if you look like one, people will naturally peg you for one.

Please just go with your natural hair color, you'll look a lot cuter, and you won't look like you're going out of your way to be different, and a lot of dudes won't think you're nuts.
>>
>>17427235
I dunno, girls sometimes say that as well, but at least in terms of girls i can assume that's how it works, since we're constantly on a battlefield fighting for men etc etc or however things are between girls who actually spend more time in clubs than playing vidya.
>>17427237
Make yourself look like a crazy SJW and people will leave you alone, lmao
>>17427246
I don't know, i never showed my teeth unless pissed off. Even when talking i rarely show it. Dunno why, i guess thats natural for me.
1) Yeah i hate taking photos so maybe this affects the way i look on photos.
2) I have a small defect on one tooth (it grows towards inside rather than outside) but i actually like it.
Idk this photo looks awkward in general, but tried to make myself laugh.
>>
>>17427251
It doesn't disrupt my job but i often get annoyed by myself lol
>>17427255
Alright i'll seriously consider returning to my natural hair color. I kinda dislike it because it makes me look alot like my sister, and we're not really in good terms.
>>
>>17427272

do you see how much taller your face looks?

you can still go bigger smile, without looking like a clown/serial killer. Your teeth look fine.

once your hair is longer, try to keep it up off your forehead/ and right eye. Only have it like that so that you can use your hand to move your hair out of your face and over your right ear.

hair across the face is a sign of shyness/not being confident, playing with it and moving it out of the way as I described is absolutely a feminine move and a gesture to any man who is watching... smiling a big smile while doing that with your hair is a heart stopper for most guys..
>>
>>17427291
I just figured out i can cosplay red-haired hitler lol

Something like this?
>>
>>17427332
how old
what state
>>
>>17427332
Your natural hair color where the dye has grown off looks much better. Do you have any picture where your hair isn't dyed?
>>
final comment:

80% of attractiveness to the guys you actually want (as opposed to the guys that want only hookups) is about your attitude/behavior

look happy. feel happy. look healthy and energetic. a guy will want to be around that, and the details will fade way; what he will focus on is how he feels when around you.

just stop doing the things that work against you that we talked about here - hair style, hair color, glasses style, not smiling enough... your wardrobe ... these are all easy to change and right now they probably work against you instead of helping you.

A version of you with a big, teeth showing smile that spreads across your whole face (notice how your eyes look like they are gleaming/smiling in the last picture, but not in the previous pictures), your normal hair color, a longer hair length, and clothes that are modest, well trimmed, feminine, and sharp looking (like a school uniform or something), would be an entirely different look for you, but with the head/face/body you have now...
>>
>>17427340
I mentioned before
Poland, 24
>>17427341
Only very old ones. I started dying in high school.
Also my hair color was't that bright. Either my hair brighened because of the dying, or it's just the lighting
>>
>>17427342
Yeah i think i already figured you need to actually force a laugh to make a good selfie lol.
I don't really know what clothes are even considered femine, ther than dresses, skirts and pink color. Like i mentioned before, when most of the girls were spending time to look femine etc i was just sitting and playing vidya.
>>
>>17427346
Post one of those please.
>>
Picture bitch. Picture
>>
>>17427392
I don't know if i find any
I hate photos and always did
>>17427397
Hard to take a full-body picture of yourself without a tall mirror
>>
>>17427392
This was at the end of elementary school, and it's the only one i managed to find. I'll try looking a bit more, but like i said, i laways restrained from being photo'd
Though the lighting in this photo is horrible, my hair was less gray.
>>
>>17427432
That hair looks 100% fine. Christ OP, talk about being your own hardest critic. If you dont like the loose ends, one trip to a salon fixes that ez pz. Even at a glance it looks better than your current hair.
>>
>>17427432
Your hair looks really nice in this photo. All you need to do is stop dying it, get better glasses, and get fit.
>>
Ok I thought this thread got that many replied without a single fucking picture...

You don't have to post a full body picture. Anything more than just your face would even work better.

You wanna work out. Eat better. Set goals for yourself. Start small. Like I wanna run a mile tomorrow. Or I wanna do 20 squats. Makeup, I don't fucking know I'm not a girl. Grow all your hair back Jesus Christ you're a young woman not a fuckin grandma who's seen her day. I'm missing the hair on some of these girls ;(

>no boobs
Who cares. Real mf's still love the A cups mami. Get in the squats and work on that ass. Don't be afraid to pick up some dumbbells. You're cute right now. Kind of homely, but cute.
>>
>>17427440
>>17427446
To be honest, it really does. I only remember my long hair looking horrible, so i'm a bit surprised myself. Will try to go back to long hair then. Will miss being cool at hot summers though.
Is a good way to go back to natural color just letting my hair grow, or should i dye it to similar color and then let it grow to avoid horrible roots?
>>
File: DSC_0785.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0785.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17427332
- start doing exercise (Will shape your round face)

-Be confident (will come naturally when starting exercise), what I mean is That you should smile when you feel like to, fuck everyone else (by 3 years I had a front teeth broken and I had That problem, now is "fixed", Still can see there's a difference between the colors). Feel comfortable with yourself, you're a qt3.1416

-Start dieting, it's Just cut off the bad habits
>>
>>17427455
Just let it grow. If you are bothered by the funky look of half dyed hair, just dye it to your natural color.
>>
>>17427455
Yeah stop dying your hair. A big change will help you commit to all the other little changes
>>
>>17427454
I'm working out right now, so hopefully my shape will get better soon. Will try to get some dresses, to look more girly etc.
About more than a face, i made few attempts, but i'm REALLY not used to selfies, so most just look awkward as fuck.
>>17427460
I am currently taking fitness classes
I am confident when it comes to everything else than my looks. I don't feel ashamed of my teeth, but i just don't show them when i smile. It simply feels unnatural for me.
Ye i guess i should eat healthier, though this is going to be the hardest for me out of everything listed in this thread.
>>17427461
>>17427467
Okay will just simply stop dying it.
>>
You are super cute, desu! I'm petite too so don't worry just rock some cute look :3 There are tons of guys who prefer a cute girlfriend over a hot one. Cute can be sexy, too. I'd advice you to loose the glasses and use contacts. Also dye your hair maybe dark brown to get a kind of snowwhite look with your really fair skin (i envy you for that clean skin :O) and if you want to keep your hair short just google cute ways of stylng short brown hair :) like in the picture. If you have a fresh and positive attitude you will super attractive to the right guys :) if you change your looks please update us some time
>>
>>17427505
For skin, zinc ointment does miracles. I tried to have hair like this, but it needed lots of hair spray and it bothered me(i hate hair spray). I will sure update you when my look changes :)
>>
>>17427505
who is that in the pic
>>
>>17426982
you look like a qt

literally just stop dying your hair and grow it out a lot longer and keep up with fitness

right now you look like a MUH PATRIARCHY REEEEE with the hair which is probably deterring some men
>>
It's all in the eyeliner. Don't over do it. But it really helps defines the eyes of girls which is typically the first thing that guys will see... then tits.
>>
>>17427272
>>17427332
>>17427432
-Your hair looks awful. Ditch the dye, don't do a fucking combover, try to find a style that's good.
-you have chubby cheeks. Possibly just bad genetics, losing weight should help though.
-glasses look terrible. The red is a very strong color and doesn't suit your light skin tone and wispy hair. I don't think the shape is good either. Try black or black-cherry red.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.