[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I become anxious with videogames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468735586426.gif (876KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468735586426.gif
876KB, 450x342px
Hi /adv/

I stopped playing vg since 6/7 months because I lost interest in them and now I associate it with cringy memories and shit, and now I think it's for manchildren to play them?

But at the same time I want to get on the Pokemon GO fad, but I can't.
I get too anxious.
I think everyone will be staring at me for being with a cellphone in hand with such stupid shit.
What the fuck do I do?
Yes the app launched on my country yesterday. And I live in what I think it is a third world country.
Any /adv/ would be helpful.
>>
pokemon go is stupid.

randomly generated tokens on google maps
>>
why? do you think it will make you a manchild? are you embarassed to like what you like? you are on your way to start putting up an act about someone you aren´t. that might go well for a while, but finally it will lead to disaster.
just stop trying to be more "mature and manly" than you are. also, i think it´s neat to go hunt pokemons with a guy.
>>
it's not that fun anyway unless you play with friends or something
>>
>>17426746
I think it's not that I'm being someone that I don't.
I was completely obsessed with videogames in highschool.
It's just that slowly I started to lose interest in them. I always added to my wishlist some indiegame nobody heard of, because I wanted to play them at one point.
The thing is that I don't think I really wanted to play them. I wanted to study them, know how they work and why they succeed or not in doing that.
It was the last year that I was obsessed with Killscreen, and Gamasutra, Twitter and all the gamedevs. I was always watching and reading what people think about x, rather than going to play x.
Now I just stopped.
I don't know If I really want to go again and start playing them again, but I was just burned out about them.
>>
>>17426758
So it's not for me then I guess... sigh
>>
>>17426775
why do you analiye every step you take beyond oblivion? why donßt you just download the app and see if it is something you could enjoy? if it isnßt just delete it again. nothing to lose there
>>
I haven't played video games in 2.5 years even though it used to be my main hobby.

I tried emulating Star Fox 64 yesterday and almost shit a brick out of anxiety while playing it.
>>
>>17426739
No one fucking cares if you play video games.
>>
Doesn't matter folks, I played it outside. Met lots of people hooked with it.
Thanks m8s, I'll probably keep playing it.
>>
>>17426775
You sound autistic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.