[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become innocent again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (43KB, 640x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
43KB, 640x258px
When I was a lot younger, I used to be overly afraid of pedofiles. I would talk to a lot of people online, and if they were over the age of like 17, I would be overly cautious. Was it because I was skinny/had higher standards?
Now i'm 18, and no one is a threat to me, or gives me that rush. I miss it. I miss being chased like that. I actually desire older men these days.
My current boyfriend is 8 years older than me but I cant help but feel like hes immature or not crazy about me. yet I had a friend the same age back then that didnt want to stop talking to me to the point where I legitamately tried to disappear and get rid of them.
That never happens anymore because whenever I disappear from someone its not genuinely because I wish it never happened and scared they might find where I live, its because I am seeking more attention from them.
I feel like my current mindset is not healthy.
>>
> no one wants to groom me and have statutory rape with me
> All I have is a loving caring bf who likes me for me, and not for pedophilic reasons
> I just want to cheat on him with a child rapist, help?
>>
>>17426714
>immature or not crazy about me
Nope
You're the one who's immature. You don't need to become an even bigger child again, you need to grow up, and become a woman.

You just live off of people's attention. If you don't want to grow up and give content to your life, the only way to get that attention is either from inexperienced young men, who is as innocent as you were, and they will give you all the attention you want because they don't know better, or really old men who don't have opportunities anymore, and who will also give you all the attention because they know they can't do better and don't have better chances.
>>
>>17426730
how do i give content to my life and stop living off other peoples attention?
>>
>>17426736
By becoming a woman. This is hard nowdays, because girls are judged WAY less for being girlish and not behaving like adults than boys not acting like a man.
The core of the recipe is the same though. Learn to act responsibly, be trustworthy, embrace your role in society, have people who count on you and be valuable to them, have some confidence, self respect, and some life plan that you execute. Become a valuable person in a feminine way.
>>
File: 1419624198510.jpg (55KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1419624198510.jpg
55KB, 500x470px
>attentionwhore/10
Why do you ahve to be like this?
>where has all the good women gone?
>>
>>17426714
>I feel like my current mindset is not healthy.
What do you want to change about it?
>>
You're immature and probably mentally ill. Seriously, seek professional help.
>>
>>17426806
i would like to stop being so dependant on my bf and paranoid that hes cheating so i can work on my other goals in life. i feel like i use 4chan as a distraction from depression.
>>
>>17426714
>pedofiles
Sounds like a folder of loli doujin.
>>
>>17426829
Think your relationship through rationally. Did he give any signs that he wants to cheat? If not, realize that your fears are irrational.
Is your judgement sound that you think he is immature for not being crazy about you? It could be that he is mature and independent, and that's why he's minding his own business and not being clingy all the time.
Why do you think that you can only be safe and feel valuable if everyone desires you? Maybe it's a good thing that you found someone who is independent and give you some stability. Try talking to him about your problems.

If your depression is not severe, try exercising more. It's proven that it helps:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/exercise-and-depression-report-excerpt
>>
>>17426865
this made me lol irl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.