[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women act so interested in me / flirt,when they are not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Tricks.jpg (88KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
Tricks.jpg
88KB, 1000x726px
Giving me puppy dog eyes. Standing close to me. Being nice to me. Flirting with me. Rubbing arms, legs etc. Think I look rich or something? maybe they want to feel empowered? I don't get this.
>>
they love the feel of knowing that they just have to whisper in your ear and you´d fuck them in an instant. it´s a power thing. imagine you could just be a tad "nice" to girls and secure the possibility to fuck them whenever you want that way. you sure as hell would use that power all the time. they don´t think about following trough with it one second. just knowing they COULD is what they are after.
>>
>>17426571
Are you sure they are flirting with you? Or that they're not attracted to you?

A lot of guys think I'm flirting with them, but when I meet someone new I am overly friendly and way to nice because I get shy.
I can't see why someone should flirt with you if they aren't attracted.
>>
>>17426576
oh my sweet summer child. NOW BE HONEST YOU SLUT
>>
>>17426576

I don't get this either. They go out of their way to hit on me. Once had a girl put her number on my phone using some bs excuse. I am textbook ugly too lol.
>>
>>17426579
That's really it.
I get super nice and friendly because I don't know what to do.
My best friend says I am creepy as fuck when I meet someone new, I am overly nice and I seem flirty.
But I am not even attracted to them, I have been dating the same dude since I was 14, have been together for 9 years, very happy and shit.
>>
>>17426588
keep telling yourself that. you will have to embrace your inner attentionwhore one day or another
>>
>>17426585
Maybe you aren't that ugly and they're actually into you?
>>
>>17426592
I'm far from an attention whore - I'm pretty reserved. I do this same thing with girls, kids and old people too.
But sure, you know me better than I do.
Anyways, let's not argue, no point.
>>
File: herpderp.png (334KB, 319x497px) Image search: [Google]
herpderp.png
334KB, 319x497px
>>17426593
>>17426593

I have bug eyes and i look like i have down syndrome when i don't. Left and right side of face are uneven / big nose. And no it's not wishful thinking, these women do hit on me alot, especially recently. pic is me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.