[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bitches be crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Tyson.jpg (16KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson.jpg
16KB, 479x269px
I was talking to this girl and we met a few times and everything was going great until she stopped talking to me.

This was almost a month ago and I just didn't give a fuck and didn't think more about it until she send me a text yesterday saying that she was sorry and she was scared of how fast we were getting close and that she wanted to start again

So I thought I might as well give a try and asked her out but she seems to come out with excuses to why she can't

Why do women do this shit? If she isn't interested why does she contact me out of the blue almost a month later?
>>
you are her attention automat
>>
This shit happens, man. Just dont put up with it and find someone else
>>
>>17426509
The thing is, I'm not even giving her attention. I never initiate conversations and we haven't talked much. I'm literally not giving a fuck. I asked hee if she wanted to have lunch, she came up with a lousy excuse and I just said fuck it, let me know when you want to meet

Besides, she is fucking hot, she can literally have the attention of any guy she wants, so why would she contact someone she hasn't talked to in a month for attention? It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>17426520
>It doesn't make any sense
Since when women do something logical?
>>
>>17426520
well, maybe the fact you don´t throw your dick at her is a tad challenging for her but she isn´t used to putting in any work to get you to get pussywhipped. just drop it and find a decent girl instead.
>>
>>17426545
I was thinking maybe some femanon could shed some light, but yeah, you're right

>>17426553
Well, I'm not putting any effort into her, I'm just letting her do all the work and see if I can get my dick wet, otherwise I'm not giving a fuck. I'm just flabbergasted by her thought process (but maybe there is none)
>>
>>17426558
>but maybe there is none
pretty sure even
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.