[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 215x185px
I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a half now, some things are beginning to concern me

>she has never been very open, with anybody, which I can kinda tolerate
>she isn't open, but she gets annoyed if I ask questions, she feels I'm implying she's unfaithful, which isn't something I do
>she never tells me about her friends, and seems to have guy friends yet when I ask about them she gets funny, as if I should just assume they're friends
>we always do the same thing together, yet if she wants to go to a concert or a club she always asks friends, never me, again I almost understand this because I might not like the music or whatever
>just recently she went to a club and basically said she would wear one thing and leave early, and then wore a dress and left at closing, I'm not bothered if she wears a dress, I'm bothered that she didn't just tell the truth
>her Instagram page is full of photos of herself, I've seen guys liking them, and just recently she followed one back

She doesn't actually understand that I may get wary, it's so fucking confusing. The way I've written it is quite one sided so please allow for the fact it might seem biased towards the idea she might be unfaithful, because there's a high chance she isn't being.
>>
She's the way she is. It doesn't matter whether you're right to be annoyed or wary or think she's cheating or whatever. You can either put up with it, or leave her, because she's not changing anytime soon.
>>
>>17426253
You're right. The sad thing is that I know she thinks a lot of me and vice versa, she just can't manage to show it. Perhaps that's a massive, waving, red flag. I should mention her family weren't very nice to her growing up (very critical etc) which I know for a fact has had an effect.
>>
you became a token boifriend who is good enough till a better one shows up
shes actively looking for a new one
>>
>>17426505
I'd be inclined to believe you if she wasn't so distant, I'm her first boyfriend, she isn't my first girlfriend, she is a bit of a loner, I'm beginning to side on the opinion that she may not want a boyfriend at all.
>>
>>17426531
Regardless of whether she wants a romantic relationship, she definitely wants more male attentionamd validation than you (or likely any one man) provide.

As another poster said, it's for you to decide whether you can live with that because she probably won't change any time soon. But consider this: if you aren't her priority, should she be yours?
>>
>>17426246
I advise you to find some new pussy to slay while your gf hooks up at the clubs. That way, when she says she's cheating on you, you can just shrug your shoulders and go bang your new toy.
>>
>>17426546
You're right. I've mentioned it to her before, but it's always that she wants to be called pretty by other girls, but I know this isn't the case. It never used to be like this, for the first year it seemed she only really cared whether we were both okay, and it was enough that I thought the world of her, something, fairly recently, has changed. I'm seeing her tomorrow so I hope to get somewhere. I haven't mentioned the fact I know she has been following other guys, because I want to surprise her with it.
>>
>>17426246
doesn't sound to me you guys are really a couple. You have been together 18 months and you don't know any of her friends? You say she's a loner but she's not she has boy and girl friends and interacts with them using social media and in person. Sounds normal. Sounds like you are the one that is a loner.
>>
>>17426603
I've met a few, one of which I didn't get on with very well, but I've met them once each at the most. She's a loner in the sense that she doesn't open up to people, the truth is that she's an incredibly confusing person, she small talks with people, enjoys attention (clearly) but seems to find it hard to genuinely open up. I'm going to confront her about how she acts online tomorrow, in person and take her by surprise. I want it to work out, but it won't be the end of the world if it ends, I'd rather just be told the truth.
>>
>>17426692
>I'm going to confront her about how she acts online tomorrow, in person and take her by surprise

I wouldn't do this. Following someone on Instagram who followed you is pretty benign, and it's the least of your problems. If you're going to talk to her (which you should), bring up some of the other things you've mentioned, like why she invites her friends to do things over you and why she didn't tell the truth about the club thing.
>>
>>17426692
still not buying it OP. I think you believe because she has confided in you, you are more special to her but that's not true. I think she does have friends and is cultivating others and she sounds normal to me. You on the other hand seem the tentative one and petrified when she interacts with other people. You cannot isolate her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.