[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a hugely embarassing question. moved in with bf and we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: beksinski water I.jpg (137KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
beksinski water I.jpg
137KB, 500x674px
i have a hugely embarassing question.
moved in with bf and we decided to toss my pc in favor of his, cause better hardware.

he only has a headset but i want to listen some music whilst doing moving in stuff.
i tried to install the speakers and subwoofer and can´t figure out how. i´m not completely idiotic, or so i hope.
but the pc doesn´t recognize any hardware i plug in. it can´t be that i plug it in at the wrong place,right? i mean, it´s not rocket science to find the audio output. but when i open "sounds" every port is inactive and i can only choose the headset. i also couldn´t find a way to activate those ports.
pls help me...
>>
bump
>>
>>17426167
plug the 3.5mm jack into the green hole with the headphone symbol on the back of the motherboard
>>
>>17426170
Topkek
>>
File: eb7.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
eb7.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>17426170
>>
pls you guys... i just want some fecking music. i tried googling it but to no avail. i might be retarded as it seems
>>
Show us the cables
>>
>>17426198
it's ok if you are you know

there isn't anything wrong with you it is just he way you are. The ones close to you have probably known longer than you have, but they love and care you all the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (609KB, 1612x2365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
609KB, 1612x2365px
>>17426204
There's a headphone and mic port on the front too. The headset is plugged in via ubs.
>>
>>17426208
I don't know how i deserve so much kindnes, anon... You're just too good to me.
>>
>>17426209
Okay show us the speakers on the side where you plug shit in
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17426213
It's pretty foolproof...
>>
>>17426213
is the lack of a response due to you not knowing what the problem is or not wanting to talk to such an idiotic being anymore?
>>
>>17426209
Perhaps the port/cable/something along those lines is broken.
Try connecting your phone to those same speakers, should it work, it's the port's fault. Else it's probably the cable/speakers themself.
>>
1. Does it have power?
2. Try turning the volume up and down a bit.
>>
>>17426321
>cable/speakers themself
i have used them a few days ago with my own pc and they worked just fine. i suspect that the ports aren´t even active. is there anything i can do that doesn´t involve opening the pc and fiddle with stuff? cause i don´t want to break anything...

however, your idea of trying them out with my phone just solved my problem. didn´t even think about connecting the speakers to it... retarded after all. finally i got music.
>>
>>17426332
really anon?
>>
>>17426141
right click on that white speaker symbol in your tray and check if any playback devices might be disabled
>>
>>17426338
>playback devices
i already did that. there are 3 other ports besides the headset (which is set as default). the other ports are just named port 1,2 and 3 and it says they aren´t connected. i´d post a screenshot but it´s german anyways
>>
>>17426333
You'll hardly fix the ports by opening it, don't bother.

Glad I helped.
>>
>>17426350
i don´t want to fix them. just see if they are even connected. maybe he didn´t even connect them because he never uses them anyways.

oh well. thanks anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.